🗳️SYS - 3/12/20 - St. Patrick's Day Party Theme! ☘️

Comments

• LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    @abasil93 thanks for the suggestion! Darker hair looks great, not sure if I have anything in a lighter shade that looks good.

• abasili93abasili93 Registered Users 331 Posts
    @Lisylis well black will be! Maybe some dark Brown?
    FB Player since 2015 - Android since 2020 🌙
    Level 74 - 1st A+++ ✨
    English is not my first language 🇮🇹
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    I'm currently very annoyed bc I finally got that last Château Nuit partnership title and got the dress, but when I came back to my game it didn't save and I don't have the dress anymore...
    There was nothing wrong with my connection, my wifi is strong. I'm annoyed.
    Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    I live in Denmark and starting tomorrow we’re going on lockdown. The past few days we’ve had a crazy increase in cases, Monday morning we were at 35 and right now it’s 615. The supermarkets are crowded, people starting hoarding to the point where toilet paper 🤦🏻‍♀️ in some stores is only sold 2/packs per purchase. I can imagine this will become a law. Please everyone, take care of yourselves and your loved ones 🙏🏻
    You know what, I feel like we're doing the right thing. I know a lot of people think the lock-down is an overreaction (and I hate having to work from home for the next 2-3 weeks) but better safe than sorry. Our health care system can easily handle this if we just use our common sense. Everything is going to be fine.
    hackers can burn in hell
  • keepingupwithkelseykeepingupwithkelsey Registered Users, Member 229 Posts
    HELP!!! Should I try out casual fits with my first look then a gown for my second??? And see which would score best.. Or should I just keep it all causal? I personally rather see that, but the voters are so confusing lol
  • KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    My trendsetter never shows up by itself anymore, how do I get it??
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @Katinkae Try to submit looks, vote on looks and change locations within the game. If it doesn't pop up by tomorrow, you can PM me with your ID. Either way, the game will keep track for you!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    Why did the event start earlier?
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
    Daylight savings time in the US
    hackers can burn in hell
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    @daffodil thank you!
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • cheychey Registered Users, Member 109 Posts

And so the TBs begin with their off-theme looks 🙃
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    daffodil said:
    Daylight savings time in the US
    Good Thing I was on forum. I didn’t know that evant starts now 😟☺️
    iOS player 

• keepingupwithkelseykeepingupwithkelsey Registered Users, Member 229 Posts
    Ok here’s look #1 & #2... I’m gonna be salty if the gown does better than the casual outfit 🙄 I’ll post the scores in a few!  
  • gradagrada Registered Users, Member 206 Posts
    From what I've seen in the voting booth I think is another week of gowns...
    Unimpressed Drag Race Gif By RealitytvGIF
                                                                    𝖺𝗇𝖽𝗋𝗈𝗂𝖽 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝗒𝖾𝗋 | 𝖾𝗇𝗀𝗅𝗂𝗌𝗁 𝗂𝗌𝗇'𝗍 𝗆𝗒 𝖿𝗂𝗋𝗌𝗍 𝗅𝖺𝗇𝗀𝗎𝖺𝗀𝖾
  • lilllylillly Registered Users, Member 72 Posts
    I didn’t think it was THAT bad 🤧
    edited March 2020

hackers can burn in hell
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    💚 i hope more casual stuff is popular most of my TS aint even wearing green :/
  • lilllylillly Registered Users, Member 72 Posts
    @therealChar I did casual and people who are off theme and not even wearing green are doing better than I am and they’re wearing gowns. 
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    I just submitted the beer if someone wants it you know what to do 🍺
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    lillly said:
    @therealChar I did casual and people who are off theme and not even wearing green are doing better than I am and they’re wearing gowns. 
    Im instantly regretting my looks then :( 
  • emiliedkemiliedk Registered Users, Member 108 Posts
    I live in Denmark and starting tomorrow we’re going on lockdown. The past few days we’ve had a crazy increase in cases, Monday morning we were at 35 and right now it’s 615. The supermarkets are crowded, people starting hoarding to the point where toilet paper 🤦🏻‍♀️ in some stores is only sold 2/packs per purchase. I can imagine this will become a law. Please everyone, take care of yourselves and your loved ones 🙏🏻
    Sjovt at se en dansker herinde, føler det sker sjældent 🤩
    Men ja shit en mærkelig situation vi står i! 
    Held og lykke i SYS i weekenden og i corona land 😬
  • Magnolia_LakeMagnolia_Lake Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    edited March 2020
    I honestly wanted to be creative, so I decided to do Saint Patrick’s day in Latin America. 
    ┈┈┈┈୨♡୧┈┈┈┈ Aspiring Author/IOS Player/Bruja 
  • cheychey Registered Users, Member 109 Posts
    My group already has 8 ticket buyers, most of whom don’t even have green on.... why don’t they spend that money on acquiring vote worthy looks 🤔
     you can’t re-use tickets.... if you spent that money on kstars or something at least maybe the items you got would be useful in future events. 🙄
  • emiliedkemiliedk Registered Users, Member 108 Posts
    Not even an hour in, and I don’t stand a chance 🙃 partly because my look only got 40 votes, and secondly because the others either already submitted 2 looks and got high scores, or maybe some submitted 3 🤷🏻‍♀️
  • Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    I had no idea the event started earlier 😂 hopefully I’ll miss ticket buyers 😁
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Top doll is already at 206 points. Hopefully she just bought the triple threat which means she's averaging < 42 a look and I can catch up. Also, there are two dolls named after poop on my TS list 👀
    emiliedk said:
    Sjovt at se en dansker herinde, føler det sker sjældent 🤩
    Men ja shit en mærkelig situation vi står i! 
    Held og lykke i SYS i weekenden og i corona land 😬
    Just FYI we're not allowed to speak Danish on the forum :)
    hackers can burn in hell
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Also, and this is just a thought, but I play another game that has a similar style contest where you compete against other players and built in is a report function. So if someone has a rude name or you suspect them of cheating, you can report from the app. I understand this would be a lot of reactive work for Glu, but if the goal is to snuff out illegitimate games, it's worth thinking about. Plus if we're to believe younger children play this game, maybe don't let players use profanity in their doll names.