🗳️SYS - 3/12/20 - St. Patrick's Day Party Theme! ☘️

Comments

• gradagrada Registered Users, Member 206 Posts
    @grada you won’t lose the 5! The same thing happened to me, I desperately wish I had never bought anything. They punish their customers for spending money & it’s the oddest business tactic I’ve ever seen
    Yeah honestly it's so weird you would think that they would encourage people to buy things instead of punishing them foe it, and it's not like the stars are cheap. Also, I usually can't save enough stars for the vip event so I either don't get the last item but if I really like an item I have to buy stars. I didnt buy anything for a few months cause I was so scared of losing my 5 free stars lol.
                                                                    𝖺𝗇𝖽𝗋𝗈𝗂𝖽 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝗒𝖾𝗋 | 𝖾𝗇𝗀𝗅𝗂𝗌𝗁 𝗂𝗌𝗇'𝗍 𝗆𝗒 𝖿𝗂𝗋𝗌𝗍 𝗅𝖺𝗇𝗀𝗎𝖺𝗀𝖾
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    JaelynJax said:
    Oh I need to get at least 49 points with my last look 😫 but nothing works for me. Can someone give me some tips?

What are your options for your last outfit
    I’m thinking about dye one of those. But still not sure 🤔

Oh my goodness. What is the hair on the right 2 from?? I’ve never seen it & it’s so pretty!
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts

• gradagrada Registered Users, Member 206 Posts
    JaelynJax said:
    Oh I need to get at least 49 points with my last look 😫 but nothing works for me. Can someone give me some tips?

I've seen the first dress be the popular pick often in the voting book and your doll looks beautiful so it should be fine 😊
                                                                    𝖺𝗇𝖽𝗋𝗈𝗂𝖽 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝗒𝖾𝗋 | 𝖾𝗇𝗀𝗅𝗂𝗌𝗁 𝗂𝗌𝗇'𝗍 𝗆𝗒 𝖿𝗂𝗋𝗌𝗍 𝗅𝖺𝗇𝗀𝗎𝖺𝗀𝖾
  • abasili93abasili93 Registered Users 331 Posts
    @robertavyy the first one is gorgeous!  <3robertavyy said:
    JaelynJax said:

FB Player since 2015 - Android since 2020 🌙
    Level 74 - 1st A+++ ✨
    English is not my first language 🇮🇹
  • JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts
    JaelynJax said:

I like the first and second one but more so the second one but you should be good with with one 
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • SandraFFWSandraFFW Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    JaelynJax said:

Dye the 3rd one pair it with some thigh boots and a drink handheld worked for me got 56
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    SandraFFW said:
    JaelynJax said:

Dye the 3rd one pair it with some thigh boots and a drink handheld worked for me got 56
    I wanted to do this but I don’t have any long shoes that match the dress and all my handheld drinks a locket right now ☹️
    iOS player 

• haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    loveloveloveeee this hair now that i see it on my doll i just wish it didnt clip awkwardly on long/big earrings

iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts
    Made it to the final prize in SYS!
  • kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts

And here’s my doll with all the lovely things she got this weekend. I got the pigtail hair in my free box but I’m not a fan.
    edited March 2020
    JaelynJax said:

Oh my goodness. What is the hair on the right 2 from?? I’ve never seen it & it’s so pretty!
    It’s from old sys when I was able to win 😂

iOS player 

• Angie7680Angie7680 Registered Users 178 Posts
    I am so sad that I won’t have enough points to get the earnable hair but on the bright side the hair you get after party weekend gives me nice elvish vibes and looks really cute. Also this dress dyed green is beautiful and I really hope I will score well on this outfit🤩

I’m just here to steal your outfits and your wine

Abbeymae said:
    First ever 60!!!!!
    Can I steal your look lol 🤭☺️
    iOS player 

• TamaraHillsTamaraHills Registered Users, Member 328 Posts
    edited March 2020
    So I created one more look who look good in green. In 3hours my shot is unlocking. 

1-like
    2-awesome 
    3-agree
    4-lol
    thank you dolls for help. I really need get hight votes to get last earnable with my last ticket 😊
    I submitted a look similar to the 2nd look yesterday and got me a 54 :) the only thing that was different is that i used the GB cupcake and other hairstyle 
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    @elettrahere thank you 🧡🧡🧡
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• abasili93abasili93 Registered Users 331 Posts
    I'm playing on FB Browser or on FB Gameroom and we don't get videos to watch and get free 5 k-stars lol.
    I've tried to transfer my game progress to the Android app and the app can't find my game. Contacted Glu: developers cannot do anything.
    Also I've tried so many times to buy a single ticket to reach the last earnable in SYS events and this week also the Triple Threat and even if FB always takes my money I've never received what I've payed for.
    I've notified these issues to Glu but developers seem unable to help.
    I would say more: everytime I contact them, they ask me things I already provided to them (as ID Users or screenshot of the receipt), like they don't even read the entire email. They ask them more times (cause the email pass through different operators, who apparently don't read all the previous emails) and then they said they're sorry they're unable to solve the problem and they close the ticket.
    It is so from like three years.
    So yes @SisSnappedLikeThanos I agree with you 100%. We actually should complain more, 'cause the entire functioning of the game in some provider is becoming embarrassing. I would prefer fewer updates but a functioning game.
    FB Player since 2015 - Android since 2020 🌙
    Level 74 - 1st A+++ ✨
    English is not my first language 🇮🇹
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    @Rikk same here! You're not alone lol
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    Looks like if my next look gets higher than 24 votes I will get the earnable hair thank goodness!! 😍 Honestly didn’t think I would get the hair I’ve posted gowns a few times this SYS even though I don’t think it’s fitting with st Patrick’s day just so I can get to the hair but my favourite looks have definitely been the looks that are casual 
  • CryingKimCryingKim Registered Users, Member 466 Posts
    The earnable hair is very ethereal lookin! It’s so beautiful! 💕

🌺 your Filipina girl│ign: Gazini iOS daily player since 2015│let's be friends~! 🌺

• therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts

Anyone know if these lips change colors before i try to get em
  • ciaraxciarax Registered Users, Member 334 Posts

i’m surprised this didn’t flop, the earnable dress wasn’t a popular choice in the voting booth but i didn’t have any other green items left 
    IOS player
    Add me: https://www.facebook.com/sammayraaa 
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    @therealChar they don’t
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️