KK:H WeekDay Event - 3/9/20 Time to Tap through to the ThrowBacks!

Comments

• robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    Everybody so lucky this week except me ☹️ I don’t even want to play for last box, I just wanted kstars. But now maybe there I’m going to find something. But probably not 🙈
    iOS player 

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited March 2020
    I'm so tired of this annoying popup. My game is working just fine. When is this ever gonna get fixed for us android players 🙄

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    I got Kash on my Gold Box x.x

Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    Is anyone else's game glitching loads lately? I hope this gets fixed in the next update smh I've never really had it that bad before 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    aww @Basak don’t feel bad. I’m  getting cash in all 3 games.  OK... energy in one.  But I’m sure that means great, fabulous Tb prizes are in our futures. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts

1st box;  an okey dress. 

2nd box; a boring top... 

(forgot to capture my pallets)
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts
    I hope so @kokokokonut 🙏🏻💚

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • megandppmegandpp Registered Users, Member 148 Posts
    Thankfully got the 25 stars in my first black box, helping me on my way to buy the Brooklyn Salon! Any tips on how to get kstars? I see loads of players here with hundreds and I just can't seem to earn any that quick!
  • TarsiladoAmaralTarsiladoAmaral Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    Got 3 pink dye in my first box

• soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    megandpp said:
    Thankfully got the 25 stars in my first black box, helping me on my way to buy the Brooklyn Salon! Any tips on how to get kstars? I see loads of players here with hundreds and I just can't seem to earn any that quick!
    Businesses definitely help, especially the ones like the ski resort, salon, and Chevier Toronto that are low maintenance. Inviting NPCs to your reality gigs - when you're using them over and over for weekday events the relationship points add up quick. You get k-star reward when you reach 500 points and 1000 points. I delete them after they reach 1000 (the max is 2000 but the amount of time to reach that isn't worth it than if you were to just add new characters and level them up)
  • greenflavorgreenflavor Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I have never felt more stupid, just gambled 60k stars and got a new watch  :) wonderful 
  • snakiekkhsnakiekkh Registered Users, Member 336 Posts

Kstars in my first box which was a dream after spending something like 350 stars chasing the black chain GB trousers last weekend, then cash (and double cash on today's daily GB), then purple dye in my gold box :disappointed: I'm not feeling too optimistic about the TB box as it seems the items in there haven't been updated in years :cry:
    Katie, iOS player, actually a lizard with a keyboard
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    @kalindaking so is it gonna be a party event? 
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Yes!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts
    I’m actually kinda glad it’s a party event just because I started my first comeback recently and I need to gain fans fast. My husband divorced me yesterday and I lost fans so I’m back down to D+
    I was going to wait to divorce my husband until I made it higher up the list because we’ve maxed out, but he beat me to it 😂
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    Lol such a bad choices.
  • kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts

Do you dolls think I should divorce my husband? We already have 2 children, we have the max level of relationship points and all he does is he calls me every 0.3573 sec telling me we should go on a date. In addition to that I keep losing fans because even though we're going on dates once a day, we keep going down on the Top Couples list... Is there any big reward for reaching #1 couple? What do yall think I should do?
    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    edited March 2020
    @kadamisia unless you care about the top couples trophy in the trophy room in Bel-Air, divorce him! It’s exasperating and you only get 2 k-stars and maybe some cash when you reach #1.

edit: I’ll see if I can find the screenshot of the reward when I reached Top Couple to confirm this 😊
  • julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    I got 25 Kstars in my second black box!

• KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    I spoke to our Web Guy about the font size change yesterday and we're hoping that Vanilla (the company that created the forum) will fix it soon.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    What about new comebacks? Some like party animal, star shine (its about k-stars lol), diamond princess/prince? 
    *The names are meh but we need new things
  • kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    @Rikk Thank you soo much! Well then I'm definitely dumping him... 2 Kstars aren't worth all the trouble. Thank you sm once again!! <3
    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    kadamisia said:
    @Rikk Thank you soo much! Well then I'm definitely dumping him... 2 Kstars aren't worth all the trouble. Thank you sm once again!! <3
    I found the original post, and yup, it’s only 2 k-stars...after I spent like $200,000 on wine 😂 Oh, Glu