KK:H Weekday TB Evemt- 3/16/20 - Relaxing TB then the Shamrocks arrive ☘️

Comments

• KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @TrashleyKKH Those shoes are part of my official outfit in the game!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    3rd box☺️👍🏼
    I’ve let my boyfriend pick all three and he has more luck than me 😂 
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    @mikaylachimo it can be used just like gowns are used in SYSs imo and you styled it perfectly 
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • lilllylillly Registered Users, Member 72 Posts

• Angie7680Angie7680 Registered Users 178 Posts
    I’m sitting in the kitchen, self isolating and not working for the rest of the week, a whole bottle of wine to myself, got k stars in box 2 and 3, it’s a good day dolls x
    I’m just here to steal your outfits and your wine

• LaneLaneLaneLane Registered Users, Member 258 Posts

Still frustrated I never see regular partnership tiles in my daily gift boxes, but they love to show up in my gold boxes.
    Android Player. Galaxy S22
    Player since 2014 with some accidental resets. 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited March 2020
    I like the idea of self isolation with a bottle of wine.  In the old days we'd call that closet drinking. Self isolation for the good of the general public sound much better.  The Finnish have a word for it....     Kalsarikannit.  It means sitting around in your underwear drinking. There's even an emoji for the word.... . "The new Kalsarikannit emoji depict a very happy-looking man and woman lounging around in, yes, their underwear, holding their alcoholic beverages of choice (a beer for him, a glass of red wine for her)."

Omg, just saw 10 more posts and its 10,000.  I'm going to try and say something profound for that one.  Lol,
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @mikaylachimo it can be used just like gowns are used in SYSs imo and you styled it perfectly 
    Thank you!! 💖 And thank you to everyone else who voted. But I decided not to get it because it’s still almost 100 stars... and it was almost a unanimous no lol
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
    On friday, you'll be very happy to have those stars at your disposal.   
    Unrelated newsflash-  New York is selling drinks to go. If you order from a restaurant, you can include drinks, and they bring the food and booze out to the street for you.  
    Happy St Patrick's Day.

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • gradagrada Registered Users, Member 206 Posts
    @jfletccch I need your boyfriend to pick boxes for me too cause my luck has been so bad lately 🙃.  You definitely found a keeper lol, that hairstyle is sooo beautiful 😍
                                                                    𝖺𝗇𝖽𝗋𝗈𝗂𝖽 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝗒𝖾𝗋 | 𝖾𝗇𝗀𝗅𝗂𝗌𝗁 𝗂𝗌𝗇'𝗍 𝗆𝗒 𝖿𝗂𝗋𝗌𝗍 𝗅𝖺𝗇𝗀𝗎𝖺𝗀𝖾
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    i got Kstars, energy, and omg Kstars! i usually only get them like once in a blue moon in these boxes so I'm very happy! considering how many Kstars i may accumulate with doing nothing but SYS voting and reality shows this weekend, I may finish VIP....
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
    woo hoo @jhabs.....you are sitting pretty   Oh, would you mind picking the boxes for the rest of us?  :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I'm not sure if all games have this, but this has been a miracle for me regaining my k stars after splurging on far too many valentine's day boxes

I do a couple of surveys a day when I get bored of the normal tapping around. And on double k star weekends you can really rack them up!
  • DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    Im so happy with my final pick💘💘
    I hope everyone is safe and healthy,here the number of outbreaks/open cases day by day is increased, now is 387 with 5 deaths...
    Its so scary, today for second time we got alert message from the government to stay inside because we are on critical state. 
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    LaneLane said:
    I'm not sure if all games have this, but this has been a miracle for me regaining my k stars after splurging on far too many valentine's day boxes

I do a couple of surveys a day when I get bored of the normal tapping around. And on double k star weekends you can really rack them up!
    @lanelane do you have any tips for me? Whenever I do a survey for say 14 k-stars for example, it only gives me 1! What’s up with that?
  • jfletccchjfletccch Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    @grada i honestly wasn’t expecting to get anything good out of my tb box so the fact that he chose the best item has me SHOOK 😂 I’m in looooove with the hairstyle! 😍
    @Rikk that happens to me when I no longer qualify for a survey. Usually they are looking for either a specific demographic or type of product user, so if you don't qualify, you only get k stars for how much of the survey you take.

That's why I try to take the ones that are worth more k stars, so if I get kicked out early, I still get something. Or the ones that are shorter so there are less disqualifying questions lol I hope that helps explain!
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Thank you @lanelane! 💕
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    LaneLane said:

Theorem is awesome! Ever since IOS got rid of games, I've been using them. There are other survey possibilities, but if you don't qualify, you don't get anything while Theorem will at least give you one Kstar for trying. Some are dead ends and obv it can be a bit of a chore, but it def helps. 
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts

YESSSSSSSSS what a lucky pick! 🤩 now to grind for the TB box...
    ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    @cntarr OMG. I miss you! I was afraid you stop playing the game, so I am happy to hear that you are back. 

@KalindaKing I love the studded boots ! totally would buy it irl. Drop me the amazon link. 😂 

@mikaylachimo being responsible and not spending kstars? Who are you and what have you done to the real Mikayla? Jk. I would have totally bought the dress especially the way you styled it is so reminiscent of Anne Hathaway at the Oscars. 
    IOS Player 
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @TrashleyKKH self quarantine has changed me 😩 thank you so much tho!! honestly if I have enough leftover after chasing and still need to spend to finish vip I might go for it at full price, I don’t have good kollections rn and not much on my closet wishlist
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • LolitaLolita Registered Users, Member 233 Posts
    TB box
    Happy with my pick even tho I don't have many clothes that match with it

imageimage

• LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts

I’ll be honest,  My tapping is going so slowly.  I probably won;t get past the 2nd. My doctors office called re my appt tomorrow...they had a checklist of questions...have I been out of the country I. The past 2 weeks. Do I have/ have I had a fever over 101?  Any coughing, chills, cold or weakness?  No? Then they’ll see me at my 9 a.m. appt, and it will be in and out for my pain med refill.  They said I was the first appt, so it was still 9 a.m., but they were ‘fanning out’ appts, so there was less chance of waiting in the waiting room.  If it wasn’t a controlled substance, they were just phoning it in.  So, I was glad they are taking extra measures for patient safety.  

Good luck on your doctors appt today! Hope you’re in and out quickly. Stay safe 💚
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Omg, just saw 10 more posts and its 10,000.  I'm going to try and say something profound for that one.  Lol,
    Wow!! I’m 4 short of 5,000!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    My throwback box. Better than the shoes I guess?

Android