🗳️SYS - 3/12/20 - St. Patrick's Day Party Theme! ☘️

Comments

• mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    edited March 2020
    Had a feeling this would tank... and now I’m gonna have to really step up to get into top 5!
  • keepingupwithkelseykeepingupwithkelsey Registered Users, Member 229 Posts
    Well..... 🙄 i tried lol
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    Omg @keepingupwithkelsey I thought your first look was so cute! I would have definitely voted for it. 
    - Emmy
  • keepingupwithkelseykeepingupwithkelsey Registered Users, Member 229 Posts
    edited March 2020
    @Bear_KKH thank you so much!🥰 I was most excited about that one! I guess the voters aren’t feeling it 😭
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I dyed a dress with the peridot dye for this event and now I can't remember which dress it is. I should have just used the dye on the dress I was considering.
    Platform: Android

• AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    I think I found @LindaVB 😍

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• snakiekkhsnakiekkh Registered Users, Member 336 Posts
    Does anyone remember the exact latest time (in whatever timezone, I'm GMT but can adjust for any Americans on here) you can submit a look after SYS opens to still reach the final prize in time? Feel like an idiot for not remembering hahahha but I couldn't find it on past threads unfortunately! 
    Katie, iOS player, actually a lizard with a keyboard
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Thank you @AmandaMKkh for spotting and voting for me!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    I'm a little nervous that this is going to turn into one of those themes where there's no consensus of what's appropriate.. probably because the call said gowns, & the theme itself suggests more casual.  I dislike those weeks because every look just does okay (or flops) but never scores great because everyone's voting differently
  • snakiekkhsnakiekkh Registered Users, Member 336 Posts

@TheBola Thank you so much for elaborating on it and providing so much support for people who are anxious about Coronavirus! Honestly the amount of people stockpiling toilet roll, non-perishables, and cleaning products through my checkout was unbelievable, we had to have a member of staff limiting the units of certain products people could purchase in one transaction to make it fairer for the elderly who need assistance to get to the store and for people who get their pensions/pay/government aid etc to come in before they can get any essentials! 

Also thank you for reminding me about my phone, I don't think I've ever wiped mine down with a clorox wipe- might be time to start as it probably doesn't help with my skin either!

Also some interesting info elaborating on your point about kids @TheBola, an article in New Scientist said “Children may also be benefiting from their lack of past exposure to coronaviruses generally. Because they have lived longer, adults are more likely than children to have encountered other coronaviruses in their lives [as this is a Novel Coronavirus], such as those that cause coughs and cold, and to already have antibodies against these milder viruses.” So anyone with kids/anyone playing who is under 10-ish might be in more luck than others in avoiding the virus/overcoming it quickly!

I do agree maybe another thread should have been opened on this although I know the reassuring info I’ve had from you guys, Information is Beautiful, and Dr Mike on YT has been really helpful especially compared to the local and international news and their fearmongering so hopefully it helps ease the anxiety for anyone else worried! Hope you're all doing well and anyone stuck inside is at least going to ace this weekend's event, if that's any condolences! 

Promise this will be my last ridiculously long post on CV, wishing you all the best of health and comfort in this incredibly anxious period for many of you :heart: And if anyone wants to chat more about their worries please feel free to DM me, we're all sisters here :heart:

Katie, iOS player, actually a lizard with a keyboard
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    And look two tanked as well 🥺
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I'm sending prayers and good thoughts out about the pandemic.  Everything in New York is shutting down.  Stay safe everyone.  
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • PixiDustPixiDust Registered Users, Member 735 Posts
    can’t say i’m surprised about the 38 but i really liked that look 🥺

iOS player 💞✨🧚🏻‍♀️
    on a spending strike until everyone gets 20 videos ! 🍄🍃
  • LoukkhLoukkh Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
    My two first look went ok

And this is my next one, what do you think ? And which hair is more effective on SYS ? 

• AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    My first look scores 34 😭
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    Hmm, that didn't went well. I'm currently in 9th place, so, switch to gowns...

Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts

Me and my shamrock shake deserved better 😆💚 i thought it was nice apparently  voters hated it
  • Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    My first look got 39 😂 oh dear this is gonna be fun 😅
  • KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    edited March 2020
    First two

Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • Angie7680Angie7680 Registered Users 178 Posts
    I'm a little nervous that this is going to turn into one of those themes where there's no consensus of what's appropriate.. probably because the call said gowns, & the theme itself suggests more casual.  I dislike those weeks because every look just does okay (or flops) but never scores great because everyone's voting differently
    I’m from Ireland and I’m gonna vote for casual looks or looks that I would see on paddy’s day. I barely have anything green because I just got back to playing the game recently and skipped most paddy’s day events oops.. Anyway majority of irish people don’t even wear green for paddy’s day and just go out to drink, the event is taken more seriously in America I think than Ireland itself. 

And now with the virus we might not even have a paddy’s day, parades are cancelled, schools are closed and universities are going online, pubs will probably be full but only a max of 100 people inside. I work in retail and we are still open unless the company wants to close:/ 
    I’m just here to steal your outfits and your wine

• gradagrada Registered Users, Member 206 Posts
    Ugh 1st place in my group wears the same thing from the beginning, I hope she doesn't
     buy new tickets or at least changes her outfit once...

𝖺𝗇𝖽𝗋𝗈𝗂𝖽 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝗒𝖾𝗋 | 𝖾𝗇𝗀𝗅𝗂𝗌𝗁 𝗂𝗌𝗇'𝗍 𝗆𝗒 𝖿𝗂𝗋𝗌𝗍 𝗅𝖺𝗇𝗀𝗎𝖺𝗀𝖾
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    Why are votes so slow on Android? I always see everyone else getting their scores so fast lol
    - Emmy
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    Bear_KKH said:
    Why are votes so slow on Android? I always see everyone else getting their scores so fast lol
    Same ! It take like an 1 to 2 to get my votes most of the time
  • aliceeeeexaliceeeeex Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    What’s the max amount of k stars you can get from voting? 1? Like the reward when it hits 100%
  • HolHolHolHol Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
    I want this dress so bad, but I only have 10 diamonds and by the time I get 25 diamonds I won’t be able to find it again 😩 Wish I could use k-stars 
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts

Hands down the WORST score I have EVER had. I know my doll's not wearing green but with the intense neon green hair and makeup I thought gold would keep it klassy but still be in theme (pot of gold) guess not 😪

I don't have high hopes for my second look either after seeing TS finally load and the top 10 being all gowns lol
  • kiraraquelkiraraquel Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    What’s the max amount of k stars you can get from voting? 1? Like the reward when it hits 100%
    I’ve gotten 6 a few times before with the double reward. But most of the time it’s 1 or 2. Sometimes it’ll give you 3, not too often though lol
  • kiraraquelkiraraquel Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    Um....ok lol