🗳️SYS - 3/5/20 - Theme: Broadway Opening Night!

Comments

• robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    Bear_KKH said:
    Phew! Made it to the last earnable, I was getting nervous at the beginning of this SYS. Now I just hope I can cling onto the top 5, there's 2, possibly 3 TBs and it's tight between 3 of us for 4th and 5th so I have to carefully choose my last outfit lol

Omg it’s same with me. I just got last earnable. But I’m fighting for 4 or 5 place. I’m not gonna be mad if I don’t win that dress. 
    Sadly the Sys is no longer unfair ☹️ Win only people who spend money. 
    iOS player 

• mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    edited March 2020
    This turned out to be my best SYS ever!! And I love the earnable dress 🌞🌙✨💛
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Yeah... I don't think the top doll in my TS is playing a legit game. She used extra tickets in the beginning to get a healthy lead which okay. But I've been scoring pretty high and managed to get within 10 points of her this morning. Now she has a 150 point lead AND she's been submitting kollection bundle items? 
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts

I just submitted my last look and didn’t get enough points to move into 2nd so I should come 3rd unless the person in 4th has a ticket left and gets a good score

I hope the person in 1st enjoys how much money she’s wasted to win the hair 🙄
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • MissCristinaMissCristina Registered Users, Member 432 Posts
    God, I still haven’t seen a single red wine!
    But I’ve been doing very well this week, I might be able to finish without any triple threat tickets this week, it’s the first time! Thank you everyone for your help learning how to make successful outfits over the past weeks :)
    I’m pretty excited! 
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    Last two looks 

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Yeah... I don't think the top doll in my TS is playing a legit game. She used extra tickets in the beginning to get a healthy lead which okay. But I've been scoring pretty high and managed to get within 10 points of her this morning. Now she has a 150 point lead AND she's been submitting kollection bundle items? 

Did you send a message to Eggs or Kalinda?  They’re great about looking into things like that.  
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    One game ended round 13 with 573 and the another 574. Talk about frustration. Sending luck to all for the earnable and TS.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary

Did you send a message to Eggs or Kalinda?  They’re great about looking into things like that.  
    Yeah. It doesn't feel super blatant but I did do a FB search and if this doll matches a profile I found, she belongs to a group where others have screenshots of their modified games.

Meanwhile, the field behind my house is on fire 🙃 🙃

• FilipaKKHFilipaKKH Registered Users, Member 516 Posts
    edited March 2020
    @soundspretty I'm sorry! Both about having a potential hacker playing against you and the fire. Unfortunately I know how that feels ☹️ I hope you and your loved ones are safe! Sending good luck vibes for the next few days.
    🇵🇹 • no longer a kkh player & not active on the forum • 🏳️‍🌈
    @FilipaKKH Luckily our fire dept is very close, although this is their fault. They were out doing a controlled burn this weekend but then a fire ban was issued for the city because of high winds? So they didn't even follow their own rules lol. Also lucky it was spreading the opposite direction from our house. Brenda on the neighborhood FB was having an absolute meltdown about the controlled burn. I'm looking forward to what she has to say about this 😂😂
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    Last looks. I managed to stay first almost this entire SYS, but someone just passed me, I thanked with tickets... event if I don't really like the earnables I am pissed at that player!

Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    My scores were average but that’s enough to get last earnable and stay 1st the whole time. I actually like that dress (wasn’t mad about it) and for sure I’ll finish in top 5! 
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Looks 12-14, I am not a fan of the first place hair but I do kinda really want the orange dye, I currently don’t have any and can’t remember the last time I did 😅 

platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    Fingers crossed 🤞 it stays like this! I’ve passed all 4 ticket buyers 😍

• Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    Looks 11-14. Thank god it's over 😅

Android
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    9-11 looks ✨✨✨

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts
    @mikaylachimo 😂 we all look awesome, thanks for including me 💕
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts

Important PSA! SYS is ending in a little over an hour. Don’t do what I did during the last daylight savings time change and miss out on your last tickets because you didn’t realize the event was ending earlier than usual. 🤞🏼 

• SmuckiesSmuckies Registered Users, Member 582 Posts
    These were my highest/lowest/favorite look from
    this SYS. I am going to finish 3rd behind 2 ticket buyers, #1 was not even in the top 10 and gained 300 points in a row yesterday! They are now In a battle, #2 gained over 150 points in the last 20 mins, gonna get my popcorn 🍿 and enjoy the show 😂

iOS player since July 2014 
  • JoyyyJoyyy Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
    this hurts...🙃😐
  • Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    I’m bored waiting for the results so here are my lowest, highest and favourite looks! The same looks as I was getting in the 50s at the start ended up getting 40s by the end but that’s okay ☺️

• haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    i wish we'd been told beforehand about this daylight savings shit bcos some of us dont live in affected countries and sys starts at like 4am for me so i only start playing a few hours later but apparently it started at 3am this time and ill be missing my last ticket 🥴 if i dont get the last earnable....
    iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • Msjagger68Msjagger68 Registered Users 289 Posts
    So for those of us who started late, we are going to miss submitting the 14th ticket! GLU needs to do something (ha,ha, ha...they won’t!) about this. No but seriously, for those that are going to lose a ticket(s) we need to be compensated somehow! Like @Miyuri said, this should have been mentioned at the beginning of this thread or within the game (hey Kalinda hey!) to warn players about the possibility of not being able to submit the last free look. 
    ✊🏾NO JUSTICE, NO PEACE!✊🏾
    BANS OFF OUR BODIES!!! 👏🏾👏🏾
    🇵🇸 🇵🇸 🇵🇸
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Hello beautiful @KaylaJ, you got my vote! ❤️ You are the popular pick as usual 😊

• mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    edited March 2020
    I live in the US, so please correct me if I’m wrong (!!) but I’ve seen a few people say daylight savings changed the start time of the event, and that shouldn’t be true. Daylight savings happened last night and therefore only affects the end time of the event. As long as you started less than 5 hours late you should get all your tickets (as opposed to it usually being starting less than 6 hours late to get all tickets) and this applies to everyone whether your country does daylight savings or not, the event is one hour shorter total. 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • MissCristinaMissCristina Registered Users, Member 432 Posts
    Anyone have pics of the inspos?