šŸŽ†Update v10.9 - It's Here!

1181920212224Next

Comments

• luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    @oopsididitagain yes. You just can't change your subscription while your current one is active.
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    @luvs2gruuv thank you!!!
  • Nath_2019Nath_2019 Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    Pleasee, new make-ups and eyes in the next update!!
    ā€¢Playing KKH since August/19
    ā€¢English isn't my first language
    ā€¢Nathalia in the game
    ā€¢iOSĀ ā£ 20y

• keepingupwithkelseykeepingupwithkelsey Registered Users, Member 229 Posts
    What does ā€œCap on TSā€ mean? Sorry for asking, just wasnā€™t sure.. lol
  • TheBolaTheBola Registered Users, Member 194 Posts
    @keepingupwithkelsey when the SYS event is on, we can buy endless tickets. You need 575 points to get the last earnable and we often see the score go up to 2000 for people who spend money(lots of it). Dolls that have amazing looks can't be first because they are not spending money (I mean they can be first, but I can't tell you how many times I've been behind 2 or 3 or more ticket buyers that submit looks that are not on theme and they score lower than me but they end up winning almost every week). So basically it's about who is willing to spend more money(that's why people call it top spenders) and not about the doll that looks the best. A cap on TS would mean to limit the score number or limit the amount of tickets one can buy. I hope I explained it well.Ā 
  • keepingupwithkelseykeepingupwithkelsey Registered Users, Member 229 Posts
    @TheBola You did! Thank you for taking the time to explain it to mešŸ¤—ā¤ļø
  • BellaxxBellaxx Registered Users 66 Posts
    Can anyone help me please? I tried searching the forum but don't see a list, can anyone tell me how much the Couture Diamond Kollection costs per spin? I see we only have a week left so I'd like to see if it's worth spinning more or not. Thank you šŸ˜Š
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @Bellaxx I think it increases 6 diamonds each spin! So then it would be 12, 18, 24, 30, 36, 42, 48, 54?Ā 

Somebody correct me if Iā€™m wrong bc I havenā€™t gotten that far but I can confirm the first few spins match that
    platform: iOS šŸ’žĀ message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • BellaxxBellaxx Registered Users 66 Posts
    @mikaylachimo thank you so much for that info! I think I'll try a few more spins to try & get that long hair! I really appreciate it! šŸ˜Šā¤
    Iā€™m not gaining my 200k fans that it says Iā€™m getting from reality shows. My fan number stays the same when it should be going up. Is this happening to anyone else?
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    are you at the max by any chance?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    šŸ¦‹Purple Headed ā™Š+ šŸ„„ Chick Playing iOS & Android šŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @oopsididitagain for reality shows, you get viewers not fans. Your fan count wonā€™t go upĀ 
    edited March 2020
    Lmao youā€™re absolutely right šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ itā€™s been a long weekĀ 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited March 2020
    Since some of us are going to be home a lot for obvious reasons, I hope we get a storyline or 2 out of the next update. And not like the Iron man challenge. I don't like storylines where we have to do really long hours gigs.
    Platform: Android