Speech Impediment Goal

rainsunrainsun Registered Users 10 Posts
I'm trying to complete the Speech goal where you have to make a better speech than Willow Pape. It says that I have one day 3 Hours remaining to complete it but I have no idea where it is. I tried going to TriBeCa to the gazdzerveldt because that's where most speeches take lace but it's locked. I pretty much went everywhere and there is no thing to start this goal. I went to Simon and Maria's office too. Does anyone know how to begin this goal? Thanks

Comments

• AlasiaAlasia Registered Users 1 Posts
    I was confused for a minute too haha there is a task called "Speech Impediment" and a task called "Speak Up Gala". You have to wait for the "Speak Up Gala" task to become available to you before you can attend and once you do, you need to get a 5-star rating to complete the "Speech Impediment" task as well. So once one is available, I think you have about 6 more hours to get a 5star rating on the project. Does that help?
  • RawryRawrRawryRawr Registered Users 227 Posts
    I'm actually doing it right now as we speak lol. What Alasia said, you need to get 5-stars on it and it'll be in Mirimount/Hollywood (At least for me it was). It's an 8-hour job so make sure you have energy ready to go and a bonus star!
    GC: ~ Scotty ~

Add me! :)
  • TamiTami Registered Users 376 Posts
    For anyone who got a 5 star rating on the event within the allotted time, can you tell me what happened? I lost track of time and didn't finish it in time lol x.x
  • wensiewensie Registered Users 62 Posts
    Tami wrote: »
    For anyone who got a 5 star rating on the event within the allotted time, can you tell me what happened? I lost track of time and didn't finish it in time lol x.x

I posted the comment below in an earlier thread...

ight after you have spoke to the guy who help you deliver the speech, the Speak Up gala event will start in 24 hours... Another mission you have to complete at the same time is to beat Willow by getting a 5 star rating on the speak up event... You will have 1 day 8 hours to complete this mission
    So I guess the speak up gala event is an 8 hours event...
    Get your timing right to start this mission cause right after the speak up gala is available after 24 hours you will have 8 hours left to beat willow...

I have beat willow in the speach by getting 5-star rating within the time frame and now I'm waiting for another task 'ACt Aware PSA' to be available in 24 hours...
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Ok, I was very confused, but I had the Speak Up event, and the Speech Impediment little bubble things where tasks are. The Speak up job became available for me at 8pm, and then the Impediment said it must be completed in X amount of time. I thought I would be up all night doing it, after the Speak Up. But when I completed the Speak Up event, I saw an annoucement pop up saying I had been eloquent and Willow sounded like she had a speech impediment. And Both events - the speak up and the speech impediment bubbles had both disappeared. So, it looked liked the Speech Impediment was fullfilled by getting 5Stars on the Speak Up. They weren't seperate events. Either that or I somehow messed up. lol.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    wensie wrote: »
    I posted the comment below in an earlier thread...

ight after you have spoke to the guy who help you deliver the speech, the Speak Up gala event will start in 24 hours... Another mission you have to complete at the same time is to beat Willow by getting a 5 star rating on the speak up event... You will have 1 day 8 hours to complete this mission
    So I guess the speak up gala event is an 8 hours event...
    Get your timing right to start this mission cause right after the speak up gala is available after 24 hours you will have 8 hours left to beat willow...

I have beat willow in the speach by getting 5-star rating within the time frame and now I'm waiting for another task 'ACt Aware PSA' to be available in 24 hours...

I had seen your post, but I wanted to know exactly what happened after getting 5 stars and beating Willow. I'm also waiting for the Act Aware PSA quest as well lol.
    Ok, I was very confused, but I had the Speak Up event, and the Speech Impediment little bubble things where tasks are. The Speak up job became available for me at 8pm, and then the Impediment said it must be completed in X amount of time. I thought I would be up all night doing it, after the Speak Up. But when I completed the Speak Up event, I saw an annoucement pop up saying I had been eloquent and Willow sounded like she had a speech impediment. And Both events - the speak up and the speech impediment bubbles had both disappeared. So, it looked liked the Speech Impediment was fullfilled by getting 5Stars on the Speak Up. They weren't seperate events. Either that or I somehow messed up. lol.

Ah okay, thank you :) I was worried that I would've lost out on a prize or something if I didn't beat Willow in time lol. In case anyone wonders what happens if you don't finish in time xD

2hd9qpi.png
  • kxxkiemxnsterkxxkiemxnster Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I went to where eveyone is saying to go and its not there. So where is it?! 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Hi, I’m sorry, but this was 5 1/2 years ago, so my mind us a blank.   If you have an issue, please start from scratch and explain your problem.  Also include your platform.   If it is storyline, why not pist a full screenshot of your game, so we might be able to help more.  And welcome.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary