☘️ KK:H Weekend Event - 3/13/20 - Party for St. Pat's All Weekend! 🎉🍻

Comments

• julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    Love the earnable and GB hair 😍
  • HelenaKingHelenaKing Registered Users, Member 246 Posts
    I love all the hairstyles!!! 😍 I need to save k-stars so I don't think I'm going to chase anything. The earnable hair kinda reminds me of that long VIP hairstyle we got at the end of last year (I think) 🤔
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    I’m so excited for this weekend event! I LOVE the earnable hair & shot. 

The kollection bundle is super cute. I probably won’t go for that though because I think VIP is next weekend? I also love the cupcake & it could be super useful. Will probably end up with my 5th pair of oddly proportioned platform heels instead though lol
  • SusonSuson Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    The bun hairstyle and the lollipop from the Kollection are so cute!!!!
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Earnables: I was salty about the cupcake being GB until I saw the cute shot glass. I mean I'm still salty but a little less so. Dress is cute. I would like the hair except I can't stand the peekaboo ear that Glu seems to love.

GB: This entire outfit is fun but I really want that cupcake 😩 

Kollection: I'm back to being salty that the floral dress is in here but at least it's not the bundle. I'm not sure about the separate hair. Kind of like it, kind of don't. I do like the bundle dress and the shoes are similar but a more delicate versions of ones we already have so... sure. Hair is ok (I guess we're bringing back the 90s two strands look?) 

@HelenaKing you are so right
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    Earnables: the dress is pretty basic, the hair is really cute and I looove the drink!
    Giftbox: the hair and cupcake are beautiful! The separates are interesting 
    Kollection: only like the bundle 🤷‍♀️
    Android
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    OMG I love all the items!!! Great job Glu!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • naomi_nainaomi_nai Registered Users, Member 333 Posts
    I like everything especially the shot and the gb hair. 
    android player (i'm here for the wigs)
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    Earnables: I love the shot glass and the hair is cute but that dress is a big NO

GB: I love everything especially the cupcake, so fingers crossed
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    Can the cupcake be earnable and the drink gb? 😭
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    Finally earnable long straight hair. Because I don’t have any 🤩 and I was hoping to get next kollection in Vip event ☹️ 
    And where is long striped Kendall shoes??😩
    please don’t tell me it’s FG 
    iOS player 

• KatyKKHKatyKKH Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    Oh my god! Bye Bye kstars... I need that cupcake in my life 😍🧁
    Android player. Looking for friends 🙂🌸🌺🏵️🌻🌼
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    I'm really happy the shot glass is an earnable item! I love it, I don't care much about the other earnables since I already have the similar VIP earnable one from a while back, but maybe once I see it on my doll I'll like it more.
    I only like the cupcake from the GB, I hope I find it! And from the kollection I just like the lollipop and floral dress but not sure if I'll be spinning for it.
    - Emmy
    @robertavyy unfortunately they never release the new kollections during VIP😕 FGs are released VIP instead
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    I really like the earnables! The shot glass is adorable, the dress is super cute and the hair is super nice!
    I also really like the GB itens!!! The pants and top seem very unique! The rainbow cupcake is lovely BUT i HAVE TO GET the Piggytails!!!! I NEED TO GET THEM PIGGYTAILS!!!
    Kolection is really good!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • ciaraxciarax Registered Users, Member 334 Posts
    The GB hair is gorgeous but i rlly wanna save my K stars 😭😭😭

my doll will finally have long straight hair like mine, love the earnables! 
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    Earnables: love the shot and the hair, I hope the dress dyes well because that color is not flattering...
    Giftbox: love the cupcake and the top, hope it dyes well too!
    Kollection: not really interested... I think it will be part of those Kollections I will never spin...
    Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    edited March 2020
    Love both the gb and the earnables i didnt get the vip hair cause 500 was alot for it and an ugly outfit. But im gonna grind my heart out for this hair.collection is ok idk if ill spin(edit i probably will for the dye literally only time i will wish for dye)
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    Everything is amazing!! Gonna grind hard this weekend
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • ciaraxciarax Registered Users, Member 334 Posts

@HelenaKing you are so right
    your doll is absolutely stunning, where did you get that eye make up 🥺❤️
    @ciarax thank you so much💕 It’s from the ‘In Full Bloom’ kollection!
  • vilmazavalavilmazavala Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
     @Kalindaking hello help
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Since I'm not that into the color of the earnable dress or the dress in general, I'm stopping early. I don't like party events anyway, so better for me.
    Platform: Android

• RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts

Earnables: Thanks for the handheld! The hair and dress are a little flat for me. I wish the dress had a cooler texture or pattern...it just feels a bit plain.

Gift Box: I love all of it...ALL of it! So I will NOT be chasing anything. Because the cute sheer outfit is a two-piece set, I’d be too tempted to spend and spend (i.e. the “lost cost fallacy”) and just can’t afford to fall into that trap atm. The hair is playful, love the rainbow cupcake, and especially the outfit! So cute. Must avoid! 
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    So I was looking for spoilers in update and found this.we still don’t have those.  So I guess it’s gonna be FG? 

Why almost same galaxy dress we had previously? And hilarious hair. I wanted those shoes ☹️ 
    I think I’m not gonna look for spoilers anymore. Because they make me sad. 🤭😄
    iOS player 

• DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    Needing that earnable hair and the cupcake 😍
  • haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    edited March 2020
    earnable dress is meh but the rest are sooooo cute!! seems like ill be trying my hand at getting that last earnable again even tho its a party event
    gb is okay i like the separates but i cant afford to waste kstars on gbs this close to vip 😪
    kollections are cute for once that peridot dye will come in handy if i get it but i love love loveeee the lollipop!
    iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone