🗳️SYS - 3/5/20 - Theme: Broadway Opening Night!

Comments

• mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    For everyone worrying they caved going to gowns and that they are off theme...I just wanted to post a little shot of SJP at opening night of Hamilton - btw I love this dress!
  • AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    This was a pleasant surprise because I made this look at 3 in the morning 😂😂😂Late night looks for the win💖
  • livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 834 Posts

Looks 9-12, still using the NYE gown until I do all the colours 😂
    iOS player since December 2014 🇫🇷🇵🇱
    so SYS didn’t spring ahead like the clocks for those of us with daylight savings time ! Just went to submit my look and still have almost an hour 
  • Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    For everyone worrying they caved going to gowns and that they are off theme...I just wanted to post a little shot of SJP at opening night of Hamilton - btw I love this dress!
    I was just thinking this!! That’s why I used gowns basically straight away was this photo!! ☺️
  • StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts

it’s currently 10pm, 12 tickets in, and i’ve been alternating between 1st and 2nd place today. we’ll see how it changes when i wake up tomorrow morning. best of luck everyone!
    ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • hyamihyami Registered Users, Member 120 Posts
    First, today I overslept more than yesterday, so this time I officially missed a ticket 🙄

Also, I spent all my diamonds to get this dress finally! I didn’t get it in the winter boxes. Now, I’m back to no diamonds.  Time to play a million SYS before I have enough diamonds to buy something new.

My doll’s insta: Hyami.kkh 
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    I’m disappointed, that first dress always tanks and I love it! I lost a ticket so I’m playing it cool, these are some looks I really liked

I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    so SYS didn’t spring ahead like the clocks for those of us with daylight savings time ! Just went to submit my look and still have almost an hour 
    In fairness to all, the time span of 6 hours between tickets has been maintained. So if you live in an affected area, the stated time has been adjusted, but the tickets stay 6 hours apart. If our games jumped ahead in observance, some players would get an extra ticket.  Hope this helps.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    @kokokokonut totally understand that!  People were asking and I noticed that I still had an hour to go so I was just letting everyone know! Thanks for the info!!! 
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    edited March 2020
    Well daylight savings explains why I lost a ticket.. fantastic

Edit: I understand why it wasn't adjusted, I'm just annoyed with myself for not planning for it lol
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Can we get more celestial themed clothing for non-party weekend events? Most of this SYS hasn't been my best so there's no way I'm getting the last earnable. By the time I started getting better scores, it was too late for me to get enough to get to the end. 
    Platform: Android

• KatyKKHKatyKKH Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    Wich hair sould I submit? 

Android player. Looking for friends 🙂🌸🌺🏵️🌻🌼
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts

I’m loving the earnable dress!
    I’m currently in 3rd and I have 1 ticket left so I’m expecting to stay in this position unless someone else buys tickets and overtakes me
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    @HannahKKH love the dye job on the shoes,  it matches the dress perfectly ! 
    IOS Player 
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts
    @TrashleyKKH thank you! I thought so too. The shoes dye so beautifully in pretty much every colour
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    Love the earnable dress! 

Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
    edited March 2020
    She brought her pet monkey and cactus to the show! 
  • keepingupwithkelseykeepingupwithkelsey Registered Users, Member 229 Posts
    edited March 2020
    Loving the earnable dress!!!😍 currently in 3rd place behind two ticket buyers! Good luck babes!!!
  • MiyuriMiyuri Registered Users, Member 287 Posts
    In fairness to all, the time span of 6 hours between tickets has been maintained. So if you live in an affected area, the stated time has been adjusted, but the tickets stay 6 hours apart. If our games jumped ahead in observance, some players would get an extra ticket.  Hope this helps.
    Ugh, great. I live in a country where daylight savings time doesn’t exist and I wasn’t aware it would change this weekend, meaning SYS will end one hour earlier than previously here. It also started one hour earlier but because it starts in the middle of the night for me, I didn’t check the time and played as usual after I woke up. Now I’m going to miss my last ticket because it will fall in this final hour I thought I had.
    I wish this had been mentioned at the beginning of the thread like it was for the winter time change. There are a lot of international players here and even those who have a time change don’t necessarily have it at the same time as the US, so it makes a big difference for us…!
    🇫🇷 in 🇰🇷
    Platform: iPadOS 17.2
    Current level: 93
  • hanh_kkhhanh_kkh Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    Looks 7-12. I was running a good 50+ streak for 8 looks until my last outfit :(

iOS player since August 2014 and A++
    ~2 year hiatus; starting playing again in November 2019
  • lilvivlilviv Registered Users, Member 428 Posts
    @Chooky1116 thank you ❤️❤️
  • TheBolaTheBola Registered Users, Member 194 Posts
    edited March 2020
    How much time does it take for votes to load? 🤔 my last ticket will be available 15 minutes before the SYS ends. 
    @TheBola  the come instantly at end of event 
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    Phew! Made it to the last earnable, I was getting nervous at the beginning of this SYS. Now I just hope I can cling onto the top 5, there's 2, possibly 3 TBs and it's tight between 3 of us for 4th and 5th so I have to carefully choose my last outfit lol

- Emmy