How to get more fans FAST!

andream1985andream1985 Registered Users 23 Posts
Host parties! I got 5000 from a 3 hour one as an E lister. I'm hosting one right now as a B lister to see. The fans come as soon as the party is done!

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I think your figures are wrong. Unless it's the platform, because my 8 hour Calabasas parties were giving me 1000 as an E lister and 2000 when I hit D and did 8 hour Calabasas. But yes, parties are the way to go, I'm just not in agreement about how many fans.

I'll try a 3 hour next and see what that yields. Because now knowing if we make it to #1 again we can do another Comeback, I'm going to be tap dancing my way through the game. I bought a bunch of stylus to save my nails, my screen and my fingertips.

ETA: wow. my 3 hour party in Calabasas DID get me more fans than the 8 hour, so if you want a fast 5000 more fans, 3 hour parties are the way to go.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    I think your figures are wrong. Unless it's the platform, because my 8 hour Calabasas parties were giving me 1000 as an E lister and 2000 when I hit D and did 8 hour Calabasas. But yes, parties are the way to go, I'm just not in agreement about how many fans.

I'll try a 3 hour next and see what that yields. Because now knowing if we make it to #1 again we can do another Comeback, I'm going to be tap dancing my way through the game. I bought a bunch of stylus to save my nails, my screen and my fingertips.

ETA: wow. my 3 hour party in Calabasas DID get me more fans than the 8 hour, so if you want a fast 5000 more fans, 3 hour parties are the way to go.

Just weighing in here that yes, parties are the way to go for getting more fans quickly. Learned that one the hard way after going on a bunch of dates and gifting stuff.
  • JustaKKHaddictJustaKKHaddict Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    my 3 hour parties in any of my homes (keep in mind that my rank is A) is giving atleast a million or more, so i think rank is important too if you want more fans.