🗳️SYS - 3/12/20 - St. Patrick's Day Party Theme! ☘️

1192021222325Next

Comments

• luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,026 Posts
    @Carol Davida I'm not sure which one you thought was me... Lol.. oh! You're seeing the lips I used to use..  but no. I don't see me there.. here were my looks

I was thrilled to get the skirt on the first look for diamonds.. I'm diamond broke now, but I figured it would be a while before I saw it in an sys... 

I tied for first! They definitely used tickets, but fortunately I didn't have to! :)

Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited March 2020
    @luvs2gruuv loving your looks girl. And its definitely hard for me to recognize you sometimes at the sys voting booth lol. You switched up your makeup looks sm. You definitely have a alot of doppelgangers though 😆
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• ElleOhElleElleOhElle Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    I’m very annoyed. I submitted my first look only a few minutes after the event have started, so I don’t understand why I haven’t been placed in a trendsetter group. The event has officially ended and I have still not been placed. Apparently, I’m in second place though so idk how the game determined that if I have never been put in a group standings to begin with? Also I would have at least won the dress, but I can’t even seem to claim my reward.

@KalindaKing @eggsandbananas
    iOS player
    PM me if you would like to add me
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @ElleOhElle If you didn't get placed in a TS group by the end of the event, please send me a PM with your ID so I can help. To get your ID:
    1. Open the Options Menu by tapping the three lines on the top-left of the main game screen.
    2. Tap the 'help' button to open the Help Page
    3. Your ID is listed in the middle of the Help Page
    4. Copy  and paste your ID into a message (just the ID, not a screenshot)

#VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.