KK:H Weekday TB Evemt- 3/16/20 - Relaxing TB then the Shamrocks arrive ☘️

Comments

• KatyKKHKatyKKH Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    edited March 2020
    @samanthakkh What I'm doing now on the tb event is this: I do realityshows during the day and start an 8hr job before I go to bed really late... By the time I get up still have time to finish the gig. Its the only way I can get some storyline done...
    You hace to do 3hr realityshows in bel air... As many as you can

Android player. Looking for friends 🙂🌸🌺🏵️🌻🌼
  • megandppmegandpp Registered Users, Member 148 Posts
    KatyKKH said:
    @samanthakkh What I'm doing now on the tb event is this: I do realityshows during the day and start an 8hr job before I go to bed really late... By the time I get up still have time to finish the gig. Its the only way I can get some storyline done...
    You hace to do 3hr realityshows in bel air... As many as you can

I didn't realise you could do reality shows with this event!! I've been hustling on my storylines trying to get my first ever TB box  :D

Grateful for the tips on here!
  • cntarrcntarr Registered Users, Member 940 Posts
    @rikk I’m doing GREAT!!!💖💖💖💖
    @mikaylachimo I’m doing well, thank you💖💗💖
  • snakiekkhsnakiekkh Registered Users, Member 336 Posts

After getting 2x 25 kstars in my first two black boxes I could not BELIEVE my luck in my gold box and TB, oh my days :love: Out of the last palette I am IN LOVE with this skirt and I hope some time this year we have another office-wear themed SYS (praying that handheld rucksack from one of the GBs last year becomes available before then though, was devastated to miss it but didn't have the kstars to chase it :disappointed:).

Styling my doll in it has given me the motivation to set my alarm early tomorrow to work on my dissertation til my eyes hurt. I've done 10.3k words and only need 9,000 but I'm still waiting on feedback from my advisor, so I'm doing mad research and editing and letting myself go crazy over the wordcount til I know what I'm doing right and what I'm doing wrong. I just pray that once I hand this in and get my final results I'll actually be able to land a paid internship or career in London where all my friends are so I can finally see them more often. Of course Coronavirus is going to get in the way of that for a long time and I'm focusing on the present for now but a girl can dream ey.

Also thank you guys for always letting me vent out however I'm feeling hahahaha, I really appreciate it! Feels so repetitive updating friends and family on how nothing has changed for my situation as I need feedback before I can edit and submit it, but at least I can live my dreams out on here for the time-being. I'm ready to get dressed up and spend some diamonds in Monaco compared to the basic outfit I wore and 25 I limited myself to when I went in real life, hahahaha! 
    Katie, iOS player, actually a lizard with a keyboard
  • imazoraimazora Registered Users, Member 384 Posts

i wish my picks were worth the grind :( 
    iOS - Ivy Kkh on FB! - ok i don't know what most people put here i'm gonna go now 
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts

I’m....
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    Made it to the tb box for the first time in a while 

• KatyKKHKatyKKH Registered Users, Member 193 Posts

Good pallete. Bad pick  ☹️

Android player. Looking for friends 🙂🌸🌺🏵️🌻🌼
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @KatyKKH if it makes you feel better I use those earrings often in SYS 😅
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    *sigh*

• ElleOhElleElleOhElle Registered Users, Member 436 Posts

Tb
    iOS player
    PM me if you would like to add me
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    jhabs said:

I’m....
    I meannnn they are still Cartier love bracelets ......

IOS Player 
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    jhabs said:

I’m....
    I meannnn they are still Cartier love bracelets ......

Is that what they're meant to be?!?! I got those from a TB box years ago and I just ????? Like I don't even wear them when I'm desperate for a SYS accessory???
    @Lisylis unfortunately even in game, our dolls can’t afford to have it stacked like Kylie’s. 😂 
    IOS Player 
  • StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts

600 points for this.... 🙂🙃
    ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
    edited March 2020
    @jhabs @TrashleyKKH @lysis idk why I looked this up but I couldn’t remember the name of that bracelet with the black bead, it’s a lokai bracelet and I totally remember them being all the rage 😂 but while looking for that I found the exact inspo, it’s Kourtney! Lokai bracelet with Cartier bracelets, a very humble combination

@mikaylachimo omg those lokai beads was all the rage a few years ago. I remember seeing YouTube videos ( I was bored okay ) where they sliced the beads and there are little amount of water and mud in them. Are they really ice from mt Everest and mud from the Dead Sea ? No one knows. 
    IOS Player 
    @TrashleyKKH I just went to their website (maybe isolation is really getting to me because it’s past 2am) expecting them to not be a thing anymore and I was wrong, they’re in full force. Catch my YouTube video of me cutting open the 2020 limited edition Pantone color of the year bracelet open in 3-5 business days

Omg. Go to sleep ! @mikaylachimo I too went to their Instagram and was shocked that they are still making them beads in a variety of colors. I think they are extremely gimmicky and this is coming from someone who wear crystal beads daily. 
    IOS Player 
  • promquin98promquin98 Registered Users, Member 309 Posts
    Have I missed the VIP spoilers?
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    Have I missed the VIP spoilers
    No she hasn’t even posted the thread for that yet! You haven’t missed them ❤️
  • snakiekkhsnakiekkh Registered Users, Member 336 Posts
    One of the only negatives to living in the UK/Europe is that for us, weekend spoilers take soooo long to come up because Glu is American and the timezones are so far apart. At least I know to keep my head off this forum and on my work until this evening :sweat_smile:

Katie, iOS player, actually a lizard with a keyboard
  • promquin98promquin98 Registered Users, Member 309 Posts
    @mandamay76 thanks! 😘
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Got stars and dye in my black boxes I think? Can’t really remember tbh and didn’t screenshot. Got this purse in my gold box and these earrings in my TB.

I play on iOS
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    I think they are extremely gimmicky and this is coming from someone who wear crystal beads daily. 

Lokai bracelet with Cartier bracelets, a very humble combination

Why are the people on this site so funny?? I stay loling because of you guys😂
  • LaneLaneLaneLane Registered Users, Member 258 Posts

Fine. Just fine.
    Android Player. Galaxy S22
    Player since 2014 with some accidental resets. 
  • danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    I don’t actually mine these, just think they would have been of more use LAST week!
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • lucclucc Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    Left: pants, shirt and sunglasses
    Right: pants and sunglasses
    not really sure how to feel about it lol ☺️