KK:H Weekday TB Evemt- 3/16/20 - Relaxing TB then the Shamrocks arrive ☘️

Comments

• Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    @Rikk is it happening to you too? It's giving you a hard time making an account?
    - Emmy
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    Bear_KKH said:
    @soundspretty No I only get through the sign up part and it ask for your name and a picture to verify you're a real person, but it always gets disabled before an account is ever created. I've used my real name and picture. I don't have a Facebook at all either so it's not like I'm tied to another account. It's really annoying bc I just want one for kkh related use lol I had no idea they were so rigid.

Thats weird ive made two accounts and never had them disabled. You are asked to verify email or phone number right away now so maybe thats it?
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts

Bear_KKH said:
    @Rikk is it happening to you too? It's giving you a hard time making an account?
    Yes! They’re both newish accounts and I’m having this problem repeatedly. I only made one so I could gift myself things from my male doll, so it’s not a big deal, but it’s annoying. With this kash surplus I have these days, it would be nice to gift cash clothes to newer players, see people’s outfits, etc. I wish I could find a solution!
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    @Bear_KKH Another thing I just read, is the photo you're submitting a new/unique photo? The details are vague, but it seems FB is comparing a photo's digital signature to make sure it's not already uploaded somewhere on the site. If it is, it treats the new account as a bot. 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    That is really good info. Thanks @soundspretty.  I always do a graphic I've made for the picture so I've never had a problem.   Let us know how it works for you  @Bear_KKH
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Sooo after 4 weeks with good Trowback Box picks (3 dresses and 1 skirt), it went back to being mostly purses AGAIN x.x  And of corse i had to choose one of them... At least i got the nicest one out of the 3?
    Also can someone show me how the dating event dress fully looks?? :)

Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    edited March 2020

Here you go @LovelyEmma
    IOS Player 
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Ohhh its very pritty!!
    Thanks @TrashleyKKH & @mandamay76 <3
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    @cntarr welcome back 💖
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    second black box and gold box. Nothing good. 

iOS player 

• cntarrcntarr Registered Users, Member 940 Posts
    Thank you so much!!!!!! @elettrahere
  • kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    Yaaay @cntarr is back! 💞🥰

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

• livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 834 Posts

Surprised at how many clothing items/accessories I got in my 3rd box! I think it never happened to me, I usually get a ton of dyes, k-stars and energy 😳
    iOS player since December 2014 🇫🇷🇵🇱
  • JabberwoohJabberwooh Registered Users, Member 273 Posts
    @robertavyy I was too slow to reply, but yeah, the bags are from the kloset so it's not a limited item but I rarely see it used! I purchased it during the 2019 black friday sale because I was hoping for a "christmas gift shopping" themed SYS. I'm still hoping to use it someday but until then my doll will just be using it to look bougie when shopping hahah.
    Android player - K star hoarder - Frugal b*tch
    (In-game username: Abbie)

KKH Discord server: 
    https://discord.gg/2ew22AybF9

edited March 2020
    @kkh_clarice Thank you so much girl!!!!❤️❤️❤️💗💖
    and  @TrashleyKKH I’m so excited to see your throwback box styling again🤤💗💗
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts
    Only 162 points to go until I get to the throwback box

Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    @cntarr welcome back!! 🌸🌸🌸
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    After kash & kash in my first two boxes, in my gold box I got..... 1/3 of 30 energy!!! What a week!!!!

platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
    Thank you so much @AmandaMKkh 💗💞💖💗
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    edited March 2020
    My best wishes for all of you to have a great week! The coronavirus issue has been on our nerves for months now, we should all take the preventive measures so we can stop spreading it, remember to wash your hands correctly and try not to go out unless it’s necessary. I have been really absent on the forum because med school is my priority and I can’t catch a break 😂 I was supposed to start midterms this Monday (yesterday), but our president decided to close and cancel everything, from going to school to even opening malls. There’s 7 active cases in my country and 1 death, we’re not prepared for this because our health system is really poor so he decided to make drastic decisions about it. Sorry for the rant, in other words, I’ll try to be more active here because I have miss you all 🤍⭐️
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Awww, Its so hard that were all experiencing this.  But yeah, great time to come in, a d sharecwith friends.  Both my son and husband are still working.  Baba's place is small.....and Putey is making it possible for 400 people to work from home. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    I just want everyone to know that my gold box was 50% dye 😑

• livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    My best wishes for all of you to have a great week! The coronavirus issue has been on our nerves for months now, we should all take the preventive measures so we can stop spreading it, remember to wash your hands correctly and try not to go out unless it’s necessary. I have been really absent on the forum because med school is my priority and I can’t catch a break 😂 I was supposed to start midterms this Monday (yesterday), but our president decided to close and cancel everything, from going to school to even opening malls. There’s 7 active cases in my country and 1 death, we’re not prepared for this because our health system is really poor so he decided to make drastic decisions about it. Sorry for the rant, in other words, I’ll try to be more active here because I have miss you all 🤍⭐️
    Same issue here! I'm from France and our President announced quarantine yesterday, so I don't go to Uni. I was supposed to take my midterms this week too and it's stressing me out, especially because my University isn't really communicative lol. I hope people will start to be more responsible (in France many are taking it very lightly) so the quarantine won't be too long and we'll be able to pass our exams 🥺 But the priority right now is self care and protecting eldery people!
    iOS player since December 2014 🇫🇷🇵🇱