🗳️SYS - 3/12/20 - St. Patrick's Day Party Theme! ☘️

Comments

• mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    Last two looks 
  • lilllylillly Registered Users, Member 72 Posts
    It’s so close. Still waiting for a ticket buyer to come out of nowhere like before. 🙄
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    @elettrahere thank youuu 💛☺️ Btw I hope you’re still staying safe and taking care of yourself and your loved ones! Same goes to @AmandaMKkh and everyone else affected 💛 we’re finally on lockdown too, but some people still don’t understand that state of emergency means no going for a walk etc., especially all the tourists that didn’t come back home, the police was sending so many people home all weekend, it’s depressing and annoying because that way the virus will never stop spreading 😑
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    @therealChar they don’t
    😭 ugh darn it this is the shape of my real lips and i wish i could change to the nude i always wear cause i love them. 
  • abasili93abasili93 Registered Users 331 Posts
    So since I've seen you guys are so helping I submit to you my final look after the gown.

Should I submit it? I've seen no differences in votes between gowns and casual looks and I need to score at least 48 in my two final looks. Any suggestion is precious! 🥺
    Agree for YES
    Like for MEH
    Awesome for ABSOLUTELY NO
    FB Player since 2015 - Android since 2020 🌙
    Level 74 - 1st A+++ ✨
    English is not my first language 🇮🇹
    edited March 2020
    @therealChar they don’t
    😭 ugh darn it this is the shape of my real lips and i wish i could change to the nude i always wear cause i love them.  But thanks for telling me !
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts
    edited March 2020

I need opinions!!
    I will definitely reach the earnable hair but this is my last ticket and I wanna try and stay in the top 5. It’s real close between 4th, 5th and 6th. 1st and 2nd are in a mini ticket buying war and 3rd has just been scoring well. 

Which shoes look best? 🤔 and should I change anything else? I’ve only been able to unlock 1 item this entire SYS so my choices have been limited

Agree for green boots
    Like for silver shoes
    Awesome for black boots

Thanks in advance ☺️

Edit: I used the green boots and got a 52, which is my highest score this weekend! Hopefully I’ll stay in 4th
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    abasili93 said:
    So since I've seen you guys are so helping I submit to you my final look after the gown.

Should I submit it? I've seen no differences in votes between gowns and casual looks and I need to score at least 48 in my two final looks. Any suggestion is precious! 🥺
    Agree for YES
    Like for MEH
    Awesome for ABSOLUTELY NO
    Our dolls look very similar ☺️😅
    I would definitely vote for you!
    iOS player 

@robertavyy I'm so obsessed with this hair and the color seems just to fit! 
    Apparently my voters don't agree: 
    Note that 44 is my best and 31 my lowest... I'm kind of desperate cause I dunno what people prefer in this SYS
    Level 74 - 1st A+++ ✨
    @HannahKKH Have you enough peridot dyes for having the same look dyed? 
    I think it would look better in peridot... but I would anyway vote for you!
    Level 74 - 1st A+++ ✨
    abasili93 said:
    @robertavyy I'm so obsessed with this hair and the color seems just to fit! 
    Apparently my voters don't agree: 
    Note that 44 is my best and 31 my lowest... I'm kind of desperate cause I dunno what people prefer in this SYS
    Your looks definitely deserve more!☺️🥰
    All weekend I got low votes for my looks. But my last is my best. Good luck!
    iOS player 

• elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    Looks 12-13
    My green gowns are locked so I thought I could submit this green kash dress and surprise! I can’t believe it did so well

iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    Last two looks 
    I voted for the look on the right so gorgeous 😍
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    Thank you @thallisa 💙 I’m so worried that countries underestimate the virus like Italy did at first, and people don’t want to understand how dangerous is this situation
    please stay safe everyone 💚
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    @therealChar it’s really annoying we have so many different lips shape we can’t change color 🙄
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

edited March 2020

Some other options...
    1st AGREE
    2nd LIKE
    3rd AWESOME
    4th LOL
    Sorry if I insist gals (I don't love the earnable hair THAT much) but I'm in quarantine since the beginning of March and this game is the only escape  :#
    I would definitely be more silent for the next SYS 😇
    Level 74 - 1st A+++ ✨
  • KkhEMPKkhEMP Registered Users, Member 190 Posts
    edited March 2020

I won't reach the last earnable (It would take 58 votes). A ridiculous amount of players are TB in my group, there is no chance for me to end up Top 5. But I am going to submit the last look anyway so yeah, feel free to vote for your favorite one.
    EDIT: Sry I'm stupid, I forgot:
    1st look - agree
    2nd look - like
    3rd look - LOL

@abasili93 Thx darling! 

Last 3 looks i absolutely hate the last one lol i hate that outfit so much but its green so i had to make it work. 
  • Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    I got the hair!!! It’s so beautiful 😍

Also my best scoring look and my worst I would post a favourite but my worst scoring one was my favourite probably cause it fit the theme 😂

@KkhEMP I would vote for the first outfit :smile:
    Level 74 - 1st A+++ ✨
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts
    abasili93 said:
    @HannahKKH Have you enough peridot dyes for having the same look dyed? 
    I think it would look better in peridot... but I would anyway vote for you!
    I do but the dress is originally gold and with peridot dye it looks too light and doesn’t really work! Thank you though ☺️
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    Same here @thallisa, France is finally on lockdown. My parents want me to come home, but I think it's foolish I could carry the virus to them... but I sure would prefer to be there than alone in a big city!
    Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
     AguadeCoco said:
    Same here @thallisa, France is finally on lockdown. My parents want me to come home, but I think it's foolish I could carry the virus to them... but I sure would prefer to be there than alone in a big city!
    @AguadeCoco that's the same reason I've chosen to remain in Milan instead to return home.. plus I live in Milan with my boyfriend and he would have remained alone. I can say yours is a very mature and intelligent choice

Level 74 - 1st A+++ ✨
    This is me enjoying the hair I like them so much! 

iOS player 

• cheychey Registered Users, Member 109 Posts

Agree for clutch
    Like for cupcake 
    Comment for any other suggestions please!

Final ticket. I only need like 30 votes for the earnable hair, and trying to confirm my place in the top 5. Pretty successful SYS for me! Just hoping there’s no more tickets waiting to kick me out last second
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    @therealChar I hate that we can't change the color on certain lips. I like these two shapes

I occasionally use the ones on the left, but I hate the color of the ones on the right on my doll. I remember putting in the suggestion thread to separate the color off and give us the shape, and they ended up giving us the lipstick color separately instead of the shape lol 🤦🏻‍♀️ I missed my all time fav ones tho that were the VIP ones a while back, I hope they get put in a TB sale one day!
    - Emmy
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    Last looks! I'm in 4th place right now, I think I can stay there until the end!

Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 

@Bear_KKH yeah i wanted to get some new lips cause im using the basic ones lol. But i love this nude color i got in a gb a while back. They really should let us switch colors. I might still spin for the lips cause i adore them so much.