🛍️ KK:H Weekend Event - 3/20/20 Shop till you Drop! VIP! 🛍️

Comments

• CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    I need the earnable dress, the gift box purse, and the FG bundle. Thanks!
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    I wish literally anything else was swapped as the VIP earnables. I'm not crazy about the dress tbh bc I don't see myself using it much, the hair is cute though. I love the GB items, just like every VIP lol, it's always where my k stars go. And I feel compelled to get the fashion goals in case of a galaxy SYS 😂😂😂 l
    - Emmy
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    Meh, the earnables are okay, I’ll have to see what they look like on my doll. Might just stop at the earrings, unsure on the dress 🤔 for once I have loads of kstars and finally wanted to buy the nose contour + highlight but just don’t feel like these are worth it.
    I need and want that purple coat tho ! 😍
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • Maree_kkhMaree_kkh Registered Users, Member 723 Posts
    Depending on my kollections, i might just stop at the gift box. I personally didn't like Kim's dress irl and i really don't feel like earrings are worth the first purchasable slot.
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    Phew I’m safe this weekend 🥱
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I wish the earnables and GB were swapped so I could save my k-stars 😂

I like the earnable hair but I'm not crazy about the other items so I might wait and see how I feel later in the weekend. I do like the GB clutch and I want to like the coat but it's at that weird length that I hate. Would like the shoes in any other style but that one. The hair... ehhh. I agree with
    @oopsididitagain - there's something off about it that I don't care for, maybe the length.
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    Yep, my kstars are safe until next VIP event 👍
    Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
    edited March 2020
    Hi, I just wondered how many k stars it takes to earn each item? I’ve never gone beyond the first gift box on a VIP weekend and I really like the dress this week. Thanks!
    @danjames12 15-50-300-500
  • ciaraxciarax Registered Users, Member 334 Posts
    I kinda want the VIP hair but I'll have to grind rlly hard to get 500 k stars and I don't think the gown and earrings make it worth losing ALL my K stars so I think I'm just gonna spend 15 and then chill, stock up for next VIP
  • vxnxsvxnxs Registered Users, Member 99 Posts
    @kadamisia I did that one VIP! It worked perfectly for me. Though I've never actually used it because it hasn't matched any SYS themes since I got it and it always makes me ridiculously hungry?! Here's hoping for a picnic/bbq theme in the near future so our dolls can chomp down on some drumstick  :D 
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    I’M SO HAPPY 😍😍😍😍 I love the earnables and the gb are cute but not my style so I’m not gonna chase 
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    @vxnxs I'm hoping for a BBQ theme too! But imma make my doll walk around with it since I'm spending my hard earned Kstars on it 😂 Look out for my doll sportin' her new drumstick  tomorrow ✌🏻😂
    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,746 Posts
    This sucks. I like only FG shoes. Only them. I thought i could complete Kendall’s look, but.. why Glu always separate looks?😞 

iOS player 

• SweetstephySweetstephy Registered Users, Member 415 Posts
    thallisa said:
    I know that Kalinda loves puppies, but my cats want spoilers as well 🐱🐱

(I also have a third one, but he's nowhere near as active as these two lol)
    Omg your cats are adorable 😍, The first one looks like one of mine. Think our cats with that coat are tortoiseshell? But with my cat I can’t ever take a good picture of her 🤣she literally moves too much when I am getting rdy to take a photo of her. She’s soo crazy active 😅
    IOS doll 💞

• KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    edited March 2020
    I want the fashion goals shoes ☹☹☹
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    I wanted to get the freckles as I have enough k-stars to reach the dress but I don’t really know if it’s worth 300 k-stars... 
    Do you like them or should I stick to the nose I previously bought?
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I really like the earnable dress and hair but don't have enogh kstars lol I was planning to get the free box and first earnable but earrings are a bit disappointing. I didn't get any good kollections this week so I have no idea what to buy.
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • TheKylieTheKylie Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    Damn, the earnable hair😭 me and my 170 kstars are crying
  • julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    I like the earnable hair but I don’t have enough Kstars after I spent so many on gift boxes last weekend lol. I do have other high ponytail hairstyles so I’ll have to see it on my doll to see if it’s worth it 
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Thank you Kalinda for posting the spoilers!!
    Earnables: I really like the dress!! Not spending more than the dress.
    Giftboxes: they are not items I will chase. And I agree on the hair: such a shame the ear sticks out like that!
    Fashion Goal: this will be the first in a long time that I will pass.
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    @elettrahere I like the freckles but not the nose they come with. I wish we had more options.
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    @soundspretty i agree with you! I wish all the noses had a variant with and without freckles :3
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    @soundspretty same that’s why I’m not sure 😞 I wish freckles could be applied to any nose just like the nose contour 
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    @Sweetstephy yes, I think they’re tortoiseshell!! I’m sure your cat is stunning too 🤗 it’s a rare pic of mine as well, she’s really hyperactive and a bit crazy 😂 when I was adopting her, her foster mom warned me that she’s not a type of cat that sleeps all the time and that she can do some damage in the house, so maybe torties have that insanity in common! 
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    1. We have a thousand high ponytail hairstyles exactly like this one
    2. Why even bother with earrings honestly
  • Ronnie_KKHRonnie_KKH Registered Users, Member 178 Posts
    The only item i like is the VIP hair 🥺🥺🥺 I only have 17 k-stars tho 😪😪😪
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    Those cute boots in the fashion goals is such a shame. Im quite tempted but ill only use the shoes. The dress and hair dont scream fashion goals they scream kloset cash items. The Gb is very meh the hair is the only thing i would like but ill probably get the ugly coat 😐 earnables are ok but not worth the heavy price tag of 500 imo. Over all ill be working more on sys then fussing over weekend box.
  • gradagrada Registered Users, Member 206 Posts
    I'm gonna get the earrings because ill open one GB and ill just buy some eyeshadow color and call it a day, I'd rather save for something that I'll genuinely like tbh.
                                                                    𝖺𝗇𝖽𝗋𝗈𝗂𝖽 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝗒𝖾𝗋 | 𝖾𝗇𝗀𝗅𝗂𝗌𝗁 𝗂𝗌𝗇'𝗍 𝗆𝗒 𝖿𝗂𝗋𝗌𝗍 𝗅𝖺𝗇𝗀𝗎𝖺𝗀𝖾