About an unfinished gig (The Sky restaurant)

unneliunneli Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
Hi!

I just finished a storyline that led me to the Sky Restaurant in Hollywood where I met with Maria for lunch, but I accidentally finished it without talking to Maria (she had the yellow speech bubble) because I didn’t notice that the gig was so short and I just drained my energy. I haven’t received any calls from Maria or Simon nor is there an ability to speak to them in their offices. 

I saw in an older discussion that the second gig after this one should have something to do with celebrity wines, but I haven’t got any gigs like such. How can I move the storyline from here on?

I’m on level 34 and I play on an IOS-device.

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Do you have undone tasks?  If so I would do those, and if that doesn't help, then I would send an ingame ticket to Support.  They can take a look and see if there is a problem with your game.    I'll look around and see what else I can find out for you, but Support will most likely tell you to complete the tasks on your desktop 1st to see if something brings it up to date, before they go further. 
    When you  go to send your ticket, go to the top left corner of your game screen, tap for options,.  ( lll / help / glu support )  
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Rie417Rie417 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Did you ever find a solution for this problem? I’m having the same problem and all glu support keeps saying is finish quests. I’ve been doing that and sky still hasn’t come available for purchase. I did the same thing...finishing the gig without speaking to Maria.