Why won't my man propose?

Prisha DhooprajPrisha Dhoopraj Registered Users 118 Posts
So my boyfriend is my in game friend and my relationship with him is maxed out yet he didn't pop the question as yet.. I've been on soo many dates in every place yet nothing happens and he didn't propose to me before either.. Am I doing something wrong? 

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi, sorry you're having this propblem. In the game as in real life, you just can't hurry love. Here are the guidelines from the Game FAQs, available in help in your game, or here online. https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/kim-kardashian-hollywood/?p=web&s=gameplay&f=how-can-i-get-married
    How can I get married?
    In order to get married: you must have a relationship level of 250 or higher.
    At that level. you only have to date & speak to your partner to trigger a proposal, provided you have been on more than a couple of dates.
    You are required to finish a quest in Florence to get the ball rolling on marriage planning (Maria calls and asks “have you ever been to Florence?", level 6+)
    This triggers additional tasks that must be completed prior to the wedding event.

If you still have anyone listed with 1/12000 or more and the heart icon is whole, you will still need to break up with them. If your current partner believes you are cheating or if you make it public that you are still dating others (Ray Power will announce through Star news that you have been seen dating someone else) We believe that in cases where a player has multiple active romantic partners, even if the relationship is only 1/12000, that this may be preventing the proposal from triggering.
    There are several stages to each level of a relationship. To clarify, this is the first step of the proposal ladder. You'll go through several stages of the relationship before the partner proposes for example:

1) Getting serious
    2) The I love you's
    3) Soul Mates
    4) Proposal

These triggers are present upon reaching each max of the relationship meter. A pink dialogue message will become present over your partner when a trigger has been reached and a new stage is about to begin.

As long as you do not decline the advances, you will move on to the proposal on time. However, if you do decline, the proposal will be significantly delayed as your partner does not like rejection so will be hesitant to offer again. This does not mean you cannot get married, however. You will just have to continue dating over and over until your partner has gained enough confidence to ask again.

Hope this helps, keep dating, and go through your contact list. delete all those 1 Heart NPCs. Good luck.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Prisha DhooprajPrisha Dhoopraj Registered Users 118 Posts
    I was wondering if your boyfriend would still propose even if the relationship is maxed out?
    And you already have 2 babies? You can always send a ticket to customer care, see if they have more info. Good luck. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Prisha DhooprajPrisha Dhoopraj Registered Users 118 Posts
    Yes I do have two already.. One of the father's said he wanted to have baby even though we weren't married, is that normal? Thank you 😀
  • agitesiahaanagitesiahaan Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Just today my boyfriend ask me to start a family and i said yes, i was in 12000s, then i keep dating him until max level 15000, he still hasn't asked me to marry him yet, instead he asked for another baby! And no i do not have another relationship, i broke up with all of them unless my current boyfriend. Pls help me???!!! 
  • mersanamersana Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    So my boyfriend is my in game friend and my relationship with him is maxed out yet he didn't pop the question as yet.. I've been on soo many dates in every place yet nothing happens and he didn't propose to me before either.. Am I doing something wrong? 

Hi. I have the same problem. What did you realize?
    Will you guide me too?
    @mersana @Prisha Dhoopraj and anyone having issues getting married. Hope this helps.
    Hi, sorry you're having this propblem. In the game as in real life, you just can't hurry love. Here are the guidelines from the Game FAQs, available in help in your game, or here online. https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/kim-kardashian-hollywood/?p=web&s=gameplay&f=how-can-i-get-married How can I get married? In order to get married: you must have a relationship level of 250 or higher. At that level. you only have to date & speak to your partner to trigger a proposal, provided you have been on more than a couple of dates. You are required to finish a quest in Florence to get the ball rolling on marriage planning (Maria calls and asks “have you ever been to Florence?", level 6+) This triggers additional tasks that must be completed prior to the wedding event. If you still have anyone listed with 1/12000 or more and the heart icon is whole, you will still need to break up with them. If your current partner believes you are cheating or if you make it public that you are still dating others (Ray Power will announce through Star news that you have been seen dating someone else) We believe that in cases where a player has multiple active romantic partners, even if the relationship is only 1/12000, that this may be preventing the proposal from triggering. There are several stages to each level of a relationship. To clarify, this is the first step of the proposal ladder. You'll go through several stages of the relationship before the partner proposes for example: 1) Getting serious 2) The I love you's 3) Soul Mates 4) Proposal These triggers are present upon reaching each max of the relationship meter. A pink dialogue message will become present over your partner when a trigger has been reached and a new stage is about to begin. As long as you do not decline the advances, you will move on to the proposal on time. However, if you do decline, the proposal will be significantly delayed as your partner does not like rejection so will be hesitant to offer again. This does not mean you cannot get married, however. You will just have to continue dating over and over until your partner has gained enough confidence to ask again. Hope this helps, keep dating, and go through your contact list. delete all those 1 Heart NPCs. Good luck.

I have heard of some games where they reach 12,000 relationship points, and get the baby before the wedding. But usually they propose right after the baby if they haven’t proposed already. If you’ve been married before, you’ve already gone through the whole process, the 3 dates after the proposal...those and other big wedding Storyline happens once, with a one time vow renewal.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    I never got bow renewal is that because I divorced my first husband? 
  • PrinceXanderPrinceXander Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I have a problem! After I divorced the first time I removed him from the list, but then I found him again on the Konections app. I have already reached the maximum level of dating with him and he still did not ask me to marry him. Why?
    Hi and welcome @PrinceXander You can send an ingame ticket to Support. Go to the top left corner of your game screen and tap the 3 lines to access Options. Then tap Help and then tap Glu Support. Explain your situation, and ask for their hel-.  Good luck. 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary