"No game found"

lucclucc Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
I'm trying to exchange devices, I used to play on an Android now I'm trying to move to IOS but when I log in to Facebook it says "no game found". I made sure I was logged in Facebook in my old device, I logged off Google Play on my old device, but still it says "no game found". Not sure what can I do to fix this and play kkh on my new device.

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Ok I have never switched platforms, but I think you should try the FAQ instructions here.....https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/kim-kardashian-hollywood/?s=transferring-your-game-to-a-new-device&f=how-can-i-transfer-my-game-from-one-ios-device-to-another-ios-device&p=all     If you still have no luck after that, I would send a ticket to customer care. 
    From the top left corner of your game (lll/help/glu support)   Good luck. 

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • abasili93abasili93 Registered Users 331 Posts
    @lucc have the same problem to charge my game from gameroom to the phone. GLU inable to help.
    FB Player since 2015 - Android since 2020 🌙
    Level 74 - 1st A+++ ✨
    English is not my first language 🇮🇹
  • lucclucc Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    @abasili93 does that mean I’ll have to start a game from the beggining? 😭😭😭😭 I stopped playing it once because of that, the support didn’t answer me yet
  • abasili93abasili93 Registered Users 331 Posts
    edited March 2020
    @lucc just wait for their answer first, hope for the best but think for the worst. They're never of actual help imho
    FB Player since 2015 - Android since 2020 🌙
    Level 74 - 1st A+++ ✨
    English is not my first language 🇮🇹
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited March 2020
    When a device says no game found, I would immediately .  try it on the old device.  Hopefully your game is there.  So play it for a bit,  changing facial features (I read that in  K&K and figured,  if it can trigger a fb save there, may even if  KKH as well), and follow those FAQ steps to try the train safer again.   https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/kim-kardashian-hollywood/?
    s=transferring-your-game-to-a-new-device&f=how-can-i-transfer-my-game-from-one-ios-device-to-another-ios-device&p=alllso, if you have an android you can see if Samsung Smart Switch will work with your device.  It let's you save your file to your desktop, and then restore it to a new device.  See if any of this helps.  Good luck
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary