🗳️SYS - 3/5/20 - Theme: Broadway Opening Night!

Comments

• mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    High low and favorite 
  • promquin98promquin98 Registered Users, Member 309 Posts
    edited March 2020
    Satine: "Diamonds are a girl's best friend...." 

• CryingKimCryingKim Registered Users, Member 466 Posts

Did the SYS time changed??? I was supposed to submit my last free ticket but then when I opened my game it says that the event has already ended 🤷🏻‍♀️ Anyways, ended up at 3rd and not too crazy about the TS prizes but I would have love to beat the top TB in my group I the event hadn’t just ended abruptly 😜

🌺 your Filipina girl│ign: Gazini iOS daily player since 2015│let's be friends~! 🌺

• fallonfallon Registered Users, Member 569 Posts
    I agree @DoloresWyatt, here in Brazil there is no summer time
    English is not my first language 🇧🇷
    Android, add me: 

https://www.facebook.com/fallonsalvatorekkh
    Instagram: @fallonkkh
    Miyuri said:
    so SYS didn’t spring ahead like the clocks for those of us with daylight savings time ! Just went to submit my look and still have almost an hour 
    In fairness to all, the time span of 6 hours between tickets has been maintained. So if you live in an affected area, the stated time has been adjusted, but the tickets stay 6 hours apart. If our games jumped ahead in observance, some players would get an extra ticket.  Hope this helps.
    Ugh, great. I live in a country where daylight savings time doesn’t exist and I wasn’t aware it would change this weekend, meaning SYS will end one hour earlier than previously here. It also started one hour earlier but because it starts in the middle of the night for me, I didn’t check the time and played as usual after I woke up. Now I’m going to miss my last ticket because it will fall in this final hour I thought I had.
    I wish this had been mentioned at the beginning of the thread like it was for the winter time change. There are a lot of international players here and even those who have a time change don’t necessarily have it at the same time as the US, so it makes a big difference for us…!
    I also lost a ticket for the same reason, mine would have come in the last hour of the event because I can't submit my tickets until this time, I had no idea daylight savings was changing as we dont have it where I live. I looked at the time SYS started and it was the same as always here, so had no reason to think the ending time was different. This information should really be announced in game not just here, as not everyone checks the forum. Why can't @KalindaKing in game call give important information like this, instead of going on about triple threats? This game is filled with players from every country, its really weird to expect these players to know about another countries daylight savings time changes. And players getting an extra ticket isn't a good excuse, when it moved the first time some players did get an extra ticket because they started in the first hour of SYS. Its really not much to ask for this important information be shared. I'm pretty annoyed with my 13 tickets.

What’s daylight savings? I don’t think we have it here in the Philippines... So that means next weekend SYS time will change or is it still the same???? 

🌺 your Filipina girl│ign: Gazini iOS daily player since 2015│let's be friends~! 🌺

• dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Thank you to the dolls who posted about the time change! I still lost my last ticket but I managed to submit ticket number 13 and to my surprise got first place :smile:
    The TS hair gives me Amber from Twilight vibes 

Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts

Got second  place after my last ticket the hair was meh so im happy with that.i wanted the dyes and k stars. Heres me being the most extra 😂 by the bus stop 
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    @CryingKim here is an article with some interesting info about Daylight Savings time! Germany is finally saying goodbye to it and I’m glad. It’s confusing and can also be harmful! https://bit.ly/2VX7OHm

• kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    The 1st place girl was with 1474 so...

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

• JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts
    CryingKim said:
    Miyuri said:
    so SYS didn’t spring ahead like the clocks for those of us with daylight savings time ! Just went to submit my look and still have almost an hour 
    In fairness to all, the time span of 6 hours between tickets has been maintained. So if you live in an affected area, the stated time has been adjusted, but the tickets stay 6 hours apart. If our games jumped ahead in observance, some players would get an extra ticket.  Hope this helps.
    Ugh, great. I live in a country where daylight savings time doesn’t exist and I wasn’t aware it would change this weekend, meaning SYS will end one hour earlier than previously here. It also started one hour earlier but because it starts in the middle of the night for me, I didn’t check the time and played as usual after I woke up. Now I’m going to miss my last ticket because it will fall in this final hour I thought I had.
    I wish this had been mentioned at the beginning of the thread like it was for the winter time change. There are a lot of international players here and even those who have a time change don’t necessarily have it at the same time as the US, so it makes a big difference for us…!
    I also lost a ticket for the same reason, mine would have come in the last hour of the event because I can't submit my tickets until this time, I had no idea daylight savings was changing as we dont have it where I live. I looked at the time SYS started and it was the same as always here, so had no reason to think the ending time was different. This information should really be announced in game not just here, as not everyone checks the forum. Why can't @KalindaKing in game call give important information like this, instead of going on about triple threats? This game is filled with players from every country, its really weird to expect these players to know about another countries daylight savings time changes. And players getting an extra ticket isn't a good excuse, when it moved the first time some players did get an extra ticket because they started in the first hour of SYS. Its really not much to ask for this important information be shared. I'm pretty annoyed with my 13 tickets.

What’s daylight savings? I don’t think we have it here in the Philippines... So that means next weekend SYS time will change or is it still the same???? 
    So I live in Georgia where we observed Daylight Savings time. Last night the time went forward at 2 am.  So we lost an hour. When the time switch back in a November we will gain a hour at 2am when it switch back .
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • MiyuriMiyuri Registered Users, Member 289 Posts
    @DoloresWyatt @mikaylachimo Yes, apparently it didn't start early, I just assumed it did because @kokokokonut mentioned the time between tickets was still the same, i.e 6 hours. I figured I didn't notice the early start because it was the middle of the night for me. Because of my time zone, I usually start 5 hours after the beginning of the event, which is also what I did this time, and normally I can submit all my looks just fine since I'm within the 6-hour window, but with the change, the 1st look should have been submitted at the latest between the 4th and 5th hour after the beginning in order to be able to get all 14 tickets. We should have been warned about this, because many dolls were affected by it, as is obvious from the comments! I mentioned the beginning of the thread because this is how I found out for the winter time change, but yes, in game would have been even better to reach more people.
    Thankfully, I still managed to get the last earnable early. My 14th ticket would have been 20 minutes after what became the end of the event. I got 3rd place, after a crazy ticketbuyer (1333 points, more than double what #2 had, so what was the point?) and another doll that I was neck to neck with throughout the weekend. She planned her tickets better than I did, maybe because she knew of the time change, and got her last look in on time, so congrats to her! Too bad she didn't get 1st place because of a TB with mid-30s scoring looks… Everyone else after me in my group couldn't reach the last earnable because of their missing ticket.
    🇫🇷 in 🇰🇷
    Platform: iPadOS 17.4.1
    Current level: 99
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited March 2020
    daylight savings is the beginning of about 2 weeks when most people I know have no real concept of what time it is and we just wander around zombified. hate it.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    We should get a theater as a business in the game 😎 this showgirl outfit is so cool.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    The event didn’t start early. And when a member Said she had expected her ticket 5 hours after the previous one, because the time change had taken effect, I said that was so no players get any extra ticket.   That had never been the case before, and I agree the whole time change is confusing.  but Glu knows how to manage it effectively.  I just know it works. 
    We can ask Glu to ciear up the misinformation tomorrow.   I’ll check out some previous year’s threads to see if I can find one from them.  If it weren’t for that old expression Spring forward, fall behind  ...no one would even know which way to set the clocks.   :o
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • dblk56dblk56 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    edited March 2020
    Highest, second highest, favorite, also was #1 in group 
  • dblk56dblk56 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Highest, second highest, favorite
    also was #1 in group 
    Rikk said:
    @CryingKim here is an article with some interesting info about Daylight Savings time! Germany is finally saying goodbye to it and I’m glad. It’s confusing and can also be harmful! https://bit.ly/2VX7OHm

Thank you! That was very helpful.

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Since we don't have a theatre background I dragged my doll to Teatro in Rome for a Satine pic 💎
    I wish we had real opera gloves in this game! 

iOS
  • kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts
    edited March 2020

After being in first or second place all weekend, I wound up in fifth! I wasn’t feeling well this morning and only got to play two tickets the entire day. I got confused about the time difference as well. There was also one TB. Oh well. 
    @kokokokonut Yes, I already said I assumed it started earlier but I was wrong. No one would have gotten an extra ticket: this happened the other way around, for the winter time change, some people who started early got a 15th ticket. This way around, they should have kept the duration the same: the end time would have been the same for people who didn't go through the time change, and for those who did, it would look like the event would finish one hour later than normal but the amount of time would still have been the same.
    Glu did NOT manage it effectively: they removed one hour from the event and did not warn us!
    🇫🇷 in 🇰🇷
    @kokokokonut Also, I just tried to edit the message I posted before this one (weird ending on a tag that I wanted to fix) and it said my message had to be approved and it disappeared. Can you please unblock it?
    🇫🇷 in 🇰🇷
  • Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    I also went to check the leaderboard just before as I didn’t before hand and in 50 minutes I came from being first to being 500 points behind the first place. Part of me is like please cap the votes and part of me says hope you enjoyed wasting that money for hair 🤣

• SilverbellaSilverbella Registered Users, Member 81 Posts
    Lowest, highest, and favorite this week.  First look curse hit me HARD. 

Hair and dress are cute but I'll probably only ever use them for a themed event.
  • UndineUndine Registered Users 28 Posts
    I also went to check the leaderboard just before as I didn’t before hand and in 50 minutes I came from being first to being 500 points behind the first place. Part of me is like please cap the votes and part of me says hope you enjoyed wasting that money for hair 🤣

I know this game is a business that's out to earn money and I know Glu will never change anything as they are probably happy with all the money they're earning from the tickets,
    as it stands now, whoever can dash out as much money to buy tickets will always be the winner for 1st rank reward.
    Honesty the system is quite unfair, it's not "show your style" to earn good vote points, but rather show your bank account to keep buying tickets for vote points.
    Truly so sad.

• Maree_kkhMaree_kkh Registered Users, Member 723 Posts

Would’ve liked to have been told the event was an hour shorter so I wouldn’t get my last ticket. I was one ticket away from the final earnable. I don’t know why non US residents are expected to keep track of daylight savings.

Anyway, I was beaten by 2 ticket buyers, same sh*t, different week.
    Highest, lowest, favourite: