KKH art gallery and restaurant

dppdpp Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
I’m level 31 and haven’t been offered either- anything I have to do to get these? I cleared all my tasks around level 30 so shouldn’t be anything I haven’t done yet?

Comments

• birdyrayxbirdyrayx Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Same problem, I have the restaurant but I really want the art gallery but I cant seem to receive any further step about it. 
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Have you guys met Skylar in your game yet? I believe both of these are connected to her, at least the art gallery is.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    The art I met skylar before the art gallery, and we already had a fan turned viper situation with her.  But in the art gallery her family allegedly owns the original portrait and a fake is being displayed in the art gallery. I forgot the annoying guy in the trench coat and hat's name but he's there to looking for the portrait.
     I don't know how many far along you are in storyline but the best advice is always to just keep doing your tasks and it will come to you.   It makes ch help, I know.  But it's true.   :)

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • lindz_kayla3711lindz_kayla3711 Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    I was just wondering the same thing yesterday! I finished the whole storyline with skylar and I STILL have not been able to purchase the art gallery... someone help!