KKH Business Properties - Fact Sheet

2Next

Comments

• dingbat89dingbat89 Registered Users, Member 118 Posts
    @yezx unless there are more earnables for vips, there's only one outfit that's available. I can't take screenshots right now unfortunately as my phone is messed up but its just a top, leggings and sneakers. You probably saw the outfit used a lot during the sportswear sys event not too long ago. The top and leggings are both cropped and black with lime green lines. The top has a sort of lime green horizontal lightning bolt logo on it too. The sneakers are lime green and silver. 

You earn each item separately so you have to do 3 weeks of 1 gym workout per week to get each item, so 9 weeks altogether to get all 3. After that, it's 3 weeks for 3 stars.
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts

@yezx here is the full outfit. 
    IOS Player 
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    @dingbat89 @trashleykkh, thanks dolls but I asked over a year ago, I’ve already finished all those tiles 😅
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    @yezx omg. I have no idea why this post was upvoted and I just reply without checking the date. 😂 

IOS Player 
  • dingbat89dingbat89 Registered Users, Member 118 Posts
    @yezx @TrashleyKKH omg 🤣🤣🤣  I never even thought to check the dates as I just assumed the entire thread was new when it showed up under new posts. Lesson learnt 😂

• naomi_nainaomi_nai Registered Users, Member 333 Posts
    what storyline i have to desblock to get the art gallery?
    android player (i'm here for the wigs)
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @naomi_nai Anything to do with Skyler will lead you down that path
    iOS
  • naomi_nainaomi_nai Registered Users, Member 333 Posts
    @AliBryant thank you!! I'm close then.
    android player (i'm here for the wigs)
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Hey guys! I was looking for a recommendation for businesses that offer several gigs to do per week. I’m out of storylines unfortunately and I’m bored 😂 I have Chevier Paris and the perfumery at the moment, and I like that I can do multiple gigs at SoChic London twice a week.

Are there other businesses like SoChic London and Chevier that offer more than one gig per week? Or businesses that are fun or have special advantages (like the DJ gigs that help you advance towards the achievement)? I’m honestly a bit skeptical to spend k-stars on it because they take over 4 months to break even...but I can’t just do reality gigs until the game goes away...I’ll go crazy. Help!
    Also are there any other businesses that can pay out more than once a week like SoChic London?
  • Suri_MaddenSuri_Madden Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    @Rikk I think that fully furnished Venice Gallery offers 2 gigs per week.
    Also, Ice Club in Reykjavik offers 3 gigs, once per week, each with separate payout (1, 1 an 2 kstars).
    Sky restaurant offers 2 gigs with one payout for both.
    ~ iOS player ~
    Thank you so much @Suri_Madden! That’s so helpful 😊
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I'm not sure about the others but I like that the timer for Reykjavik is spread out so you don't have to do the gigs all at once. Each gig has its own timer so if you do the first one on Monday, it'll be available the following Monday. If you wait to do the next one on Tues, it's available the following Tues. Makes it easy if you don't have a lot of time and just want to check in on your game and knock out a gig real quick.
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    I think Reykjavik actually pays out 5 stars after the 3 gigs.. (1,2,2).. Venice is 2 gigs/1 payout like sky..
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    I verified the payout for the Reykjavik gigs this week.  It definitely is 5 stars. 1 for the bartending gig, 2 for the dj gig, and 2 for the hosting gig.
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

klena said:
    St Moritz Ski Resort Phone calls every 2 days asking for decisions and payout once a week. Branding, Customer Service & Facilities start off as average and as you make the right decisions it will progress to world class. Therefore max payout within 3-5 weeks depending on what calls you get and correct decisions made. Once your ski resort has reached world class status across the board, you can miss a gig with no drop in status. But if you accept a gig and don’t 5-star it, it will drop the rating of your ski resort.

https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/5438158/businesses/p1 Results from testing by @ladykrystal, @klena, @Charli, @zzzelena & @haftime
    It’s been 3 days and Liam hasn’t called me for the ski resort...has anyone experienced the same? I’m done with all storylines so I’m just patiently waiting for him to call...
  • kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    @Rikk Don't worry! At first, I thought Liam was ghosting me but turns out he just calls whenever he feels like it. Sometimes I have to wait a whole week, sometimes he calls every two days. So unless you have to wait like 2 weeks, everything should be fine <3
    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
    @kadamisia thank you so much, that’s a big relief! ❤️
  • BKatBKat Registered Users 44 Posts
    edited June 2020
    What can I do to get the 5 kstars in 
    The Wemmick Estate Winery (known as The Vineyard) is a business in Cape Town, South Africa, 

Is there anything I can do to make sure a restaurant decides to tweet about your wine, and if they do, your reward is increased to Starpng5 and Cashpng2,500.

WHAT CAN I DO TO GET THIS??? ANY HELP PLEASE & THANK YOU!
    This Week On Keeping Up On BKat!  
    New Friends Using iOS Game Center Or Facebook Can 

ADD ME On

iOS Game Center @ BKats33
    Facebook @ KKH BKat
    InstagramBKats.33
    Snapchat @BKats.33
     Instagram @BKat33

Google+  @KKH BKat

http://google.com/+KKHBKat

Google+ 

Join Kim Kardashian Hollywood Fan Club Community @ https://plus.google.com/communities/101640157019511372682?sqinv=dWFFSVNTZEZVdm9jcXlRVzZlSk5sVTUzcThkdEdR

E-Mail @ bkatplaykkh@gmail.com
    E-mail @ bkat33@ymail.com
    Username In Both KKH & Stardom Hollywood Is: BKat
  • JabberwoohJabberwooh Registered Users, Member 273 Posts
    edited September 2020
    Hi guys! If you're anything like me you've been thinking about what businesses to invest in, and although some of these threads are invaluable for making well informed decisions, I've been missing a way to tell the actual profits of each business. That's why I decided to make a full spreadsheet with all confirmed data, and then rank them in order of worth. The collected result is way too large for a simple image post, so here's just a sneak peak to show you the structure of the chart.

The full spreadsheet can be found through this link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/14FLVWW1LtOoJYhTq1kU9wb38mzBFRKwzCbu6XjEdLeE/edit?usp=sharing 

@kokokokonut, my lord and savior, would you mind verifying that the link is legit so people aren't scared of clicking on it?

As you can see, some data is missing - mostly due to the fact that I have yet to invest in these businesses and thus can't make out the surefire details of the deals. If you are in possession of any missing data, please PM me!

TLDR: current top businesses are as follows
    Kash payout: So Chic London (turn profit in 1 week)
    K-star payout: Chevier (turn profit in 20 weeks)
    Android player - K star hoarder - Frugal b*tch
    (In-game username: Abbie)

KKH Discord server: 
    https://discord.gg/2ew22AybF9

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited August 2020
    It's fabulous, it's a good link, a safe link,  and it's a wonderful addition to our business Fact sheet!. Thank you so much for this!
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • purpleprincesspurpleprincess Registered Users, Member 49 Posts
    Art Gallery: can I get clarification on furnishing? Each spot has a cash/kstar option. Does that mean I can do all cash & be ok?

The list says to spend kstars AND cash after the initial payment so I Hope I’m safe. I bought one kstar art piece without realizing first
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    @purpleprincess You have to buy both the classical and modern versions of the art pieces, so you will end up spending both kash and k-stars to buy everything to get the 2 gigs. Once you buy everything, you'll do a weekly classical art show and then a second gig of a modern art show.
  • purpleprincesspurpleprincess Registered Users, Member 49 Posts
    @purpleprincess You have to buy both the classical and modern versions of the art pieces, so you will end up spending both kash and k-stars to buy everything to get the 2 gigs. Once you buy everything, you'll do a weekly classical art show and then a second gig of a modern art show.
    Thank you sooo much! <3
  • ladysilladysil Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    edited September 2020
    Hi guys! If you're anything like me you've been thinking about what businesses to invest in, and although some of these threads are invaluable for making well informed decisions, I've been missing a way to tell the actual profits of each business. That's why I decided to make a full spreadsheet with all confirmed data, and then rank them in order of worth. The collected result is way too large for a simple image post, so here's just a sneak peak to show you the structure of the chart.

The full spreadsheet can be found through this link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/14FLVWW1LtOoJYhTq1kU9wb38mzBFRKwzCbu6XjEdLeE/edit?usp=sharing 

@kokokokonut, my lord and savior, would you mind verifying that the link is legit so people aren't scared of clicking on it?

As you can see, some data is missing - mostly due to the fact that I have yet to invest in these businesses and thus can't make out the surefire details of the deals. If you are in possession of any missing data, please PM me!

TLDR: current top businesses are as follows
    Kash payout: So Chic London (turn profit in 1 week)
    K-star payout: Chevier (turn profit in 20 weeks)

This is incredibly helpful, thank you so much!!
    ---------------------------------------------
    🌼 iOS player  🌼
    ✨ Recently started playing again and loving every second of it  ✨
    Add me on my doll's Facebook page!
    ---------------------------------------------
  • ChrysalisChrysalis Registered Users, Member 275 Posts
    @scarley1999 @jalapeno The Business fact sheet is here! Just scroll to the beginning 😊
  • scarley1999scarley1999 Registered Users, Member 331 Posts
    @Chrysalis thankyou so much!
  • Sues98Sues98 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I may have missed it on the sheet, but does it show what level / accomplishments you need to open the various businesses? Or is there somewhere else I should look? From what I’ve seen in the forum, I’m wondering if I’m blocked from some businesses.  I’m on level 28 with over 22 million fans, but only have So Chic in LA, Chevier and the winery. I feel like I should have had the gym or another So Chic location by now. Thanks in advance and sorry if this is the wrong place to ask.
  • paulinha12893paulinha12893 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Sues98 said:
    I may have missed it on the sheet, but does it show what level / accomplishments you need to open the various businesses? Or is there somewhere else I should look? From what I’ve seen in the forum, I’m wondering if I’m blocked from some businesses.  I’m on level 28 with over 22 million fans, but only have So Chic in LA, Chevier and the winery. I feel like I should have had the gym or another So Chic location by now. Thanks in advance and sorry if this is the wrong place to ask.
    I'm on level 12 and I only have the Chevier and the winery story lines. I never got the call for the So Chic in LA