๐Ÿ—ณ๏ธSYS - 3/12/20 - St. Patrick's Day Party Theme! โ˜˜๏ธ

Comments

• ElleOhElleElleOhElle Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    Almost 24 hours later and I still havenโ€™t been placed in a group?
    iOS player
    PM me if you would like to add me
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    Is this good? I am thinking to submit it :(ย 
    i say go for it, it would get my vote against a gown for sure!ย 
  • beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 698 Posts
    nasialena said:
    Where did you guys get all this green dye?? I have never painted anything green yet I only have the 5 dyes kalinda sent meย 
    I've gotten a crap ton of the darker green in daily gift boxes. I feel like I get a drop a few times a week.ย 
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
  • sarahm20sarahm20 Registered Users 6 Posts
    edited March 2020
    Slightly debating if I should buy the triple threat so I can get the hair. The #1 green hair... but that means Iโ€™m going to lose my 20 videos a day
    please help

like- buy, itโ€™s worth it
    lol- donโ€™t buy, not worth losing videos
    Please help, how are you able to get 20 videos a day? Iโ€™m able to get maybe 10 a day by clicking on Other Offers then going back, also closing/reopening the game.
  • gradagrada Registered Users, Member 206 Posts
    I just noticed that we have double stars rewards this weekend so the VIP event is coming.
    ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—‚๐–ฝ ๐—‰๐—…๐–บ๐—’๐–พ๐—‹ | ๐–พ๐—‡๐—€๐—…๐—‚๐—Œ๐— ๐—‚๐—Œ๐—‡'๐— ๐—†๐—’ ๐–ฟ๐—‚๐—‹๐—Œ๐— ๐—…๐–บ๐—‡๐—€๐—Ž๐–บ๐—€๐–พ
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited March 2020
    Oops wrong thread
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts

Love this dress too bad mint hasnt been scoring well for me :/ do ppl not knowย  mint is green ๐Ÿ˜‘
  • Angie7680Angie7680 Registered Users 178 Posts
    Anytime someone mentions the 20/10 videos a day to get k stars/energy this is me lol! You guys are getting videos?
    Iโ€™m just here to steal your outfits and your wine

• gradagrada Registered Users, Member 206 Posts
    I thought this look was kinda cute but it got the worst score in this SYS for me๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—‚๐–ฝ ๐—‰๐—…๐–บ๐—’๐–พ๐—‹ | ๐–พ๐—‡๐—€๐—…๐—‚๐—Œ๐— ๐—‚๐—Œ๐—‡'๐— ๐—†๐—’ ๐–ฟ๐—‚๐—‹๐—Œ๐— ๐—…๐–บ๐—‡๐—€๐—Ž๐–บ๐—€๐–พ
  • PlantWitchPlantWitch Registered Users 374 Posts
    I'm not even sure I'm gonna finish top 5 this week... There are 5 ticket buyers in my group, which is upsetting because I really like the TS items... I know it's dumb to be sad about pixel clothes but everything is just very stressful and overwhelming lately and I just want to play a game that doesn't add stress to my life.
    ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿค๐Ÿ’—
    they/she
    android
    pm for add info!
  • abasili93abasili93 Registered Users 331 Posts
    So what's the theme? To Gown or not to Gown? XD
    I hate to wear my doll with gowns for a theme that SHOULD be actually really casual, but I keep seeing higher scores for gowns...
    Wouldn't really wanna choose between coherence and what people likes. I also have to chose between them in real life, and it's kinda exhausting.
    FB Player since 2015 - Android since 2020 ๐ŸŒ™
    Level 74 - 1st A+++ย โœจ
    English is not my first language ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts
    edited March 2020
    ย 
    Celebrating St. Patrickโ€™s Day in our mint dresses with @thallisa @TrashleyKKH and @Chelsea123 ๐Ÿฅณ

๐ŸŒผ

โ €โ €โ €โ €โ € โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €
    Daily player on iOS!ย โ™ก
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here:ย https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
    I'm not even sure I'm gonna finish top 5 this week... There are 5 ticket buyers in my group, which is upsetting because I really like the TS items... I know it's dumb to be sad about pixel clothes but everything is just very stressful and overwhelming lately and I just want to play a game that doesn't add stress to my life.
    I *think* I might have found a way to get into a group with less ticket buyers. For my first 3 looks I donโ€™t do the outfits I think will score really high, so my total score is lower than normal after 3 looks. Thatโ€™s when we get placed in the TS group. Maybe the game places people with similar scores in the same TS group? So Iโ€™ve ended up with a group thatโ€™s not super aggressive with high scores each time. Did it for the last SYS and this one too, seems like it worked. Unless someone confirms itโ€™s totally random which TS group we get ๐Ÿ˜‚ I end up making up for the lower scores later and buy 1 ticket if I have to. Has anyone else tried something like this to avoid ticket buyers?
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    1-4 looks
    as you can see I decided to use gowns because they works and because I donโ€™t have many green things.
    In my TS group I have a ticket buyer so at the moment Iโ€™m 2nd

@abasili93 I understand your feeling and Iโ€™d love to be more myself on sys... but for me this is a game and in sys I do what I can to win the prizesย 
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 โ™ฅ๏ธ

• abasili93abasili93 Registered Users 331 Posts
    @sarahm20 maybe also the device you're playing? I am playing on FB gameroom and I rarely find TS in my group. But maybe it's also about the hour in which you submit your first look and the votes. I am often in the first place in TS, but actually never get 575 votes (even if copying looks that takes 50 votes on other dolls).
    SYS acting in mysterious ways, most of the time.
    FB Player since 2015 - Android since 2020 ๐ŸŒ™
    Level 74 - 1st A+++ย โœจ
    English is not my first language ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น
  • Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    Looks 4-6 Iโ€™m so disappointed I feel like Iโ€™ve tried everything ๐Ÿ˜ญ Iโ€™m wanting better votes to make up for the 30s I got for my first 2 looks and I have my fingers crossed to be able to get to the last earnable as I love the hair on my dollย 

On a positive note I just got the earnable dress and I love it! ๐Ÿ˜

• BumblebeebrayBumblebeebray Registered Users 112 Posts
    Please disregard my low scores but.. that looks uncomfortable..ย 
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    edited March 2020

Mostly cash Kloset items and i scored decently with this casual of dark green and black :) this is also what i would most likely wear outย  for partyingย 
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    @sarahm20 you get placed after you submit your first look, even if TS sometimes pops up later for you, the game assigns you a group the minute you start submitting. Itโ€™s about the time you start, not the amount of votes or anything else ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • MistyyyMistyyy Registered Users, Member 38 Posts

Looks 1-5, honestly never gotten a 50 before, might actually win all the earnables for once ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
    thallisa said:
    @sarahm20 you get placed after you submit your first look, even if TS sometimes pops up later for you, the game assigns you a group the minute you start submitting. Itโ€™s about the time you start, not the amount of votes or anything else ๐Ÿ˜‰
    @thallisa Perfect thank you so much! Good to know how it works ๐Ÿ˜Š I donโ€™t see the group until after I submit look 3 so I was wondering lol. Thanks again!! ๐Ÿ˜Š
  • Porky_PiePorky_Pie Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    Looks 3-4 are completed

Now just need to wait for looks 5-6

I really hope these do well,ย  because I am currently losing to these๐Ÿ˜ญ On the right is the first partly on theme look they've had :/ and I'mย  over 100 votes behindโœŒ๐Ÿป

Stay positive๐Ÿค
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    I started out testing the waters which failed miserably

I then caved and used up most of my stars chasing the weekend GB two piece ๐Ÿ˜ฉ

I really wanted the lolly pop from kollections too but I won the bundle instead on my first spin...I'm not complaining though

is anyone suffering more than usual in SYS? I never usually get less than 40, more than often I'm high 40-50๐Ÿ˜ฉ
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    Hi dolls~ Where's this dress from?

โœจ๐ŸŒน โœชย ๐Ÿ’Ž ๐Ÿ’‹ ๐ŸŒŸ ๐ŸŽ† โœฉ ๐Ÿ’— โ™›ย ๐Ÿ’–โœจ๐ŸŒน โœชย ๐Ÿ’Ž ๐Ÿ’‹ ๐ŸŒŸ ๐ŸŽ† โœฉ ๐Ÿ’— โ™›ย ๐Ÿ’–