KK:H Weekday TB Evemt- 3/16/20 - Relaxing TB then the Shamrocks arrive ☘️

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts

Yay! A TB Event starts tomorrow Monday at 5 a.m. Eastern and runs till Thursday, March 19th. 
Yeah yeah yeah.  I know St. Pats is Smack in the  middle of it, and I haven't decked us all out in Green.
Well, we've had it all Irish and Green for a week now.  Of course on Tuesday I'll throw more shamrocks at you till you chase me away with a shillelagh!.

See?  But I just thought we needed a break for a day.
TBH, I'm so excited about that SYS going on, so I think we'll just start this thread right now, so I can get back there. :)
and we'll be back when the action on the two current events come to a close.
SO um.....Can we get a Kardashian in here?  How about you and some friends Kim?

Ok, so shoot me for repeating this picture, but....  We had to have Kalinda! And I love seeing her doll open the thread with her famous friends. (Maybe next time we can get her with Sly or Johnnie, or *gasp. Even Cassio?)
:)
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev13456789

Comments

• AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    Have a great week everyone and stay safe!! 
    I hope we’ll all pick kstars and the best item in the palette 😘🍀🍀
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• Ronnie_KKHRonnie_KKH Registered Users, Member 178 Posts
    This should be a really easy week since my county has canceled school due to Covid 19 and my parents are forcing me to stay inside 😔 

• haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    have a good week everyone i hope we all get clothes from our tb boxes instead of accessories or shoes!! 🍀🍀🍀
    iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • FilipaKKHFilipaKKH Registered Users, Member 516 Posts
    @Ronnie_KKH I know it's hard as I'm in the same situation. In my country schools and universities (mine included) have been closed as well. I'm not forced to stay home but I do it anyway because it's the safest thing to do. See it as a way to focus on another things you weren't able to focus on before, such as reading a new book, learning a new language, playing your favorite games, video chatting with your closest friends, watching a movie or starting to watch a new tv series. Stay safe, it will all be over soon! 🙂
    🇵🇹 • no longer a kkh player & not active on the forum • 🏳️‍🌈
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Have a great Weekday event everyone! Stay safe and look after each other 💚
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    In the Netherlands they decided yesterday to close the schools till April 6th. My kids are very happy about it😅 
    stay safe everyone!!!😘
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,746 Posts
    When weekend event starts? It’s effected with time changes? I going to try get those kstars 😅😁
    iOS player 

• LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    In the Netherlands they decided yesterday to close the schools till April 6th. My kids are very happy about it😅 
    stay safe everyone!!!😘
    Lol, my kids were happy too! Although one of them had a presentation this morning for which he had worked really hard so he was disappointed that he now has to wait three weeks until the schools open again.
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    I thought that Vip event is in last weekend of the month?🤔

iOS player 

I was doing gig from Simon call and got my first box! So happy! 

iOS player 

• monamushroommonamushroom Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    I am ready for some grinding again, and looking forward to VIP! 
    I have been on vacation since 1th of March and were going to stay untill 24th but we are ordered by the gouvernement to go home this Friday instead, so an easy weekend event is perfect for me 😬 

IOS <br>Feel free to add me 💕

• elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    I didn’t get the TS dress for one vote, but this is just as good since we have a VIP event this weekend 🥰
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • promquin98promquin98 Registered Users, Member 309 Posts
    I thought that Vip event is in last weekend of the month?🤔

Ugh.. VIP event on lockdown times.. had to do all the extra grinding to get all those precious stars for the weekend.
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    My boss was out of town last week and is returning today so hopefully we'll hear a better game plan of what we're supposed to do. Last I heard we're up to 6 confirmed cases in the city. I was helping a friend move yesterday and drove past a bunch of non-essential good stores and the parking lots were packed. People are dumb. Also, still haven't been able to find any toilet paper 😩 I'm hoping the hoarding will calm down in a week or two so people who actually need stuff can get it.
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    @soundspretty people in Australia are going crazy for toilet paper too. Shelves are often empty and there have been fist fights over it. The big supermarkets have put in policies that you can only purchase a small amount of it, hopefully that happens for where you are also. And some stores will open 1 hour early only for the elderly and disabled, so they have an easier time getting those essentials which I think is really great. 

Hopefully everyone gets some kstars in their boxes to lift their spirits🤞I have a family member returning from Asia tomorrow, I am a little nervous. Stay safe all.  
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts

cool cool cool its a nice bag i like it
    iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    We're running out of toilet paper and hand sanitizers for more than 2 weeks in Poland. Now we're also low on any kind of meat, noodle, rice and everything with long date in stores. You can only buy 1 mask and 1 hand sanitizer if there's any avaliable. I think people overreact and try to buy as much as they can not thinking about others (such an selfish attitude). What's the worst is fact, that medicals also run out of these... and without masks they can't treat people. I already donated some money for hospitals and medics.
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • LolitaLolita Registered Users, Member 233 Posts
    First black box

imageimage

• LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    I got purple dyes on my 1st Black Box...

Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Wow.  How long have I been asleep?  It’s VIP time already? PuterHead job is having all but the factory working from home........but that means Putey has to get everyone able to work from home.  
    We’ve never been through a pandemic before.  I’m glad we are here to support each other. The forum is very conducive to social distancing.  How else can we be together yet safely apart.  
    We have to figure out meals as the store shelves become more bare.

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LaneLaneLaneLane Registered Users, Member 258 Posts

K.
    Android Player. Galaxy S22
    Player since 2014 with some accidental resets. 
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts

First box. I always miss the kstars 😪
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    First palette.

I hope everyone is safe and stay strong,these days are crazy
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Lolita said:
    First black box

imageimage

Those earrings are so cute! I hope they show up in my boxes someday ❤️
    I don’t understand why people are buying so much food and toilet paper - supermarkets will ALWAYS have everything you need, they’re going to stay open. And coronavirus does not cause diarrhea... who needs so much toilet paper?! People are so stupid
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #maledollsmatter
    @Chelsea123 there should be more people like you ❤️ 
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #maledollsmatter
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    What gets me are the people buying up food that they will never eat *just in case* If you don't eat it as part of your normal diet now, what makes you think you're going to suddenly crave it when you're at home and bored?

I have a feeling food pantries are going to have a surplus of rice and dried beans in a few months.
  • Suri_MaddenSuri_Madden Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    @Chelsea123 you made my day ❤️ Thank you and your husband for being good people!
    ~ iOS player ~