☘️ KK:H Weekend Event - 3/13/20 - Party for St. Pat's All Weekend! 🎉🍻

Comments

• oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    L. O. L. the gold star kollection popped up for the first time ever, I've wanted the bundle forever, & I have horrible luck with old kollections. Energy then kash, of course. Can't finish VIP if I spin again.. so frustrating.
  • Arabella004Arabella004 Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    Earnables: 
    Shot: I like!
    Dress: I like! But I'm afraid it won't dye well :/ Let's hope for a good black at least
    Hair: I think I do like, I have to see on my doll, probably goes well with earrings
    GB:
    Cupcake: Cuteee
    Hair: Hard to style :/
    Top: Okay I guess.. Maybe in another color?
    Bottom: I would probably like if it wouldn't seem like she's wearing grandma's white undies  :'(
    Android platform
    Add me on fb 💕
  • imazoraimazora Registered Users, Member 384 Posts
    Only thing I reeaaaallly love is the GB hair, but I spent all my k-stars chasing last week’s GB boots and pants (in vain) so I can’t chase anything this weekend 😓 definitely excited about more handhelds though!! I like the long earnable hair, just wish it had a little more volume
    iOS - Ivy Kkh on FB! - ok i don't know what most people put here i'm gonna go now 
  • JoyyyJoyyy Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
    I’ll have to work hard for that hair and I love everything from the giftboxes!!! I’ll be left without k-stars😍
  • gradagrada Registered Users, Member 206 Posts
    L. O. L. the gold star kollection popped up for the first time ever, I've wanted the bundle forever, & I have horrible luck with old kollections. Energy then kash, of course. Can't finish VIP if I spin again.. so frustrating.
    The same thing happened to me I got the gold star kollection on Sunday also for the first time. I took 3 spins hoping to get the bundle or the makeup but got energy, kash and the hair I wasted all my stars even though the vip is probably next week ...
                                                                    𝖺𝗇𝖽𝗋𝗈𝗂𝖽 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝗒𝖾𝗋 | 𝖾𝗇𝗀𝗅𝗂𝗌𝗁 𝗂𝗌𝗇'𝗍 𝗆𝗒 𝖿𝗂𝗋𝗌𝗍 𝗅𝖺𝗇𝗀𝗎𝖺𝗀𝖾
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    earnables: the hair is deja vu and the dress looks like one out of a Kollection i can't think of, but love the shotglass
    GB: gonna have to chase the hair & cupcake
    Kollection: it's alright.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • JoyyyJoyyy Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
    The earnable hair looks very similar to the hair from the December VIP event,
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    @grada that's literally EXACTLY what I spun & got!! I always feel like the odds on older kollections are rigged compared to newer ones.
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    @KalindaKing can you show a photo of the GB top with a different hair and no handheld, Id like to see the details on the top. And the boobs lol. Ty! 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    The dress is weird because when I first saw it I thought it was like a snakeskin print but when someone else posted a close up version it's just a bunch of weird diamond shapes???
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @Lisylis I agree, I really think they missed the mark on the pattern! I believe this is the inspo? Not that this pattern isn’t also a bunch of weird squares lol, but the ones in the game are all the same size & too far apart 

platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • snakiekkhsnakiekkh Registered Users, Member 336 Posts
    edited March 2020
    Should have posted this last night (for people in my timezone) but here's a a little (but obvious) top tip for anyone who starts work way before the event opens or is up late (but willing to set an alarm for as soon as it starts). You can get a head-start by hosting an 8 hour party, then leaving it almost finished as soon as you go to sleep/go to work. Wake up/get on your break from work and you're a couple energy away from completing it, getting extra event points, and starting Simon's event straight away after! Feels obvious but it took me months of playing to realise you could do that!
    Katie, iOS player, actually a lizard with a keyboard
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    edited March 2020
    I had 2 free spins ☺️🤫😄 I also want the lollipop but I need to save my stars now ✌🏻

I really like this dress 🥰

iOS player 

• therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts

Got the lolipop ! If i get the hair and cupcake easy in my GB ill do another spin.
  • kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts

:)))) Literally anything would be better..
    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
  • asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    I got energy in my free box, I got mad because I really liked the items so I opened more and that didn’t go well either. but thank god I got everything I wanted, even though I didn’t wanna spend k-stars 😣
    iOS player
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    @Lisylis I agree, I really think they missed the mark on the pattern! I believe this is the inspo? Not that this pattern isn’t also a bunch of weird squares lol, but the ones in the game are all the same size & too far apart 

So disappointing! the game version is terrible, the shape is boring and the squares looks all the same, we look like a movie secretary and not sexy like Kylie 
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    spent 200 k-stars but at least my doll looks cute 😂

iOS player
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Ugh don’t think I can be bothered to grind for the hair. If I’d got a boost I might have tried, but as I can’t play Sunday I might just stop at the drink, not that bothered about the dress.

I play on iOS
  • KKHBrookeKKHBrooke Registered Users 23 Posts
    Really disappointed in my picks. Would have loved the hair or pants. 
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts

I got lucky this week! Must be the amount of green I am wearing. 🍀🍀🍀🍀☘️🍀🍀

Here I am comparing to other pigtails hairstyles I got. The closest is the one from the Diamond Kollection. 
    IOS Player 
  • emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    I dont know why I even bother...
  • KKH_JazKKH_Jaz Registered Users, Member 78 Posts

I’m so happy I was able to get everything !!