🛍️ KK:H Weekend Event - 3/20/20 Shop till you Drop! VIP! 🛍️

Comments

• Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    I don't really like any of the items, I'll have to see the earnable hair and dress on my doll tomorrow. The gb purse is beautiful, the coat is interesting but they aren't worth chasing imo. 
    I'll probably stop at the earrings 
    Android
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    thallisa said:
    @Sweetstephy yes, I think they’re tortoiseshell!! I’m sure your cat is stunning too 🤗 it’s a rare pic of mine as well, she’s really hyperactive and a bit crazy 😂 when I was adopting her, her foster mom warned me that she’s not a type of cat that sleeps all the time and that she can do some damage in the house, so maybe torties have that insanity in common! 
    oooh add me to the tortoiseshell cat club! can confirm my cat is also hyperactive and crazy, she likes to run across the kitchen cabinets (there’s space between them and the ceiling) at all hours of the night 😅 she had a warning when we adopted her too lol 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    edited March 2020
    i honesty think that none of these items worth kstars 🤔 even FG for real money. I do like those shoes so much. But I don’t this it’s worth it.  Thank u but I will pass. Unless I like earnables on my doll then maybe I will spin some kollections 🤔
    but this weekend event items is really disappointing for me. 
    iOS player 

• alycatalycat Registered Users, Member 264 Posts
    I’ve been saving my kstars for this VIP all month. But I think I’m going to save them for next month since I’m not interested in anything here... 🥱
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    @mikaylachimo @Sweetstephy omg I think that room would be torn apart after their playdate, I can't even imagine two cats with a warning together + another one that probably should've come with a warning 😩 and dead @ jumping walls, mine does this thing where she runs through the hallway and suddenly jumps on the wall and runs for a few seconds on that wall?? I don't even know how to explain it, we just say she's practicing parkour 😂 Also your cat is such a beauty!! her little black nose 😍😍😍 
  • SweetstephySweetstephy Registered Users, Member 415 Posts
    @thallisa I’m dead 💀, ur cat runs on walls omg lol. Who do they think they are? 😆 When my cats do weird things like that; I literally die of laughter. There so weird ☺️
    IOS doll 💞

• thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    @mikaylachimo the contrast between this sleeping angel and demon in second pic is sending me 😩
  • SweetstephySweetstephy Registered Users, Member 415 Posts
    @mikaylachimo Your cat looks like an angel sleeping omg 🥰, it’s hilarious bc when they wake up they ain’t angels anymore lol. They become ninja warriors n what not 💀
    IOS doll 💞

• gradagrada Registered Users, Member 206 Posts
    Oh I’m cat lover too! I love everyone’s cats photos 🥰 My lovely Tija says hello for everyone!🥰

Omg she looks so much like my cat, they're basically the same cat. I found a doppelganger of my baby lol. Your cat has beautiful eyes so big.

𝖺𝗇𝖽𝗋𝗈𝗂𝖽 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝗒𝖾𝗋 | 𝖾𝗇𝗀𝗅𝗂𝗌𝗁 𝗂𝗌𝗇'𝗍 𝗆𝗒 𝖿𝗂𝗋𝗌𝗍 𝗅𝖺𝗇𝗀𝗎𝖺𝗀𝖾
  • cheychey Registered Users, Member 109 Posts
    I think my doll is getting a facelift tomorrow lol, and probably a gown. What are you dolls splurging on?
  • KkhEMPKkhEMP Registered Users, Member 190 Posts

TLDR: don't like earnables, will save K stars, like GB items. 

I have been saving my K stars for an eternity to buy these eyes, lips, eyebrows and that judith leiber bag (=300 Ks) but those earnable earrings look worse than the ones you can buy for Kash. And that dress is way to specific (Halloween/Carnival?? Dress up? Jungle? Forest?) I am happy for those who like it (maybe even suggested it) but it's just not for me. Now I'm sad coz I've been waiting for like forever but I guess next VIP weekend it is.
    I think I will find sth to buy for 15 K just to give a try because I honestly like the GB items. Especially the hair and peacock clutch. Beautiful. 
  • MissCristinaMissCristina Registered Users, Member 432 Posts
    I hate the gb hair. 
    Is it 300, or 600 k stars?
  • JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts
    Usually I get the fashiongoals but I’m just not liking it this time around, but I will debate for a few days if I will get it regardless 
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts
    @MissCristina to get to the VIP hair you need to spend 500 kstars total! 300 would get you the dress
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    I wish we could see the FG in different shades if it dyed all the way black with black dye id buy it and not use the hair. 
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    I can’t decide if I want to participate in VIP. I really only like the earnable hair, and my kollections aren’t fantastic.
  • MynameisDee82MynameisDee82 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    How long until the VIP starts? Im in NSW Australia
  • cheychey Registered Users, Member 109 Posts
    I think it starts at 5am my time? (Eastern) which would be 3.5 hours from now
  • MynameisDee82MynameisDee82 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    chey said:
    I think it starts at 5am my time? (Eastern) which would be 3.5 hours from now
    Thank you
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    @TrashleyKKH I've only had the second one pop up like one time in my game maybe lol, I never see it in rotation, so I would spin on that one. But I agree the first one is more versatile. 
    - Emmy
  • Maree_kkhMaree_kkh Registered Users, Member 723 Posts
    Got the coat in my free box! They posted out of order but I bought one box and got the purse, then opened the gifted box.

I will say if you wanna chase the coat, it doesn’t dye too well. I’d post examples but I have 1% battery.
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
     Incase it helps anyone to see palettes, all my items almost every time were on the left side of the palette?? kinda weird but I caught on and got all 4 items for 320 stars soooo??? Fine by me lol

Except now I still need to spend 180 and I was very unprepared for this. I want to wait for luxe goals but I love the earnable hair so much idk if I can wait. In the meantime I’m enjoying the coat & hair 😩💜

platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    I got the hair and bag. I really want the jacket but am not feeling super lucky to chase it

- Emmy