🗳️SYS - 3/5/20 - Theme: Broadway Opening Night!

1161718192022Next

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Is that better? Some devices have crappier keyboards for me than others. And as much as I would love to use voice to text, my radio training makes me speak commercial rate fast, and it would have more typos than my fingers.  I should do a post just in voice to text at my regular speaking speed.  I bet we’d have some funny stuff then LOL. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • JabberwoohJabberwooh Registered Users, Member 273 Posts
    @kokokokonut honestly I wish voice to text was more common lol. Certain things are so hard to truly get across correctly through text only and I love a good rant. I'd be up for a "spontaneous thoughts/rambling thread" where you have to use voice to text and you're not allowed to correct any mistakes lol. Anyways, your message was at least understandable! I've sent so many messages while literally drifting in and out of sleep and they're just a bunch of random characters although I'm convinced that I typed the right thing 😂 
    Android player - K star hoarder - Frugal b*tch
    (In-game username: Abbie)

KKH Discord server: 
    https://discord.gg/2ew22AybF9

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Some of my sys looks. So I tried dressing up my doll with a coat for my 1st look so that failed miserably for me and then I resorted to gowns. Didnt scored anything above the 50s and my results stayed in the 40s range.

Won 1st place on my game. This ts hair ain't really my cup of tea but gotta make this ish work though 😍

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    @Carol Davida I love the way you styled the dress with the hair, boots, and jewelry! Xoxo
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited March 2020
    @luvs2gruuv wow tysm doll instead of styling that pinup hairstyle with a softglam chic look I decided that my doll needed a rocker chic look :smiley:
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections