🗳️SYS - 3/12/20 - St. Patrick's Day Party Theme! ☘️

Comments

• StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts

i can’t believe it!!!!!!!! i guess the TB (2nd place winner) didn’t want to use any more tickets... or maybe she just wants the earnable hair? Or maybe she decided the hair wasn’t worth it? idk?

also reached number one! ahhh what a day 🤩

ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    edited March 2020
    came in 2nd, had two tb and I was able to pass one 💖

And here are all my looks from this sys

• mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @mikaylachimo your worst is a crime. On theme & well styled, 20/10 deserved higher 
    @oopsididitagain aww thank you so much!! Lately it seems like no matter what I submit my first two looks totally flop. Sometimes I redo them later in the event to make myself feel better and they almost always do way better so at least have that going for me 😅
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    so i ended up in 2nd with 16 looks.. my first looks scored mid 30s and i really wanted the last earnable and the opal dye lol. here are my best, worst and 2 favs because i couldnt pick one
    also side note: i have no idea how you dolls have quality pictures, sorry mine are so pixelated
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    Ended up 2nd!🤗 I hate it when people try so hard to dress on theme (like myself and some other dolls in my TS group), and then someone comes with a few (at least 5 or 6 maybe more) tickets. Not even dressing on theme and gets first place.

platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    I finished in 2nd place and lost for a Ticketbuyer of course and I even thought about using an extra ticket but well, Melodie you needed that hair more than I for sure. 🍀💚
    Anyway the TS hair really remind me one of my favorite hairstyles that Katy Perry has used:

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

• LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    I actually came in first! I had one tb but I passed her really soon. Not too in to the hair but I’m really happy with the K-stars and dye!

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • SandraFFWSandraFFW Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    edited March 2020
    Yay! Got first on additional account, 8th on main due to TB’s.

• LolitaLolita Registered Users, Member 233 Posts

Managed to pass the ticket buyer on 1st place but she bought two more tickets in the last hour and passed me again. Bottom line, my average of 50.5 didn't stand a chance against the power of money.

On a more positive note, I'm happy that I managed to get the green dress — and the stunning earnable hair!

• DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    I kid you not, I got 1st place with only 13 free tickets! I lost 1 because I forgot about the daylight savings time change. Waited till the last 5 minutes to submit my last look, it got 50+ and I got 1st by 12 points! 😍 I was not even expecting to get top 5 because at least 2 people used the triple threat, but I guess this game can surprise. Even better, 2 dolls tied for 2nd place!! So they both got 3 dye, and 1 lucky extra person got the TS dress 😀 I actually had a really stressful day so this was a nice little bit of sunshine 😀

Congratulations to everyone who got top 5, and if your TS was awful hopefully next week is better 💚

Lowest, highest, favourite, and the last look that got me 1st! Plus the TS outfit which dyes really nice 

Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    Ended up being 6th but I knew that would happend - I was 5th but always drop by 1-2 places at the end. I think earnables were much better than TS this time so I'm cool with that. 
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    I was 5th at the end but now I found out that I’m in 7th. I didn’t had any tb this weekend so this is cool. But my looks got only between 30-40 points so I really annoyed about it. 
    I like the dress and was hoping to be in 5th but whatever. I wish that we could have a chance to somehow get old sys clothes. 🥺
    iOS player 

• abasili93abasili93 Registered Users 331 Posts
    LydiaKKH said:
    abasili93 said:

Well, at least I tried!  :D 
    Hope to have better luck the next SYS
    Still 1st in TS... hope it would stick
    Oh no... Are you spending money on game? If so, I'd buy tickets and save 2 for next SYS!
    I bought the triple threat and a single ticket, facebook tipo my Money but the tickets didn't appear... That's the reason why I am so pissed with glu. I contacted them Yesterday and for three times they anwsered to me three different things without solving the problem. 
    And this Is not the first time happening 😠😡🤬
    FB Player since 2015 - Android since 2020 🌙
    Level 74 - 1st A+++ ✨
    English is not my first language 🇮🇹
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    Went to sleep as second, woke up as sixth for one damn vote #yas

iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Final two looks and TS board. Was in 2nd last night but dropped overnight but not fussed glad I managed to win a prize this week. It’s been sooo long since I reached top 5.

I play on iOS
  • abasili93abasili93 Registered Users 331 Posts

My seven last looks... actually I was hoping for highest score, as I steal a lot of gown looks from the talented dolls in this forum... maybe karma repayed me not getting the hair for three votes 😆
    Anyway was able to be first in TS, so I suppose that's okay, even tho I payed for tickets I haven't received - thinking about burn off glu's offices 😆
    Here's all I gained this weekend
    FB Player since 2015 - Android since 2020 🌙
    Level 74 - 1st A+++ ✨
    English is not my first language 🇮🇹
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    Like I predicted, I stayed in 4th place and got the dress. I love it and it dyes so beautifully!
    Best, worst and favourite looks.

Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    edited March 2020

Came 2nd, was 1st the whole SYS but 2 hours before the end a TB bought more tickets to pass me by only 4 points, and when I woke up today I saw that she now has 100 more points. Girl, why did you feel so threatened?
    I wasn’t crazy about the TS hair so I’m not pressed that I don’t have it, don’t know how I feel about the dress too and find it hard to style, but I loved the earnables. It’s been +/- 2 months since I like the earnables more than TS prizes, so thank you Glu for that! ☺️
    iOS player since December 2014 🇫🇷🇵🇱
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Honestly, and this is just something that's been bothering me for a while and not relevant to anything, but I see so many people say that those that "don't buy anything" in this game shouldn't critique it because we're "mooching" or whatever and I'm just???? 
    If you play the game you have the right to complain about it regardless of if you throw money at it or not. It's a free-to-play game at the end of the day, so buying tickets or k-stars doesn't make you more valid than someone who doesn't buy those things. 
    Besides, if someone is unhappy with a game, they're not going to purchase something from it just so you don't dismiss their opinion 😂
    And I mean for one thing, glu punishes it's players for financially supporting them and for another... not everyone has money to give to a mobile game? There are some people out there that barely scrape by and use kkh as an escape. 
    Telling them they can't voice their satisfaction with the game because they've never bought anything from it is privileged af and gross. 
    OK tbh I think I missed the original comment and there's 5 pages of this thread I haven't read so excuse if I just end up repeating someone else or am missing details. But I completely agree with this and also want to add, while the game is free to play, Glu still profits off players who haven't spent a cent. It's like saying FB is free. Sure, you don't have to whip out a credit card to join, but you are paying to use it, just in a different way. Free players have to watch more ads just to play, that's money. There is simple word of mouth, if you play free but then recommend the game to someone else, they might spend, or there is ad revenue from them. Also someone might not have spent money yet but they may in the future. The game being free to download is just getting a foot in the door with the hope of more money. There's a reason so many popular games are "free", it's a strategy and it works.

The idea that people are mooching off a game doesn't even make sense. What should people who can't / won't spend do. Not play at all? That's not what Glu or any company wants. Personally I don't think complaining will make any difference with KKH on deaths door, but everyone has the same right to do it. 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    Ended up on 14th place, my scores was so bad but at least i had looks, i guess 😂
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    I managed to get 1st on my TS group :)

Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • KkhEMPKkhEMP Registered Users, Member 190 Posts

I came in 11th place with 565 points.
    Favorite looks: 37, 45, 48 points.
    Red hair & green eyes was obviously the only combination that worked for me. 
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    My scores were ranging from the 40s to 50s. Didnt scored anything low beyond 20s to 30s. Super proud of my scores 🙂

My ts group had a bunch of newbies starting from the top 5. And none of them completed the event either. I thought that some basic doll was gonna fight me for the ts hair last night but they let me have it 😅🙂

And also voted for my dear fab friends @Cherrey and @luvs2gruuv (girl is this really you though?)

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• KatWalkerKatWalker Registered Users 174 Posts

I’m mad late posting but this sys was my second ever first place win!! I’m hype, I actually love the hair, lime green is my favorite color! I used the opal dye I won on this weekend’s clear green jacket
    join my KK:H Discord chat server here!
    iOS player. add me in game on FB!
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    Thank you @Carol Davida!
    I've spotted you in the voting booth as well. I'm always delighted to see your doll  <3
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    SYS looks 🍀

she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • MiyuriMiyuri Registered Users, Member 287 Posts
    I tied with another doll for 2nd. Both of us could have won 1st place if not for… well, you guessed it, a ticket buyer! What a surprise.

🇫🇷 in 🇰🇷
    Platform: iPadOS 17.2
    Current level: 93
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    KatWalker said:

I’m mad late posting but this sys was my second ever first place win!! I’m hype, I actually love the hair, lime green is my favorite color! I used the opal dye I won on this weekend’s clear green jacket
    Oh! You just made me seriously regret not chasing the jacket a little more! It's gorgeous dyed opal! Wwaaahhh! Lol
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted