🗳️SYS - 3/12/20 - St. Patrick's Day Party Theme! ☘️

Comments

• mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    @Chooky1116 thank you ❤️
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    I hope you're all safe including your families and loved ones! ❤️ We're on lockdown in Poland too, but it was kind of semi-lockdown since last week. First they decided to close preschools, schools, universitaties, museums, zoos, institutions, cancel mass events on Thursday when there was less than 20 cases. This weekend they decided to close borderds at midnight (we're in Schengen area), malls, cinemas, restaurants etc. I'm having home office since Friday and my university is on lockdown for 2 weeks. I went back to my hometown because in a city where I work and study (Poznań) there're several cases and actually first person died here from coronavirus. Streets are pretty much empty now so that's good - people mostly stay at home. There's only 125 cases and 3 deaths due to quick reactions but I know that in other countries it's much worse. I'm thinking about you all and please help your local hospitals or elder neighbors if you can. ❤️❤️ 
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    Havent heard of anything here in my city but schools shut down in chicago so my kid is home and we were asked not to go anywhere if we have any symptons. Its not as bad as other places so im not complaining. Hopefully this gets sorted and no one else dies or suffers from it. Wash ur hands and if you have symptoms please seek help. 
  • cheychey Registered Users, Member 109 Posts

Highest, lowest, and currently in second! Hopefully it sticks 💚 and thanks for helping with my last look, the cupcake got me my second highest votes with 49 :blush:
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    Somebody please help me I just lost 5 of the new dye for no reason I was trying to dye this dress

And I had 6 green dyes, as I was trying to dye this dress something popped up saying connect to internet, I got off of the app and my WiFi was fine then I get back on the app and see my dress is not dyed and my missing 5 dyes

• gradagrada Registered Users, Member 206 Posts
    LydiaKKH said:
    I hope you're all safe including your families and loved ones! ❤️ We're on lockdown in Poland too, but it was kind of semi-lockdown since last week. First they decided to close preschools, schools, universitaties, museums, zoos, institutions, cancel mass events on Thursday when there was less than 20 cases. This weekend they decided to close borderds at midnight (we're in Schengen area), malls, cinemas, restaurants etc. I'm having home office since Friday and my university is on lockdown for 2 weeks. I went back to my hometown because in a city where I work and study (Poznań) there're several cases and actually first person died here from coronavirus. Streets are pretty much empty now so that's good - people mostly stay at home. There's only 125 cases and 3 deaths due to quick reactions but I know that in other countries it's much worse. I'm thinking about you all and please help your local hospitals or elder neighbors if you can. ❤️❤️ 

Nice seeing someone else from Poland on this forum. 😊 I'm happy that they decided to take action quickly before a lot more damage could be done, I usually have beef with the government but I'm actually pretty satisfied with how they handled this. But it's so weird seeing the streets so empty I also came back to my hometown, and have to take my cat for walks but I only see 1 or 2 people while my cat does his business and he takes a while. Hope the situation gets better soon and in the meantime everyone stays safe ❤️❤️
                                                                    𝖺𝗇𝖽𝗋𝗈𝗂𝖽 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝗒𝖾𝗋 | 𝖾𝗇𝗀𝗅𝗂𝗌𝗁 𝗂𝗌𝗇'𝗍 𝗆𝗒 𝖿𝗂𝗋𝗌𝗍 𝗅𝖺𝗇𝗀𝗎𝖺𝗀𝖾
    grada said:
    Nice seeing someone else from Poland on this forum. 😊 I'm happy that they decided to take action quickly before a lot more damage could be done, I usually have beef with the government but I'm actually pretty satisfied with how they handled this. But it's so weird seeing the streets so empty I also came back to my hometown, and have to take my cat for walks but I only see 1 or 2 people while my cat does his business and he takes a while. Hope the situation gets better soon and in the meantime everyone stays safe ❤️❤️
    Nawet bardzo miło widzieć! Napisz na pw to cię dodam. ❤️
    Actually I was suprised too because our government isn't the best and smartest most of the time but they did great on that. I wish they'd close border with Germany quicker because that's how we got first people with virus... and we'll get even more now since they kept borders open until midnight. Thank god people stay at home but the only thing that throws me off is buying everything they can... I couldn't even buy contraceptive pills and fruit tea this week. 🙄 Also I had to buy the tiniest hand cleansing gel from Sephora for 3,5$...   

• abasili93abasili93 Registered Users 331 Posts
    @ashleyy try to shut down the game and reboot the phone, then reopen the app
    FB Player since 2015 - Android since 2020 🌙
    Level 74 - 1st A+++ ✨
    English is not my first language 🇮🇹
  • abasili93abasili93 Registered Users 331 Posts

Well, at least I tried!  :D 
    Hope to have better luck the next SYS
    Still 1st in TS... hope it would stick
    FB Player since 2015 - Android since 2020 🌙
    Level 74 - 1st A+++ ✨
    English is not my first language 🇮🇹
    edited March 2020
    abasili93 said:

Well, at least I tried!  :D 
    Hope to have better luck the next SYS
    Still 1st in TS... hope it would stick
    Oh no... Are you spending money on game? If so, I'd buy tickets and save 2 for next SYS!

• PlantWitchPlantWitch Registered Users 374 Posts
    @Ryley1e I'm about to submit the hair! It will probably be finished in 30 minutes or less! Good luck!!✨🍀

🧡🤍💗
    they/she
    android
    pm for add info!
  • KKH_RavenKKH_Raven Registered Users, Member 99 Posts
    My three last looks 🥰 .. I ended up chasing the GB items this weekend, so I got a lot of the new green dye 🙆🏼‍♀️

• robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    LydiaKKH said:
    grada said:
    Nawet bardzo miło widzieć! Napisz na pw to cię dodam. ❤️
    Actually I was suprised too because our government isn't the best and smartest most of the time but they did great on that. I wish they'd close border with Germany quicker because that's how we got first people with virus... and we'll get even more now since they kept borders open until midnight. Thank god people stay at home but the only thing that throws me off is buying everything they can... I couldn't even buy contraceptive pills and fruit tea this week. 🙄 Also I had to buy the tiniest hand cleansing gel from Sephora for 3,5$...   
    oh I agree that Poland changed this weekend with the border. I’m from Lithuania and currently living in Germany. And everyone make so much panic that I just want to go home and be with my family.  But I can’t ☹️ Hope everything going to end well eventually. Stay save everyone!❤️
    iOS player 

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    So close to getting the earnable hair but not close enough. 
    Platform: Android

• JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts

They have been going back and forth since yesterday 
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • dotti_hdotti_h Registered Users, Member 614 Posts
    Do we get 14 or 15 tickets in total?🧐
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    @therealChar you should go for it, maybe those lips won't be your everyday ones but they'll look cute with certain outfits, and you'll still have your nude shade for when you need it!
    @PlantWitch I spotted you in the voting booth, popular pick 💁🏻‍♀️

- Emmy
    oh I agree that Poland changed this weekend with the border. I’m from Lithuania and currently living in Germany. And everyone make so much panic that I just want to go home and be with my family.  But I can’t ☹️ Hope everything going to end well eventually. Stay save everyone!❤️
    Oh I'm so sorry! I hope you'll be well and your family would be safe in Lithuania.❤️ Please stay in touch with them! We had to do that due to people coming from Germany without any control in schengen area. I know that Ukraine closed their borders too and many families are apart now. ☹️

edited March 2020
    I reached the earnable hair on my 13th ticket and it's not showing up in my closet? 

Edit, nvm. Lol, clearly it's time for bed 😂
    - Emmy
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    Yas!!!
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
    @dotti_h 14 free tickets 

Guess who made it 💕 Currently 5th so I wouldn’t stay in top 5 but it’s fine! 

• AreysAreys Registered Users, Member 466 Posts
    edited March 2020
    Opened my game and fell in love with @Areys hair! 😍🔥

omg I just saw this, but thank you!! 🥺💘 I actually submitted that look and it got me a 57!
    iOS
    ✧⊰ Add me here! ⊱✧
    🏳️‍🌈
    Last 3 looks for the night

- Emmy
  • KatyKKHKatyKKH Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    I can't believe I got the hair! Just with last ticket... TSM to all the dolls that helped! 

My best, worst and favourite look... 

Love this hair! 
    Btw tomorrow morning starts the quarantine in my City... ☹️ So I'll playing non-stop to keep my self entertained
    Android player. Looking for friends 🙂🌸🌺🏵️🌻🌼
  • nougatnougat Registered Users, Member 55 Posts
    Does anybody know where the dress on the right is from? Don't think I've seen it before.
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    I’m so close to the TB in my group, I’m thinking about submitting this, which one do you like best? I only changed the eyes 
    1 - Like
    2 - Awesome

I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • PlantWitchPlantWitch Registered Users 374 Posts
    @Ryley1e I'm about to submit the hair! I'll obviously be wearing the new year dress lol. Good luck!
    @Bear_KKH Thanks for the vote!💙
    🧡🤍💗
    they/she
    android
    pm for add info!
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    Looks 7-14. I'm in second after a tb 🤷‍♀️

About the virus... in the last two days my temperature was slightly altered. I've been scared af. I called my doctor twice and she said that I could be more than calm. 
    Then I remembered that in the premenstrual period my temperature always rises a little 😅
    Here are tough days in Italy, we have more than 20,000 cases, on TV is the only topic...
    when all this is over I will need a vacation 😂
    Anyway, stay safe, don't touch eyes, nose and mouth with your hands and wash them! ❤
    Android