🗳️SYS - 3/5/20 - Theme: Broadway Opening Night!

Comments

• Msjagger68Msjagger68 Registered Users 289 Posts
    I started this event pretty late, and I live in middle America so I’m on central time. The event ends in like 35 minutes for me, but the next ticket won’t be available until almost an hour from now. Sorry if I’m rambling, I’m sleep deprived!🥴
    ✊🏾NO JUSTICE, NO PEACE!✊🏾
    BANS OFF OUR BODIES!!! 👏🏾👏🏾
    🇵🇸 🇵🇸 🇵🇸
  • MissCristinaMissCristina Registered Users, Member 432 Posts
    HannahKKH said:

I just submitted my last look and didn’t get enough points to move into 2nd so I should come 3rd unless the person in 4th has a ticket left and gets a good score

I hope the person in 1st enjoys how much money she’s wasted to win the hair 🙄
    Does no one else think that ts hair and dress are really awful?
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts
    @MissCristina I personally love the hair because it seems really pin-up style to me which I love, but I don’t ever see myself using the dress. I only have a problem with the fact that neither prizes really seem to be related to the theme! You could make some vague connections but I expected more from Glu
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    edited March 2020
    Omg I spoke too soon 😭

Edit:
    I really liked the hair I’m all for burlesque/1920s anything vintage really 😓
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Wtf. Just got passed by 2 ticket buyers and am now in fourth. And first place maybe cheater just submitted more looks to get 100 points ahead of them. Where's my popcorn handheld
  • promquin98promquin98 Registered Users, Member 309 Posts
    I'm just glad I opened the SYS when I still had time.  
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    I live in the US, so please correct me if I’m wrong (!!) but I’ve seen a few people say daylight savings changed the start time of the event, and that shouldn’t be true. Daylight savings happened last night and therefore only affects the end time of the event. As long as you started less than 5 hours late you should get all your tickets (as opposed to it usually being starting less than 6 hours late to get all tickets) and this applies to everyone whether your country does daylight savings or not, the event is one hour shorter total. 
    You're correct! I posted that it affected me because I started late & also let my tickets stack while I was sleeping.  Basically, I calculated it wrong & missed the ticket by 15 minutes.  But it definitely did start on time!
  • EmCharlotteEmCharlotte Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    Highest, lowest, two new dresses in opal dye 🤍

Let’s be friends - Emmy KKH on FB. I play on iOS 🤍
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @oopsididitagain I actually did the exact same thing on my side game, I barely missed my last ticket bc I didn’t plan it right 😂 I just wanted to clear things up because a couple people said the event started early and I wasn’t sure where that info came from
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    I got second! I’m so disappointed I actually thought I would win this alwell my doll can be sad in a pretty outfit 😅

• LaneLaneLaneLane Registered Users, Member 258 Posts

Excuse me while I go cry in excitement. First time without an obvious ticket buyer in months.
    Android Player. Galaxy S22
    Player since 2014 with some accidental resets. 
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts
    HannahKKH said:

I just submitted my last look and didn’t get enough points to move into 2nd so I should come 3rd unless the person in 4th has a ticket left and gets a good score

I hope the person in 1st enjoys how much money she’s wasted to win the hair 🙄

She bought even more tickets for no reason?? What was the point?? Hun no-one was going to overtake you... 🙄
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    My best, worst and favorite this sys

And I actually got first place! Not crazy about the hair and I didnt have a lot of fun this sys

IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • KkhEMPKkhEMP Registered Users, Member 190 Posts

These two ladies, Number 2 & 6, are the same exact person. Is someone going to look into this? And no, it can't be a glitch or something because it only appears to show the same image when I tap on these dolls precisely. 
  • FilipaKKHFilipaKKH Registered Users, Member 516 Posts

I'm probably the only one who's actually happy on winning the TS dress lol, but I love how sparkly it is and I'm in love with the Moulin Rouge vibes. It's amazingly drawn as well, I love the detail level and its quality. It's so elegant. 

Either way, I appreciate the fact that they took a risk and decided to make something different from the usual.
    🇵🇹 • no longer a kkh player & not active on the forum • 🏳️‍🌈
  • beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 698 Posts

Wow I got first! No ticket buyers either
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
  • asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    it’s 4am rn and I woke up to the sound of my alarm to submit one last look but the event was already over so I missed my last ticket. but that’s okay I guess because I came in first.

iOS player
  • StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts

cant believe i got 1st!!! 🥺🥺🙏🏻 the prizes would be so useful in a themed sys 😄
    ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    edited March 2020
    Wow. 

IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    edited March 2020
    Genuinely in shock after those early flops and my lowest score ever that I managed to get first!! I don’t really like the hair if I’m being honest (so ofc this is the one event this would be possible) but I’m thankful for dye for sure!! maybe this hair will be useful ☺️

Showgirl vibes w @brunakkh @thallisa @AngelineJ
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • kaalja25kaalja25 Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    Nooo! I'm so sad right now, I didn't know about the daylight thing and opened my game thinking I have 50 mins left but it ended! I missed out on earnable and ts dress..:( I wish they could have warned us in the game
  • kiraraquelkiraraquel Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    Came in 5th in my second game but first in my main game. There were ticket buyers but my last 8 looks all got scores well over 50 so I was ahead quite a bit. I was really expecting someone to come out of the blue at the last minute and push me out of first but it didn’t happen. I actually really love the hair so I’m really happy. 
  • JasminEscalantekkhJasminEscalantekkh Registered Users, Member 108 Posts
    The hair and dress are just ravishing 💗

Android doll 💙
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Between my doll simultaneously holding @thallisa’s face and hitting @HannahKKH’s bun, @KaylaJ letting butterflies loose, and all of us wearing matching outfits... we might just be the most obnoxious group at this bar 😌
    My doll doesn’t quite understand why her favorite places keep getting shut down after a large insect infestations happen

@Rikk thank you ❤️ That was my last look and a double from before. I’ve been out of the house all afternoon and was so worried about daylight savings time I taught my mother how to put together a look, but luckily it didn’t come to that

also, bad news guys. I’m pretty sure I died a few weeks ago cause coming in first once? A miracle. Twice?

Feel so I Love Lucy
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    came in 2nd 💖

• ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    edited March 2020
    2nd place after a ticket buyer ✌️ I was in 7th place for the longest so I didn’t think I was gonna make it. I like this dress more than I thought! Ready for a Roaring 20s theme 🥳

• fallonfallon Registered Users, Member 569 Posts
    I'm so upset with myself, I was in the first place and I used to eat I kept my last two tickets for half an hour before finishing SYS and I ended up in third because I didn't see that would end sooner 😢
    English is not my first language 🇧🇷
    Android, add me: 

https://www.facebook.com/fallonsalvatorekkh
    Instagram: @fallonkkh