🛍️ KK:H Weekend Event - 3/20/20 Shop till you Drop! VIP! 🛍️

Comments

• FranciscaFrancisca Registered Users, Member 45 Posts
    edited March 2020

I got this luxe goal from Maria but when I click “try it on” it doesnt put it on me, and to be honest it doesnt look like anything in the closet🤔 any idea? I mean if it becomes available later then how could it be recommended?
    iOS 
  • kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    @Francisca I had the exact same situation some time ago! And when I tried to leave the closet the game wanted to charge me 40 Kstars even tho my doll had nothing new on...
    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
  • Hope_xHope_x Registered Users, Member 155 Posts
    Is there any reason why I no longer get luxe goals? 
  • cheychey Registered Users, Member 109 Posts
    @Hope_x idk why but I didn’t get them for a while either and then just randomly started getting them again like this week. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Hopefully you get ‘em back soon! Probably with the update you’ll get ‘em 🤞🏼
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Hope_x said:
    SIs there any reason why I no longer get luxe goals? 
    If you have a lot of undone tasks she will not call.  Usually she gets testy around 10.  So if you have more than 10 goals, I'must sure she'lll call again when you'receive under.  
    Now, if you don't have many undone tasks, you should send a ticket to support.  hope this helps  :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    @Francisca The hair color should appear at the bottom of the hair choices, the little colored  circles.  if it just osn't there, I would ask Support to take a look.  you can send them a ticket from the top left corner of your game. 
    ( lll/help/glu support )
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    opened three boxes including the free one bcos i saw how gorgeous the hair looks on you dolls and got the robe instead but thats better than a daily box item and its kinda cute in a rich lady lounging around way

iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    I love the earnables!! Finally some good vip items as for the GB I only like the handbag , but of course I got the hideous coat/robe, whatever that thing is with the free pick .. I ended up opening 6 boxes chasing the bag and got the hairstyle on the way to it ! 
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    I decided to continue the Sleek and Chic kollection and after the Bundle I got:
    Hair-Dies-Energy-Kstars-Clutch

I love the dress and shoes so one day I’ll finish it, meanwhile I’m enjoying my new things 💕

I still need to spend 20 kstars to get the hair so Maria please offer me some thing good!

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• PlantWitchPlantWitch Registered Users 374 Posts
    edited March 2020
    @Francisca I actually had a similar glitch a couple months ago. It was for a giftbox hair color that I already owned...still wanted to charge me 40 Kstars though lol

But I'm pretty sure that hair color is the one that's currently only in the baby's wardrobe. It's probably coming next week.
    🧡🤍💗
    they/she
    android
    pm for add info!
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    edited March 2020
    Whoops 😬 
    iOS player 

@kadamisia I hoped it’s not only my game, I was kinda scared after posting it someone thinks I hacked it or something😂

@kokokokonut Thank you, but other than this little glitch spoiler, my game is fine😄

@PlantWitch Oh well that is even more weird that you had it, thank you for sharing it with me!😄
    iOS 
  • bbyoticbbyotic Registered Users 109 Posts
    okay well since i don't have anything better to do and i already had a drawing program open i decided to check if the colours were the same and turns out they're slightly different!!

@PlantWitch the colour in the first pic is the colour that was on your luxe goal, the second pic is the colour that you already have in your wardrobe :blush:
    i also compared the pink one you got @Francisca but it doesn't match any in our wardrobe or the baby's so i'm hoping it's a colour we may get soon...?? 👀👀👀
    Android user since 2014
    Portuguese player!!
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    Oh I still looking at those FG shoes. I really want them. But it’s too expensive because I like only shoes and kstars. I try convince myself that I don’t need them. What should I do dolls? 😩🙈
    Like- buy it!
    lol- no. Save your money, it’s not worth it!
    thank you!☺️
    iOS player 

• saaruuhsaaruuh Registered Users, Member 92 Posts
    edited March 2020
    Hey I’m new on here. I just wanted to share how great this weekend event has been first time since I started playing I picked the right boxes I got the coat on the free box and the hair when I bought a box 🤩
  • StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    i’m so tempted to chase the GB hair... torn between chasing and saving k-stars for the next vip. what should i do?? being the indecisive person that i am... please help!

agree - GET THAT HAIR
    lol - save kstars

so.... i opened a box anyway eventhough a lot of y’all told me not to. “just one box,” i told myself. then....

i actually got the hair?????? what??????

it looks really cute... ☺️ no regrets! 🍀 
    ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • saaruuhsaaruuh Registered Users, Member 92 Posts
    edited March 2020
    i’m so tempted to chase the GB hair... torn between chasing and saving k-stars for the next vip. what should i do?? being the indecisive person that i am... please help!

agree - GET THAT HAIR
    lol - save kstars

so.... i opened a box anyway eventhough a lot of y’all told me not to. “just one box,” i told myself. then....

i actually got the hair?????? what??????

it looks really cute... ☺️ no regrets! 🍀 
    I’m glad you opened it I was debating as well and I also got the box with the hair. I watch videos to earn k stars and you get 20 each day and in total you get 140 a week you can earn back your stars in no time 😊 I hope this helps new players who are joining and save up for the next vip event. Or for any other event they wish to spend stars on 🥰
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    I opened one more box in hopes of getting the jacket, and I picked the shoes. All I wanted was the jacket and I got every other item except that one. Lol I guess I can't complain, I only picked items and dodged all the crap in my palletes. But on another note, even though I didn't like it in the spoilers, I actually love the earnable dress 😍

- Emmy
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Noooo! So I’ve just been watching evanescence vids on YouTube, good enough comes on and I swear her hair is the GB hair, or at least very similar. Goodbye stars! Even more annoyingly, I think I suggested it 🤦‍♀️

I play on iOS
    @bbyotic I am pretty sure we will get the new pink color next week or sometime soon👀
    iOS 
  • aliceeeeexaliceeeeex Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    Well woooops
  • FilipaKKHFilipaKKH Registered Users, Member 516 Posts
    @MarianiPoizen If it makes you feel any better I think it might not be the same hair, because the GB hair looks pretty long and also way curlier in comparison. So there's still a chance they'll put it in another GB and you might be able to get it! I've been crazy about Evanescence since I was a kid, they were my favorite band for years and years. Thanks for recommending something related to Amy! 🙂
    🇵🇹 • no longer a kkh player & not active on the forum • 🏳️‍🌈
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    @FilipaKKH you’ve got a point there. Desperately trying not to give in as I’ve only got a few hundred stars and my luck on VIP weekends is always horrendous. I love evanescence too my hub got me tickets for the tour they’re doing with within temptation (who I also love!) which given circumstances has been postponed but I’m so excited to go when it does get rescheduled. I would love for there to be Amy stuff in game, I don’t think I’d ever take it off my doll lol.
    I play on iOS
  • Nath_2019Nath_2019 Registered Users, Member 543 Posts

I’m feeling rich💸💸 with this look
    •Playing KKH since August/19
    English isn't my first language
    •Nathalia in the game
    •iOS ❣ 20y

• KatyKKHKatyKKH Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    I'm having a very productive weekend....

I bought a lot of businesses, a pet, a dress and some earrings... Hope Your weekend is full of prizes too! 🥰🤗 
    Android player. Looking for friends 🙂🌸🌺🏵️🌻🌼
  • bbyoticbbyotic Registered Users 109 Posts
    @Francisca i rly hope so!! im always up for more pink hair colours 🙈🙈🙈
    Android user since 2014
    Portuguese player!!
  • IzzaBeeIzzaBee Registered Users, Member 407 Posts
    The hair is from Kim’s Celestial Skies campaign. 

I play on iOS