🛍️ KK:H Weekend Event - 3/20/20 Shop till you Drop! VIP! 🛍️

Comments

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Since I'm not that excited about the earnable dress, I'm done after getting enough to get the earrings. I hope there are good kollections for the next one, especially one I'm almost finished with. I'll have enough time to earn Kstars for it.
    Platform: Android

• mishykkhmishykkh Registered Users, Member 135 Posts
    I don’t have any kollections worth chasing right now, so I bought the elephant. My doll lives in her bathrobe now, like me, since I’m working from home. My free box was the coat. Not sure if the hair and dress is worth spending more on...
    Level 38 A+++
    Shopaholic, wife, and boss lady!
  • imazoraimazora Registered Users, Member 384 Posts
    got the coat in my free box. after seeing how good the hair looked on all you dolls, i tried to chase the hair to no avail- i shouldn’t have pressed my luck 😩 i got energy
    iOS - Ivy Kkh on FB! - ok i don't know what most people put here i'm gonna go now 
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,746 Posts
    I got all earnables. In free gab I found hair. But also got shoes and coat. I didn’t get anything from kollections just dyes, energy and kash. 
    But bought this hair from closet. I wanted them for so long ☺️
    Also I think this coat looks better in black. 

iOS player 

• sarahleesarahlee Registered Users, Member 454 Posts
    Of course I got energy in my free box 🙈 I love the gift box items but I don’t want to spend my kstars on them. The earnables are meehhh for me so I saving my kstars for next vip event 😊
              🍒 IOS player since June 2019 🍒
            🍇 English isn’t my first language 🍇
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    Love this dress! Wasn’t sure I would. 
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Thanks to the approximately 50 people that recommended it to me over the last year, I finally bought the ski resort in St. Moritz! I like it so far, it’s fun to visit 🙂 And Liam is so handsome!

And I’m stoked to report that I got the coat and the hair in my gift boxes! I loved this purple coat since I first saw the unofficial spoilers online — the color is so bomb! 🔥  I’m so happy to have some bold winterwear because a lot of what we have is in neutral or muted colors. I also love the hair and don’t mind the ear so much because I wear earrings constantly and want to show them off!

• elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    I need to spend 30 k-stars but I have no idea how. Can anyone help me with a piece of advice? It doesn’t matter what - hairstyle, accessories, clothes! Whatever is okay ☺️
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
    Maybe anyone bought FG and can show those shoes without hiding under dress?🙈😁
    iOS player 

@elettrahere I bought new lip color when I needed to spend 30 last vip 
    @mandamay76 I have all the colors I like 😅

@Poopnuggets69 wow you’re right! I’m totally getting one 👌🏻
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #maledollsmatter
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    I need to spend 30 k-stars but I have no idea how. Can anyone help me with a piece of advice? It doesn’t matter what - hairstyle, accessories, clothes! Whatever is okay ☺️
    @elettrahere I don’t know how much the things I already purchased cost when I bought them, but these items are still on my wishlist!

@Rikk I was actually thinking about getting the backpack! It’s pretty and could be useful in casual SYSs
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #maledollsmatter
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts

I’m vegetarian in real life but this is the only thing I could find for 15 kstars 😂 I only wanted to get to the gift box
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    @HannahKKH Chicken sisters! 😂

IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    I truly cannot decide whether to go for the hair or not. Opinions?
    I got a cute puppy!

And reached the dress

iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #maledollsmatter
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    mishykkh said:
    I don’t have any kollections worth chasing right now, so I bought the elephant. My doll lives in her bathrobe now, like me, since I’m working from home. My free box was the coat. Not sure if the hair and dress is worth spending more on...
    Where did you get the bathrobe? :hushed:
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • gradagrada Registered Users, Member 206 Posts
    Okay so turns out I'm a lying little shit cause I decided to chase the GB hair even though I told myself that I would only open 1 box... And the best thing is that I didn't even get the hair with my great luck I got the coat and racked up over 200 energy yay 🙃🙃
                                                                    𝖺𝗇𝖽𝗋𝗈𝗂𝖽 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝗒𝖾𝗋 | 𝖾𝗇𝗀𝗅𝗂𝗌𝗁 𝗂𝗌𝗇'𝗍 𝗆𝗒 𝖿𝗂𝗋𝗌𝗍 𝗅𝖺𝗇𝗀𝗎𝖺𝗀𝖾
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts

I bought this kloset dress (only 30 kstars!!) to get the free box, and got the coat in my box! I really loved this coat and it looks so good in black. 
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • lilllylillly Registered Users, Member 72 Posts
    Finally decided to get the wine glass. 
  • mishykkhmishykkh Registered Users, Member 135 Posts
    dpeters said:
    mishykkh said:
    I believe the miragio grande partnership tiles? I just got it a few days ago, took forever to get!
    Level 38 A+++
    Shopaholic, wife, and boss lady!
    mishykkh said:
    dpeters said:
    mishykkh said:
    I believe the miragio grande partnership tiles? I just got it a few days ago, took forever to get!
    I don’t have partnership tiles like that 🤔
    iOS player 

• soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Partnership reference thread:
    https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/5450307/partnership-rewards-items-reference-guide

The bathrobe can be earned with Miraggio Grande tiles in your daily box.
  • kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts
    edited March 2020

Disgusting... Glu can you please remove energy from weekend boxes? We are in a recession here, ain’t nobody trying to spend extra coin if it’s just gonna be energy. 

PS I bought the Bel-Air Save Closet to get my free box. Had been holding back for a long time but it’s totally worth it.
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    On top of it being VIP weekend, Maria has given nothing but kash luxe goals 😄 I'm not complaining!
    - Emmy
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Has anyone tried playing with dyes on the earnable dress? I'm still debating if I should spend more k-stars. The more I see the hair, the more I want it. 
    Bear_KKH said:
    On top of it being VIP weekend, Maria has given nothing but kash luxe goals 😄 I'm not complaining!
    She offered me stuff all week and today not one!