What new locations would you most like?

1235Next

Comments

• ZoeZhangZoeZhang Registered Users, Member 39 Posts
    edited July 2019
    i really want kkh to add guangzhou but it’s probably never gonna happen. if there was gonna be a chinese city added to the game it would probably be shanghai or beijing. we need a city from china for some more flavour (;
  • LostInAnImageLostInAnImage Registered Users, Member 424 Posts
    edited July 2019
    @ZoeZhang Definitely! I’m really surprised it’s not already included, honestly. 

To that end, I’d love to see more eastern fashions represented in the game. I think I’ve seen maybe one sari and kimono somewhere, but otherwise the clothes are essentially 100% western fashion. There are so many incredible designers from Asia, Africa, the Middle East, etc and I’d personally love to see the dolls sporting diversity in their haute couture. :) 
    iPhone 8 iOS 12.3.1
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    ZoeZhang said:
    i really want kkh to add guangzhou but it’s probably never gonna happen. if there was gonna be a chinese city added to the game it would probably be shanghai or beijing. we need a city from china for some more flavour (;

Hi and Welcome @ZoeZhang I studied Chinese for 2 years in College and my professor was more about exposing us to the culture, while hoping we picked up a desire for fluency. I'd LOVE to see a location like that.

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • lindz_kayla3711lindz_kayla3711 Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    edited March 2020
    Atlanta, Georgia
  • CryingKimCryingKim Registered Users, Member 466 Posts
    Bangkok/Phuket, Thailand or Bali, Indonesia

🌺 your Filipina girl│ign: Gazini iOS daily player since 2015│let's be friends~! 🌺

• haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    singapore or hongkong! its weird to see an urban city like that not represented like id love to see more asian cities. taiwan, thailand (phuket could be a gorgeous beach-y location if bangkok is too city-like) somewhere near the himalayas would be pretty too
    iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts
    Another UK city would be cool!
    I live in Brighton and there are so many cool options that could be used in the game. The beach and the pier would be the obvious choice but we also have quirky shops and gay pride and things like that

Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • Ronnie_KKHRonnie_KKH Registered Users, Member 178 Posts
    I’d really like to see Atlanta put into the game! We have so many cool places that could be in the background like Centennial Olympic Park, the World of Coke, Georgia Aquarium, Ponce City Market, Krog Street Tunnel, High Museum of Art, Sun Dial Viewing Deck, the Sky View Ferris Wheel, etc. 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited March 2020
    I would love to be able to use Hawaii.  Let's make the reception hall a restaurant, dinner and dancing where we renewed our vows....it's already on the flight list.  <3
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • FilipaKKHFilipaKKH Registered Users, Member 516 Posts
    edited March 2020
    nvm
    🇵🇹 • no longer a kkh player & not active on the forum • 🏳️‍🌈
  • JoyyyJoyyy Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
    - Atlanta, Georgia
    - Houston, Texas 
    - I think another location in Mexico would be cute like Puerto Vallarta, Cancun, Mexico City.
  • azraulkerazraulker Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    Turkey

• azraulkerazraulker Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    Turkey/Istanbul
  • kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    Its kind of a dream since we dont get a new location since ever but I would love to have São Paulo with an apartment on Paulista Avenue and a new Asia location would be great as well. 

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

• kkh_nataliieekkh_nataliiee Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    Egypt or Hawaii 
  • lilllylillly Registered Users, Member 72 Posts
    Can we have Barcelona? 😍
  • emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    Stockholm, Sweden ofc 😍👍🏼
  • SandraFFWSandraFFW Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    Berlin, Germany 
    they could have the Fernsehturm in Alexanderplatz or the Brandenburger Tor 
  • DeenaDeena Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    Frankfurt,Germany
    Split,Croatia
    Belgrade,Serbia
    Egypt
    Amsterdam,The Netherlands
    Budapest,Hungary
  • KKHCamiXLKKHCamiXL Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    Since i was born in The Bronx (New York) and raised in Harlem (New York) i would love to see that incorporated in the game and with a few minor details like (graffiti walls, brownstone buildings, a mini map of the new york subway for the characters, being able to take modeling pics on the train, and Times Square officially unlocked)
  • haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts

iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    Are we ever going to get new locations? 
    I'd love to see The Dominican Republic! 
    - Emmy
  • SahanaSahana Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    On the subject of locations, can we have a better way of organizing the locations in the game? Maybe geographically? or Alphabetically? It's just completely random and bothers me so much lol.
    Like why is Cannes and Paris not in an overlapping location under a 'France' tab? Like Paris is in the middle of the list and Cannes is all the way at the bottom, but they're both cities in France 😭 when all the NY cities are in JFK and same with LAX.
    It's just annoying to have to go through the whole list searching for a city when they're SO unorganized.
    iOS Player since 2k14 🇨🇦 Canadian 🇨🇦 6ixSide 👌🏼 அ Eelam Tamil 🐯
    👩🏻‍🎓🦸🏻‍♀️🍕🍿🍦⛈🎶🕉🪔♋️👑🎵🔥
    🎄🎁🤶🏻Merry Christmas🎅🏻🎁🎄
    ✊🏿 Black Lives Matter ✊🏿

• AYewKKHAYewKKH Registered Users, Member 490 Posts
    Suzhou, China! Everything about the traditional style makes it a perfect place for tourism. Of course, I'd love the option to have a date at the Forbidden City too, but... honestly, anywhere in China.
    iOS - newly minted free player woo go clowns
    --
    KKH Kudos thread 💖💖
    Style Your Squad: Check back for more group submissions!
  • helcabuhelcabu Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    I know this place has been mentioned here, but can we please get Nairobi, Kenya? I have been to that city many times and lived there and it’s such a cool city! 
    Also if we can get Kigali, Rwanda? Also amazing African city that I love so much and been there some times already 😍 
    We need more African locations! It’s amazing continent with amazing locations 😍
    iOs player 
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    I'd love to see Budapest and Amsterdam, they are great cities with lots of nice activities and good art. 
    On a personal level I'd love to see another Australian location and specifically the Northern Territory, Darwin or Uluru. They have such beautiful sunrises and sunsets, there are endless lakes and rivers with waterfalls you can swim underneath in Darwin, and Uluru is really beautiful. And it would give an opportunity to showcase some Aboriginal Art and Fashion which is really beautiful. I don't expect it to happen but a girl can dream 😂

Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • clarizzo2clarizzo2 Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    Sahana said:
    On the subject of locations, can we have a better way of organizing the locations in the game? Maybe geographically? or Alphabetically? It's just completely random and bothers me so much lol.
    Like why is Cannes and Paris not in an overlapping location under a 'France' tab? Like Paris is in the middle of the list and Cannes is all the way at the bottom, but they're both cities in France 😭 when all the NY cities are in JFK and same with LAX.
    It's just annoying to have to go through the whole list searching for a city when they're SO unorganized.
    Also don’t understand why San Francisco isn’t grouped with California 
  • SahanaSahana Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    clarizzo2 said:
    Sahana said:
    Also don’t understand why San Francisco isn’t grouped with California 
    @clarizzo2 Ikr?! :|  

iOS Player since 2k14 🇨🇦 Canadian 🇨🇦 6ixSide 👌🏼 அ Eelam Tamil 🐯
    👩🏻‍🎓🦸🏻‍♀️🍕🍿🍦⛈🎶🕉🪔♋️👑🎵🔥
    🎄🎁🤶🏻Merry Christmas🎅🏻🎁🎄
    ✊🏿 Black Lives Matter ✊🏿