🗳️SYS - 3/12/20 - St. Patrick's Day Party Theme! ☘️

Comments

• pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    I’m so close to the TB in my group, I’m thinking about submitting this, which one do you like best? I only changed the eyes 
    1 - Like
    2 - Awesome

Thanks for the quick response dolls! I got a 54, I have one look left, which one do you like best, I only have that drink available 😂
    1 - Agree
    2 - Like
    3 - Awesome
    4 - LOL

I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    thallisa said:
    @elettrahere thank youuu 💛☺️ Btw I hope you’re still staying safe and taking care of yourself and your loved ones! Same goes to @AmandaMKkh and everyone else affected 💛 we’re finally on lockdown too, but some people still don’t understand that state of emergency means no going for a walk etc., especially all the tourists that didn’t come back home, the police was sending so many people home all weekend, it’s depressing and annoying because that way the virus will never stop spreading 😑
    There will always be stupid people. Honestly, we had a new rule that pubs should close at midnight the next day and people were having “final lockdown parties” just before it. It made me feel sick. So disgusting. 
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts

My favorite looks of the event☘️ I finished with a 50 average 
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    edited March 2020
    @AmandaMKkh yup, Spain definitely declared state of emergency way too late and apparently the number of infected and deaths rises even faster than in Italy with each day and there’s a good chance we’ll pass you soon. Truly tragic, I wish Europe was as disciplined as Asian countries, because it’s incredible how they managed this whole crisis. 

@AguadeCoco that’s a tough choice but it’s the right thing to do since your parents are also probably more at risk than you are, because of their age. Take care of yourself and if you’ll need any books, Netflix recommendations etc. remember that there’s many people here that will help you pass the time 💚

@Chloè_KKH Same here, I’ve been feeling a bit under the weather yesterday and the day before and I cried twice because I was scared I got sick 😩 luckily I’m fine today, so I guess it was just a simple cold, but we’re all definitely way too paranoid now 😅

• therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts

Fav, lowest and highest. 😂 im still bitter that my fav one was voted lowly i was going for over the rainbow vibes. Second one is suppose to have a a rose in hand a green one but it kept glitching with the handheld.
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    12-14 looks

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• fallonfallon Registered Users, Member 569 Posts
    one more show how much you are going to spend, instead of another one show your style.
    Tiring this routine of losing to ticket buyers who are often not on the SYS theme
    English is not my first language 🇧🇷
    Android, add me: 

https://www.facebook.com/fallonsalvatorekkh
    Instagram: @fallonkkh
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    fallon said:
    one more show how much you are going to spend, instead of another one show your style.
    Tiring this routine of losing to ticket buyers who are often not on the SYS theme
    Exactly. My TBs also always have horrible style. I just don’t understand it.. like why do you need that top item if you are just going to style it horribly?? It makes no sense lol
  • FilipaKKHFilipaKKH Registered Users, Member 516 Posts
    🇵🇹 • no longer a kkh player & not active on the forum • 🏳️‍🌈
  • beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 703 Posts
    Man i really hate last minute ticket buyers. Someone shot up to like almost 900 within the last hour. I got 3rd, I’m just happy for some opal dye. 
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
  • JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts

What I posted around 7am...and here is the aftermath

Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    Last 7 looks

• JasminEscalantekkhJasminEscalantekkh Registered Users, Member 108 Posts
    edited March 2020
    Second place this week crazy ticket buyer and i loved the hair but the colour ruined the hair for me i didn't like it on my doll but i'm happy with this gorgeous dress 💗

Android doll 💙
  • promquin98promquin98 Registered Users, Member 309 Posts
    Due to COVID-19 anxiety and initial implementation of lockdown in my country, I wasn't able to fully focus on this week's SYS. I didn't have a chil group and I tried to beat another ticket buyer but I didn't have enough points to close the gap.. 😢 Congratulations to all dolls who won 1st place though. Hope our KKH will still keep us company in this time of lockdowns and home quarantines! @eggsandbananas @KalindaKing.

• CryingKimCryingKim Registered Users, Member 466 Posts
    Ugh i hate sneaky last minute TBs! They weren’t even in the top 5 for the duration of the event! 

🌺 your Filipina girl│ign: Gazini iOS daily player since 2015│let's be friends~! 🌺

• TamaraHillsTamaraHills Registered Users, Member 328 Posts
    yezx said:
    thallisa said:
    @elettrahere thank youuu 💛☺️ Btw I hope you’re still staying safe and taking care of yourself and your loved ones! Same goes to @AmandaMKkh and everyone else affected 💛 we’re finally on lockdown too, but some people still don’t understand that state of emergency means no going for a walk etc., especially all the tourists that didn’t come back home, the police was sending so many people home all weekend, it’s depressing and annoying because that way the virus will never stop spreading 😑
    There will always be stupid people. Honestly, we had a new rule that pubs should close at midnight the next day and people were having “final lockdown parties” just before it. It made me feel sick. So disgusting. 
    Here the government just cancelled the school for a month but everyone is going out because everyone is saying that we are on "holidays", i'm really scared because i live very near to the capital and that's where most of the cases are rn and usually when we are on holidays they arrive here since we are 2 hours from the nearest beach :( 
    All we can do is be safe in our houses with our families and try not go out, sending my prayers to everyone and be safe <3

• brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    Got second place (behind a tb of course) and I really love this dress, it gives me holiday vibes 🥰
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    I may never take this dress off my doll! I love it! Loving the hair(s) didn’t think I would ☘️☘️💚
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    edited March 2020

Hair gives me billie eilish vibes (its the reverse of her hair color) 😎 looks nice with black roots and teal roots. Im a bad guyyyy.
  • haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    forgot my last ticket but got 5th place still thankfully i love this dress!
    iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • UndineUndine Registered Users 28 Posts
    Man i really hate last minute ticket buyers. Someone shot up to like almost 900 within the last hour. I got 3rd, I’m just happy for some opal dye. 
    Something is very fishy and shady that is going on with "show your style".
    I came to a conclusion that A) either these so-called Ticket buyers are hacking the event or B )  they are rich as hell and buying tickets like crazy.

I was checking the rankings and I found that the 1st place person in my TS group jumped 200 points within 30 min!!!!
    and the second place person's score keeps going up every 10 or so minutes by 50 points.
    Not to be mean, but their style is ugly and at most a score of 30s, but they both ended up with a score of 1000s.

Please Glu limit the amount of tickets a player can get.

• kimberleyxkimberleyx Registered Users, Member 86 Posts
    I had a really chilled and fair group this week. Ended in 2nd place :)

In regards to everything going on in the world right now, I hope everyone and their loved ones are safe and well! 💕