Me, Myself & I - Create Your Own Doll-ppelganger

2Next

Comments

• HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts
    HannahKKH said:
    This is so much fun!

I’ve done me casually chilling at home, the kinda outfit I would wear if I was going shopping or seeing my boyfriend during the day and then a typical outfit I would wear on a night out, but swap those tights for fishnet tights!

Edit: I also forgot to change my skin tone 🤦🏻‍♀️ I’m super pale in real life. 

I decided to do mine again but more accurately this time, so I used items from the kloset that I don’t own as well. Same activities as before, chilling at home/going out during the day casual/going out in the evening dressed up 😁
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • TiaTTiaT Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    edited February 2020
    Cool thread! 
    Well I always look frumpy, unbothered, and in black. This game doesn’t have my hair style texture or natural color I was born with which is black, silver and grey so I just choose the grey hair. People are more drawn to looking at my grey and silver hair because it looks like highlights and they think it’s dye lol. So I picked what was anything remotely similar. 

📌 My first look is for home or in my neighborhood going to the corner store or laundry mat etc. My head stays in a scarf style like this with flip flops or slipper socks indoors or winter boots outdoors. 

📌 Second look is running errands where more people might see me like the corner store or laundry mat.

📌 My third is going ‘out’ to dinner/party/funeral etc. 
    I am a very plain Jane these days.

Playing daily on iOS 
    Facebook: 
    https://www.facebook.com/shaniqua.garvin.5 
    Kindness is free, sprinkle that stuff everywhere. 

• kiki_kkiki_k Registered Users, Member 212 Posts

This is pretty close to my daily style. I only wear neutrals, pretty much the same accessories every day, like the classics with a twist, and usually have an iced latte and my phone in hand!
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    Here's my doll: My niece created her features to look like herself and I've kept my doll this way ever since
    Unlike my doll, I'm much less glamorous. I only put on dressier clothes and makeup for work, off days is usually just chap stick and maybe mascara. I don't show as much skin either, I actually dress more on the modest side. My skin tone fluctuates depending on the time of year, I can be a little lighter or get a lot darker in the summer time, this is a pretty good in between. At home, my hair is usually wrapped like my first look. When out, my hair is either curled out or pulled into a tight bun, I rarely straighten it, it's too thick and and too much work. Second look might be me running errands or having park time with the little ones, that's me with my diaper bag in hand lol. Third look is pretty much how I dress for work, and last look is like a date night or special event. 

This is how I dress in the summer, shorts and plain t shirts or maxi dresses. I'm always drinking hot coffee, all the time, no matter what time of year 🤪

- Emmy
  • dotti_hdotti_h Registered Users, Member 614 Posts

This is probably the closest to me. Maybe a bit smaller lips and boobs. Hair length is to the middle of my back. And that is Blacky my real life doggo ❤️
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    I actually created my doll as a better version of myself  and this is how I usually dress up 

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    Very different to my doll 🤪 I used to play as both, but stopped playing as a male doll on my iPad maybe a year ago, it got too boring for me. I made these on a random friend with the same skin and changed everything else.

Home- relaxed comfy clothes, usually that don't match lol and usually wearing a hat to keep my hair out of my face

Day/casual- rarely wearing black, I like layering and own way to many jackets lol

Evening/date night- almost always wearing a silk/satin shirt, I have so many but don't go out too much anymore, prefer to stay at home with the bf on my evenings off

Work- black everything, smart but comfortable and still quite stylish

• keepingupwithkelseykeepingupwithkelsey Registered Users, Member 229 Posts

This is my doll currently. She’s a lot tanner and skinner than me, is a blonde, and has her nose pierced. 

This is the closest my doll will look to me. To start with I’m plus size so my doll needs about 95 pounds put on her. Secondly, I wear zero makeup and never have my nails painted irl.

1) this is what I wear to school. I’m a senior in hs so I’m pretty bad about not showing up to class but when I do attend, I usually wear sweats, whatever t-shirt I grabbed out of my closet, and Birkenstock’s. My hair is short and curly and I hardly ever style it so it just flows free. 

2) this is what I would wear if I went to the movies or out to dinner with my family. Jeans, a nice shirt (not cropped) and ankle boots. I love wearing boots in the winter, in summertime I would wear Birkenstock’s. I usually have my hair thrown up in a ponytail or bun. 

3) this is what I wear to church/a nice restaurant. My ankle boots, a long dress (usually with a floral patten in summer or black in the winter) and my hair curled. 
    What part of ATL are you from? I’m here as well 🤗
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    Ok, so this is me lol I am brunette, have short hair and wear glasses. I also never have amy jewels on cause I dont really like it.
    1- me at home, I never ever wear pants, always have a random tshirt on, barefoot and with my phone wherever I go.

2- me at uni, hair up, a sweater with leggings, also always with my backpack but couldnt find one in game. 

3- me going out to the movies or to a normal restaurant, I always use a cropped with loose pants and a sneaker. 
    My style is very basic but here it is 😆

And this is me in a party, still have my glasses on, but now with makeup and a choker. A tight dress with a jacket and a sneaker.

IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • Ronnie_KKHRonnie_KKH Registered Users, Member 178 Posts

This is my doll currently. She’s a lot tanner and skinner than me, is a blonde, and has her nose pierced. 

This is the closest my doll will look to me. To start with I’m plus size so my doll needs about 95 pounds put on her. Secondly, I wear zero makeup and never have my nails painted irl.

1) this is what I wear to school. I’m a senior in hs so I’m pretty bad about not showing up to class but when I do attend, I usually wear sweats, whatever t-shirt I grabbed out of my closet, and Birkenstock’s. My hair is short and curly and I hardly ever style it so it just flows free. 

2) this is what I would wear if I went to the movies or out to dinner with my family. Jeans, a nice shirt (not cropped) and ankle boots. I love wearing boots in the winter, in summertime I would wear Birkenstock’s. I usually have my hair thrown up in a ponytail or bun. 

3) this is what I wear to church/a nice restaurant. My ankle boots, a long dress (usually with a floral patten in summer or black in the winter) and my hair curled. 
    What part of ATL are you from? I’m here as well 🤗
    technically I’m not from ATL I’m from Cumming but no one outside of Georgia knows where that is so it’s easier to say ATL lol. What part are you from? 
  • AnneMariieAnneMariie Registered Users, Member 61 Posts
    1. This is my doll, she’s fancy and glamorous and everything I’m not lol... she represents a version of myself in another life haha.

2. This is me at home, with my doggo Hector, he’s a beautiful boxer, and we’re both couch potatoes, I love my coffee each morning and my games and TV series/movies... also comfortable clothes yaaaasssss, love sweatpants and I usually wear my red long hair in a confy ponytail.

3. This is me going outside and what I would usually wear,I love the combo between leather jackets, high waist jeans and fashionable sneakers, the most common pieces in my wardrobe, also I wear glasses bc my vision isn’t that good without them, make up free most of the times.

4. This is me in the summer, when my skin gets slightly tanned, I love going to the beach, my favorite activity, also I’m a sunglasses lover, got an impressive collection lol, and I like wearing long dresses from light fabric with my hair up in a bun bc the heat, no make up ever in the summer, can’t stand it with the heat.

5. This is what I would wear going out, like at a bar or a club, or at dinner with friends, always pants, never been a skirt lover, and occasionally I wear high heels but rarely, I find myself always having too many black items in my wardrobe but you can never go wrong wearing black, and I love doing curls on my long hair, it’s my favorite hairstyle, if I have to glam up I’ll wear a full make up, I actually love doing my own make up, but I’m a lazy bum lol.

6. And finally what I would wear to a wedding/formal event... the closest to dresses I own in RL is this dress, I love the see trough fabrics with floral imprints, and a simple sandal, the hairstyle is very close to what I’ve worn once at the wedding of my friend, also jewelry accessories and full make up with contouring and all the good stuff.

• terrikkhterrikkh Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    I made my doll as a more glamorous version of me!
    On the left is literally what I’m wearing right now even the same hairstyle and glasses 😂 and my doll is on the right dressed in her glam look 😂

On me the only thing I changed is the eye colour and made the nose a little bigger, I’d love a smaller nose 😂
  • dee___321dee___321 Registered Users, Member 11 Posts

Me on the left v. My doll on the right 
  • Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    My doll vs me 😅
    my doll is super glamorous and I am not 😂
    I’m a stay at home mum so my hair tied up 3/4 leggings and a basic top is my go too! My hair is purple too! 

• imazoraimazora Registered Users, Member 384 Posts

my rich, glamorous doll
    vs me: watching netflix at home, going to work at the office, and going out for applebees $1 drinks. might as well dress up for it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ any excuse to do some bold makeup 
    iOS - Ivy Kkh on FB! - ok i don't know what most people put here i'm gonna go now 
  • Porky_PiePorky_Pie Registered Users, Member 16 Posts

I'm 24 and have a pretty simple style for my personal everyday looks. This  is very close to myself, except that I'm short and chubbier, and my skin tone is very olive, I couldn't find anything closer in-game😅.  Also all outfits are mostly all seasons wear for me😂
    Look 1: Stay at home outfit. Generally how I look at home at all times😂
    Look 2:  My casual outfit  for leaving the house😂 
    Look 3: My general  professional look
    Look 4:   Typical date night outfit with my bf. My fav   times🥰
    Stay positive🤍
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts
    Bumping this thread up so people posting in the current weekday TB thread can post here 😁
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    edited June 2020
    I’m currently on maternity leave, so you can say my personal style has kind of... vanished 😂 
    but here’s how my doll looks in game ☺️

And here’s me pre-kids:

And...........Here’s me, post-kids 😂😂😂

(And no, I don’t contour my face at home, but these eyes were the only ones that matched my own 😂)

EDIT: I totally forgot, here’s Wilgot, my real life pug 😍

• JulietaluciaJulietalucia Registered Users, Member 380 Posts
    I loved the doll vs real you initiative, here’s mine. I like to play with her appearence and change her hair and eye color, she definitely has my style but wears clothes i could never because i’m so insecure, so i like to (kind of) express myself through her. 
    My doll, me in my #stayathome fit and me hitting the streets as soon as this is over lol. Yes, is winter where i live (Argentina) and i love winter outfits! 

• AlainaVWoodAlainaVWood Registered Users, Member 53 Posts

I'm from the Caribbean, Jamaica to be exact & since its almost always warm I'm always in a litte tank top and shorts when I'm at home.

School: I'm in my final year of university & this is what I usually wear if I'm not in uniform, just a nice blouse & a pair of jeans with sandals. Or if I'm going to the movies. 

Going Out: There's really not much to do on our small island besides going out to eat with friends & partying which I'm really not interested in. But I love bright colours so I tend to be very easy to spot.

This is me! Hello from Jamaica! 🇯🇲🇯🇲🇯🇲
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    I love this thread ! And also love and fun to see how other dolls looks like 😊

1) This is how I look like at home or at sleepovers. I don’t like wearing pants 🙈 Like some other dolls please do’t come unannounced unless you’re a close friend. When someone rings the door I always send my bf to open it 😂 I’m also a cat lady, my cats are always around me and if not I’m chasing them and force them to sit near me 😂🤭

2/3) This is how I go to work depends how I feel that day (I like wearing heels but also sneakers), but it’s also an outfit I wear outside of work.

4) This is when I’m not going to work but just what I wear outside.

5) This is when I go out with friends, it can be a party or a bar

And I don’t change my hair often... I just let it straight.
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    this is such a fun thread!! 
    the first look is me literally everyday whether im at home or going to the store. no makeup or very minimal makeup, i have brown hair parted in the middle and i ALWAYS have it tied back into a low ponytail because i have kids and i just cant be having my hair ripped out all the time 🤦🏽‍♀️ 
    the second look is what i would wear to a lunch or shopping, any daytime activity. a little bit of makeup, more than usual and my hair semi-done but not too much effort 😂
    third look is me going out at night. i loveeee tops or dresses with a high neck and i lovee long sleeved dresses. im definitely wearing a full face of makeup and some heels. 
    fourth look is my doll currently. blonde with cheek, chin and lip injections. definitely the more glamorous version of myself and everything i wish i was lmao
  • kkhmariekkhmarie Registered Users, Member 197 Posts

i love this thread and looking through everyones pics! i've also never looked so close at the kloset and saw so many new clothes! 
    1 is me at home with my dog, which has been everyday lately because of quarantine lol
    2  is me at school, i go to college in the north and its always cold
    3 is me out during the day 
    4 is me out during the night 
    (this makes me want to buy the red hair soo bad)

• marir222marir222 Registered Users 356 Posts
    i tried to do it with the items we have in the game, its not 100% but its almost there. 
    first pic is what i made my doll look like, second pic is what i kind of look like.

that’s for amateurs
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    So my doll is version of me if I would be rich and famous 😂 I love dress her with beautiful clothes. I made her look more like me, except that I don’t have big lips, I don’t have a tattoo (but I really want one!) and I think my skin is a bit lighter 🤔

And this is me 😬

1- this is me at work 😄 
    2- me at home, watching shows everyday 🙈
    3- that’s how I look then I go for shopping or meet with someone 
    4- then I go out with my friends in city or I go in parties I still dress up simple , but try to look a bit sexy 🙈😂 
    when I’m in mood I wear dress, I have a lot of red dresses because it’s my color 😬
    and I never wear heels in real life, I have a couple but it’s such a pain for me 🙈 but my doll wears heels all the time 😄
    iOS player 

• LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts

Personally I have warm brown, ginger hair and blue, big, round eyes! I usually wear black or brown eyeliner but we don’t have any good one in game. 😅 I wear skinny, ripped jeans, Adidas shoes and gold jewelry so that’s accurate! Also this hairstyle is 100% my real one.
    As you can see my doll is quite extra version of me, I’d never go blonde or pink... 😂
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts

1. my doll (after the plastic surgery of kimiversary LOL) shes glammed to go 24/7 
    2. me irl at home. im always just lounging around in an oversized school tee barefoot with the smallest earrings and my precious silver necklaces. bcos of the virus my hair isnt trimmed or dyed so its my natural dark hair 
    3. me going to school or work or hangouts with my friends. i like tight-fitting tops even though i dont like croptops and a good pair of high-waisted jeans and comfy shoes are my go-to outside clothes
    iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    The 1st outfit is when I go out to maybe a club or on a date
     The 2nd is what I wear at home- I hate pants and I always have a snack in my hand 

the 3rd is what I would wear out shopping
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    My doll definitely wears a lot more lighter colours, irl I find I gravitate to darker things. With casual outfits I‘m always putting my hair up in a bun; I have a lot of hair so it’s nice to get it out of the way ! I also love denim jackets, they are so easy to style and just chuck on with anything.

What I wear when I’m out with friends shopping or having a day out in London etc. Weather in the UK is generally sh*tty and I get cold very easily so I love layering and I live in boots !

The two last looks are stuff I’d wear out eating/drinking with friends or clubbing and then what my doll currently look like 😊
    I'm having a war with myself over whether to change my dolls hair colour 🤔

iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧