Introduce Yourselves - Getting to Know You-NO ADD REQUESTS PLEASE

Comments

• BrittanyXoBrittanyXo Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    hi everyone! :smile: my name is Brittany, I’m 25 and I’m a nurse from the US. I’ve been playing KKH since it came out but I took a long break, got a new phone, and lost all my progress :neutral: but I made a new account and I’m addicted once again! Found this forum on YouTube and wanted to join in on the fun :blush: 
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    edited January 2020
    Hello. Im not new in forum but let introduce myself 😄 my name is Roberta, 25-years old. From Lithuania but now I’m living in Germany.no husband no kids, just bf and two cats 😂😻 I’m playing this game since it came out. But it was a year and a half  maybe when I wasn’t playing because lost my phone 😄. Now a year ago I started to play again. 🌺 and sorry about my English 🤦🏼‍♀️😅
    iOS player 

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    hi everyone and Welcome. Never apologize for english errors,  I applaud sincerely anyone with the capacity for other language.  It's just hardwired OUT of my system.  So, no apologies.  Just big Welcomes to everyone.

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • brubiabreubrubiabreu Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    edited February 2020
    Hello guys! My name is Bruna (and my doll name is Brubs) I’m from Brazil 🇧🇷 I have 28 old and love this game since ever hahaha
    I’m new here in the kkh community but i play the game since 2014 (but there was ups and downs in college so I had to stop playing for sometime and back again in 2018). Hope we can help each other ❤️
  • odalysflowersodalysflowers Registered Users, Member 125 Posts
    Hi my name is Odalys. I’m 23 years old and a mom to 1 year old boy. I live in the US. I played a long time ago when the game first came out but about a year ago downloaded it again. I have lurking and using the sites for tips but I’m glad to be joining the community now to reach my full potential on the game
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Hi and Welcome!  Congratulations on your bundle of joy.  As the mother of a son, I can honestly say it is my greatest joy.  :)  Glad you found us, and are now finding your voice.
    I always say, it's a great day in the forum when previously silent friends, find their voice and join the family.  :)
    Hi and Welcome to everyone just joining us.  :)

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Joanna6Joanna6 Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    Hello everyone👋🏻 My name is Jovana, i am from Serbia. I’m 22 years old. I have been playing the game since it came out, but i made small breaks.My biggest passion is music🌟 I am an adventurous soul who loves life and traveling🌸 I am really happy to have discovered this site where all of us from different parts of the world can share our passion for this game. I wish you a great day everyone☺️ 
  • crystal_visionscrystal_visions Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    Hi all! My name’s Crystal, 22, from the UK! Long time player (I think I started probably 6 months to year after it first came out). Weird to think I’ve been playing for so long! But I only recently discovered these forums so thought I’d join the fun 😇
    iOS 
    #1 // A+++ // Level 59
    If you want to add me, shoot me a PM!
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    edited February 2020
    hi everyone! my name is samantha im 21 and im from california! i have been playing for a few months and im looking forward to connecting with everyone here and maybe learning some new tips and tricks!
  • GlitterlikeGoldGlitterlikeGold Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Hi e everyone! My name is Linda and I am not going to give my age. I am retired , disabled and have a very young heart 😀. I love ‘this game. It is modern up to date and actually gives a feel of what actors/models do in their careers. When you get to be old u want to be young and living vicariously thru this game no one judges on position, age , beauty. I would play this game all day but it is way to expensive for this gal. I play games and was disappointed that this one barely offers free things on a daily/ hourly basis. ALL the other games do—- like gems or coins etc; To me this game costs way to much as u pay for everything! I did the royal wedding put out a lot of money (on top of reg game play) and at the end of the wedding I received nothing. What was that all about lol? Anyway I do love this game just wish I could play more. The reason I started playing this particular game as it gives you a way out of your life and throws u into a more glamorous life, not real I understand, but takes u else where. If I could afford to play more I definitely would be on like 18 hours a day lol. But being the way things are I am lucky to do 1-2 projects. Thanks for listening and I am glad I found this forum. Everyone stay healthy and happy. 👍🤗😀 
  • GlitterlikeGoldGlitterlikeGold Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Oops it is just me again, I forgot to mention I have been playing maybe 2 weeks. Level 19 and good to meet you all. I have no friends and don’t know how to be or get friends😔

• jfletccchjfletccch Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    Hi everyone! My name is Joelle. I’m 21 and from California. Long time player, i’ve been playing since the game came out! I’ve been lurking on the forum a bit but finally decided to create an account and be a part of all the fun💁🏻‍♀️ Excited to learn about you all and hopefully learn some new tips or tricks that i maybe didn’t know for the game✨
  • emiliedkemiliedk Registered Users, Member 108 Posts
    Hi dolls 🤩 just found this thread! 
    My name is Emilie, I’m 26 and from Denmark (Scandinavia) 🇩🇰 I played A LOT when the game first came out, but lost my android phone after like 1,5 years in game, and didn’t get back into the game until like 3 weeks ago, and began from scratch 🙈 now I’m level 23 and I’ve already spent WAY to much money in game hahaha 🙈 
    Outside game I’m 3 months away from my masters degree in Experience Economy with a bachelors in Archaeology 🏺
    I’ve already used the forum for tips, tricks and to meet sweet dolls 😍 
    xo
  • keepingupwithkelseykeepingupwithkelsey Registered Users, Member 229 Posts
    Hi dolls! My name is Kelsey🥰 I’m 24 from Atlanta, Georgia 🍑 I’ve been playing this game since it first came out & I love it! I have been following the forum for a bit, but today I decided to join. I can’t wait to get to know you all🤗
  • KatherineCristKatherineCrist Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    Hi people! I'm Katherine  :* I'm 19 year old and I'm from Brazil! :smiley: Actually, I decided to start playing this game when I was in a competition with my cousin to know who could get the 1st place in the game, at first I loved the game, was one of the principal form that I've learned english (I'm not that good yet, so in advance my apologies for any wrongs) and today I still playing this fantastic game and I love it. :heart:
  • JoyyyJoyyy Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
    Hi. I didn’t know about this discussion but I’ll introduce myself again lol. My name is Joy and I’m from Massachusetts. I started playing this game four years ago and stopped but started playing again two years ago. I’m a long time player I guess. I’m really looking forward to meeting new people here. 😊
  • KatyKKHKatyKKH Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    Hello dolls! My name is katy and I'm from Venezuela. I've been playing for over a year now and today I decided to join the fun 😉 Looking forward to meet you all! 
    Android player. Looking for friends 🙂🌸🌺🏵️🌻🌼
  • emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    Hi! I’m Emma, 24 years old living in Sweden 🇸🇪 I’ve played before, many years ago but quit. Just recently started again, with a new account and figured I might as well join you guys! 
  • cheychey Registered Users, Member 109 Posts
    Hey guys, my name is Cheyenne; I’m 26 and live in New England, USA. I’m a wife and a mother to the cutest little girl ever. 💗☺️
    I started playing a few months ago, and then started stalking this thread probably about a week ago. Y’all seem so nice, so I figured I might as well stop creeping and say hello, lol. 👋🏼 
  • lucclucc Registered Users, Member 38 Posts

hey! I'm Lucas and I'm brazilian. I played KKH since 2014/2015 but I lost my account in 2017/2018 when I exchanged my phone, so I decided to create a new account in the beginning of 2020 for me to play in my free time.  :)
  • AprylaApryla Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Hi! I'm April. I'm 33 and live in Texas. I work in IT Management and have two adorable cats.

Have been playing off and on for a while, but have gotten myself re-addicted. 

Moment of silence for my bank account.  :D
    Android
    Level 17
    B (so close)
    Top 50 couple
  • Angel_sikesAngel_sikes Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    Hey I’m new, what do you think about my characters new look?
  • megandppmegandpp Registered Users, Member 148 Posts
    After playing the game and stalking the forum for the last couple of months I have finally decided to join!
    I'm Megan and I'm from the UK and I look forward to meeting some nice new people on here :)
  • JazzyLove07JazzyLove07 Registered Users, Member 56 Posts
    Hi. My name is Jazzy and i played this game for 2 1/2 years. I enjoyed this game a lot, so... yeah
  • ZarahZarah Registered Users, Member 498 Posts
    Hi!
    My name is Sharon, I live in Canada, I am 18 and my doll is called Zarah. I started playing kkh last year and I have been loving the game ever since (even tho I deleted it several times out of frustration and friends saying I am too old to be playing dress up 😆) I have been stalking this thread for days and now that I’ve officially joined, I am excited to be apart of the community  :) 
                                   🦋iOS Player🦋
    *in Olaf’s voice* let’s be friends! Pm me and we can take it from there.
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    edited March 2020
    Hi ! I’m Amy, I’ve been playing since late 2015 on and off then actively for the past couple years 😊 the boredom has really hit me hard recently with everything going on and happened to come across the forum. A pleasant discovery and a sort of blessing in disguise ! Hoping everyone is well and coping okay in these difficult times ❤️
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • HaileyRothHaileyRoth Registered Users, Member 61 Posts
    Hi ♥

You can call me Hailey. I found this game a while back when I was bored out of my mind and sick with pneumonia, little did I know just how addictive this game is! I was just trying to pass time, and now I'm hooked ♥ Been stalking this forum a little and finally decided to join!

It's nice to meet you all and talk to other fans!
    ♥ Hailey Roth ★ Lvl. 30 ♦ iPadOS

• GypsyRoseGypsyRose Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    Hi all! My doll's name is Gypsy Rose, and I have been playing for.... I don't know but a long time lol! I found this forum a while ago and a lot of the discussions have helped a lot so I decided to make an account and get in on the fun! I love playing KKH, I even set little alarms so I can always be working and get stuff done. Especially during this quarantine, it is a great way to pass the time and makes my days go by so fast. I'm so excited to get to know everyone and be a part of this community! :)
    Gypsy Rose
    Playing on IOS 
    Level 25, A+
    And why yes, I am addicted! hehehe
  • helcabuhelcabu Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    Hey everyone, my name is Helča - I’m from Prague, the Czech Republic and I’m 23 years old  :) I have been playing KK since it came out but took a long break in 2016-2018 because I lived abroad and traveled a lot and started university so didnt have time to catch up with the game, but I installed the game back later in 2018 and been playing since then. I discovereď this forum a while ago and decided to join finally  :) thanks everyone for the welcome and can’t wait to interact with you...
    iOs player 
  • MariamKKHMariamKKH Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    Hi!! I don't know if I am late but oh well 😅
    Hello!! My name is Mariam! I am 14 (Yes, I am such a baby lol) and I would love to know y'all better and have new friends here! I hope you all have a great day!! 💕