Options

🗳️SYS - 3/12/20 - St. Patrick's Day Party Theme! ☘️

Comments

• Options
    vxnxsvxnxs Registered Users, Member 99 Posts
    @AmandaMKkh I used to work in a small office as well and my boss always liked me to answer the phones. When I dislocated my knee he came up with the solution to redirect the phone lines to my mobile so I could work from home. 
    I know bosses aren’t always open to suggestions but there can be workarounds that allow you to do everything from home nowadays. 
    I hope your boss sees sense soon and allows you to prioritise your safety! ❤️❤️
  • Options
    elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    Stay strong everyone, Italians and not. This situation is unbelievable and we’re all forced to change our habits, we have to be careful. I haven’t seen my boyfriend for a month because we live far away and I don’t know when we will be able to travel and see each other again. 😥 

iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • Options
    Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    @Maree_kkh @FilipaKKH @CryingKim @dolldream @Bear_KKH thank you so much for your words ❤❤

@Miyuri I'm so so sorry for all you are going through, I hope that the things will be better soon 💕

@abasili93 @AnneMariie we can do it! Be strong and stay safe! 💓💓💓
    Android
  • Options
    mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    Stay safe and well to all the dolls abroad! I’m hoping all these measure countries are taking will get this under control soon! Here in my state in USA there are only 14 cases and they are all on the east side of the state over 300 miles away - they are cancelling events and university in the area now as students are on spring break so they are trying to stop them from returning from their trips and possibly be carrying it. I didn’t realize just how bad it was in Italy and my prayers of my faith are with all you dolls in highly affected areas! 💕
  • Options
    elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    Oh and if you were wondering - yes, people are acting as if there was a zombie apocalypse. 
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • Options
    AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    Thank you for your words, they means a lot ♥️

@elettrahere this morning Florence totally looked like an apocalypse movie, so silent and empty... it gave me creeps
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• Options
    JullietteJulliette Registered Users 527 Posts
    edited March 2020
    alycat said:
    dolldream said:
    Hope everyone is okay and stays well!!💚

unrelated question but now I’ve had my second kid am I free to break up with my annoying husband? Will I lose fans? Is it better to just keep him and start dating someone else as well? I swear if I was married to this guy in real life I would’ve ripped my eyes out by now😪 
    Omg haha!  With the conversations above I was in real world mindset and not the game and I read this as though you wanted to leave a real life husband! And I was like “woah this is getting deep!” 😂

also, to not lose fans, just click the x beside him in the friends menu. It doesn’t do anything but delete him and leaves you single. I did it by accident with my first husband. 
    Me too lol 😂😂
    :o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)
  • Options
    Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    Do you guys think the green hair color in the closet will score well? I'm thinking of pairing it with some dressier stuff to make it look more casual, but I also don't want to look like green vomit lol.

Now that I'm really looking at it, it looks crazy lol, but maybe paired with jeans, a cute tee and beer.... I'm already over this SYS lol.
    - Emmy
  • Options
    abasili93abasili93 Registered Users 331 Posts
    Bear_KKH said:
    Do you guys think the green hair color in the closet will score well? I'm thinking of pairing it with some dressier stuff to make it look more casual, but I also don't want to look like green vomit lol.

Now that I'm really looking at it, it looks crazy lol, but maybe paired with jeans, a cute tee and beer.... I'm already over this SYS lol.
    I would definitely pair the green hair with jeans and tee ;)
    FB Player since 2015 - Android since 2020 🌙
    Level 74 - 1st A+++ ✨
    English is not my first language 🇮🇹
  • Options
    AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    @Bear_KKH I would go for it with jeans and casual looks!

I'm thinking of submitting ginger hair more than usual, but I'm afraid the voters will think it's too "carrot-y"... what do you guys think?
    Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • Options
    oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    @Bear_KKH I would go for it with jeans and casual looks!

I'm thinking of submitting ginger hair more than usual, but I'm afraid the voters will think it's too "carrot-y"... what do you guys think?
    I’m going full leprechaun on these voters. They’re getting ginger hair whether they like it or not lol 

But in all seriousness.. I think sometimes blonde hair does better in the booth for some reason, but for a theme like this, shades of ginger hair will probably do super well! Plus if it makes you happy & feel more on theme, you should go for it!!☺️
  • Options
    AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    edited March 2020
    Then ginger it is @oopsididitagain!!! 💕
    Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    only 2 1/2 hours till Show time! <3  Show Your Style Time!.  I’m going to use  the same strawberry blonde/red i was for my fbff (former BFF) ‘s !st wedding.  I wasn’t really red but she had the photog retouch all the blonde bridesmaids to other shades, she wanted to be the only blonde in her wedding party. Lol.   Imma use that color that I never was, except in some  old wedding photos.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    only 2 1/2 hours till Show time! <3  Show Your Style Time!.  I’m going to use  the same strawberry blonde/red i was for my fbff (former BFF) ‘s !st wedding.  I wasn’t really red but she had the photog retouch all the blonde bridesmaids to other shades, she wanted to be the only blonde in her wedding party. Lol.   Imma use that color that I never was, except in some  old wedding photos.

• Options
    only 2 1/2 hours till Show time! <3  Show Your Style Time!.  I’m going to use  the same strawberry blonde/red i was for my fbff (former BFF) ‘s !st wedding.  I wasn’t really red but she had the photog retouch all the blonde bridesmaids to other shades, she wanted to be the only blonde in her wedding party. Lol.   Imma use that color that I never was, except in some  old wedding photos.

Are you talking about this colour?
    Level 74 - 1st A+++ ✨
  • Options
    therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts

💚😂 me ready to drown the voters in green
  • Options
    AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    I really have no idea about what submit in this sys 😅
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited March 2020
    abasili93 said:
    only 2 1/2 hours till Show time! <3  Show Your Style Time!.  I’m going to use  the same strawberry blonde/red i was for my fbff (former BFF) ‘s !st wedding.  I wasn’t really red but she had the photog retouch all the blonde bridesmaids to other shades, she wanted to be the only blonde in her wedding party. Lol.   Imma use that color that I never was, except in some  old wedding photos.

yes! You must have seen the pics, that was even kinda the style.  I Loved it, but alas, I couldn’t match it.  NowI  can’t use henna in my shower, so......I’m just brunette for now. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    I’m dying thinking about the fact that she retouched the bridesmaids’ hair colors so she’d shine as the only blonde 😂 The true definition of a Bridezilla! 
  • Options
    cheychey Registered Users, Member 109 Posts

Hopefully these looks can do well enough for me because they’re really all I have 🙃
     any opinions welcome!
  • Options
    I live in Denmark and starting tomorrow we’re going on lockdown. The past few days we’ve had a crazy increase in cases, Monday morning we were at 35 and right now it’s 615. The supermarkets are crowded, people starting hoarding to the point where toilet paper 🤦🏻‍♀️ in some stores is only sold 2/packs per purchase. I can imagine this will become a law. Please everyone, take care of yourselves and your loved ones 🙏🏻
    It was like that in Milan there weeks ago. Please, please, please, take care of yourselves! I am with you ❤️ 
    Level 74 - 1st A+++ ✨
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    abasili93 said:

yes! You must have seen the pics, that was even kinda the style.  I Loved it, but alas, I couldn’t match it.  NowI  can’t use henna in my shower, so......I’m just brunette for now. ;)
    Yeah... I'm in doubt if buying this colour or not.. dunno if it scores well. Now I have like 508 kstars, they're enough for all the earnables of the vip event. So I'm kinda Scrooge right now XD. Would you suggest me to buy it?
    Level 74 - 1st A+++ ✨
  • Options
    LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    Gorls. I got this hair from last St Pat's but I kind of hate it. How do you guys think it will go and/or how can I style it?

• Options
    DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    Hi guys been mia on this for ages! So excited for the Paddys days events in the game since all events have been cancelled here in Ireland it won’t be very festive sadly! But the fans must go on! I really like the earnables super excited for SYS! 
  • Options
    Lisylis said:
    Gorls. I got this hair from last St Pat's but I kind of hate it. How do you guys think it will go and/or how can I style it?

Try with a different hair base colore! A really dark One, like black, or maybe a warmer blonde...
    Level 74 - 1st A+++ ✨
  • Options
    @Lisylis try with a differenti hair base colore! Maybe a dark one (black) or a warmer blonde..
    Level 74 - 1st A+++ ✨