🗳️SYS - 3/12/20 - St. Patrick's Day Party Theme! ☘️

Comments

• Angie7680Angie7680 Registered Users 178 Posts
    Is anyone else experiencing a problem when voting and it asks if you want to watch a video for double rewards but the video never pops up? It has happened to me the past 3 SyS (since I started playing again) and the pop up goes away and never shows a video ...
    I’m just here to steal your outfits and your wine

• lilllylillly Registered Users, Member 72 Posts
    It happens to me during unlocks. I have to force close the app then pull it back up. It seems to be affected if I watch videos for energy then try to watch a video for Sys. 
    My best so far. My others looks have been in the high 30s. Ready for sys to be over already. 
  • KkhEMPKkhEMP Registered Users, Member 190 Posts
    @Bear_KKH is this you on the left ? 
    It's actually me 🤗 i got 45 votes on that look. And yeah we do look similar, I think @Bear_KKH looks like a improved version of my doll 😂😂
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    Can anyone submit these dresses 
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • emeraldGirlemeraldGirl Registered Users, Member 36 Posts
    gonna concentrate on earning stars today, double today I do those few minute surveys! Goal, buy all the pets, and save for the Venice house!! Have a fun weekend!
    Android Player
     A+++,  Level 50

• Angie7680Angie7680 Registered Users 178 Posts
    Also does anyone know where this dress is from? I keep seeing it and slowly falling in love..
    I’m just here to steal your outfits and your wine

• soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    @Angie7680 It's from the Sexy Streetstyle kollection

• cheychey Registered Users, Member 109 Posts

I let my toddler pick lol. Good choice! 🧁🥰
    I also would’ve been fine with the hair, but probably wouldn’t have picked either. 🙄
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Slightly debating if I should buy the triple threat so I can get the hair. The #1 green hair... but that means I’m going to lose my 20 videos a day
    please help

like- buy, it’s worth it
    lol- don’t buy, not worth losing videos
    Think about it this way...let’s say that you’ll be interested in this game for another year. You’ll lose 15 videos a day for the next year = 5,475 k-stars. Is it worth 5,475 k-stars? lol I hope this helps 
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    KkhEMP said:
    @Bear_KKH is this you on the left ? 
    It's actually me 🤗 i got 45 votes on that look. And yeah we do look similar, I think @Bear_KKH looks like a improved version of my doll 😂😂

Omg ♡ i loved ur look. :) 
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    Is the birthday cupcake available for diamonds?? If so can some tag me if they submit it ☺️ Also looking for this hair 
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
    Silz1217 said:
    I’ve been debating about dying the blue one green and submitting. I have the whole outfit. I’ll let you know if I do. 
  • julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    Is the birthday cupcake available for diamonds?? If so can some tag me if they submit it ☺️ Also looking for this hair 
    I’m on iOS and I submitted this look with the cupcake around 40 minutes ago so it should start receiving votes soon

• KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts

I'm all over the place (yet insisting on that hair) but it's okay. The start hurt me but now it's okay
  • kiraraquelkiraraquel Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    Whelp, gowns it is😑🙄
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    @julia19 thanks! I tried to find it but failed 
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    @julia19 thanks! I tried to find it but failed 
    I will try to unlock it again (or it will unlock by itself in 2 days) and I’ll tag you when I submit it😊
  • Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    I’m so over this weekend my scores are tanking which I’m like cool I’ll deal with that and then my party gift box I got energy and I thought that’s fine I’ll just purchase a box for 40 kstars and try my luck again and got an ugly red slip on dress 😓😓 I mean Luck is not on my side this weekend 😂
  • aliceeeeexaliceeeeex Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    Rikk said:
    Slightly debating if I should buy the triple threat so I can get the hair. The #1 green hair... but that means I’m going to lose my 20 videos a day
    please help

like- buy, it’s worth it
    lol- don’t buy, not worth losing videos
    Think about it this way...let’s say that you’ll be interested in this game for another year. You’ll lose 15 videos a day for the next year = 5,475 k-stars. Is it worth 5,475 k-stars? lol I hope this helps 
    I actually haven’t thought of it like that. Not buying any tickets. No item is worth that many stars😂😂
    thank you! 💗
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    Silz1217 said:
    I would submit the second one but I don’t like it dyed... if you don’t find it, I can always use it in another SYS 
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • gradagrada Registered Users, Member 206 Posts
    @Koakuma Is the grey and red hairstyle the same as the green one? If so how can I make it grey?
                                                                    𝖺𝗇𝖽𝗋𝗈𝗂𝖽 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝗒𝖾𝗋 | 𝖾𝗇𝗀𝗅𝗂𝗌𝗁 𝗂𝗌𝗇'𝗍 𝗆𝗒 𝖿𝗂𝗋𝗌𝗍 𝗅𝖺𝗇𝗀𝗎𝖺𝗀𝖾
  • TamaraHillsTamaraHills Registered Users, Member 328 Posts
    grada said:
    @Koakuma Is the grey and red hairstyle the same as the green one? If so how can I make it grey?
    The grey and red bob is a hairstyle from a FG, the neon one it's the same bob but you can't change the color
  • daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    abasili93 said:

Not quite sure how to dye this... Like for left Awesome for right (not to take care for the styling)
    For this entire weekend, the dark green is better than the neon green in my opinion
    hackers can burn in hell
  • gradagrada Registered Users, Member 206 Posts
    grada said:
    The grey and red bob is a hairstyle from a FG, the neon one it's the same bob but you can't change the color
    Oh that makes sense, I felt so dumb cause it looks identical and i can only color the roots lol
                                                                    𝖺𝗇𝖽𝗋𝗈𝗂𝖽 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝗒𝖾𝗋 | 𝖾𝗇𝗀𝗅𝗂𝗌𝗁 𝗂𝗌𝗇'𝗍 𝗆𝗒 𝖿𝗂𝗋𝗌𝗍 𝗅𝖺𝗇𝗀𝗎𝖺𝗀𝖾
  • nasialenanasialena Registered Users, Member 47 Posts
    Where did you guys get all this green dye?? I have never painted anything green yet I only have the 5 dyes kalinda sent me