🎆KK:H v10.10-Update 🎆 It’s Here!

Comments

• BumblebeebrayBumblebeebray Registered Users 112 Posts

• sarahleesarahlee Registered Users, Member 454 Posts
    @KalindaKing Iphone 8
              🍒 IOS player since June 2019 🍒
            🍇 English isn’t my first language 🍇
  • lilahswannkkhlilahswannkkh Registered Users, Member 161 Posts
    If your screen looks different after you got the update, which device do you have? Please be specific and let us know!
    Iphone 7!
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    @KalindaKing can you please tell us until when those luxe looks is available?🙂
    iOS player 

• ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    edited March 2020
    @KalindaKing I’m iPhone 7

before

after

My doll is so tiny 😭
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    Lol what a joke, so anyway. If someone finishes the storyline, can you please let us know if the clothes disappeared? I still don’t know if I should do the storyline now or wait till vip. 
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    Loving my free hairstyle pick! I was was going to go for the green one but I knew I would use this one so much more and it’s perfect 😍

• sarahleesarahlee Registered Users, Member 454 Posts
    I don’t know how I feel right now. Another update another disappointment.
              🍒 IOS player since June 2019 🍒
            🍇 English isn’t my first language 🍇
  • KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    abasili93 said:
    This. Update. Is. A. Mess.
    And also utterly disappointing  
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    Here are more angles of the eyeshadow and with the eyes closed:

• asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    here’s another example of how different the screen looks

before

after

iOS player
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Thanks for posting your devices! I checked with the team and confirmed that the game may appear differently on iOS devices going forward, depending on your iPhone. This is due to a technical update required by Apple. Please let us know if anything else comes up.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    Please let us know if anything else comes up.
    This storyline came up and we're still kind of waiting on answers...
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts
    I’m soooo tempted to buy this one too. Is it just the eye make up you get or is it the lip colour too? I can’t decide whether to save my kstars or not
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    edited March 2020
    If I finish the event, will the other outfits still be there to purchase? I bought the 3rd look and I want to buy either the first or second outfit but I don’t have enough Kstars right now 
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    This is what happened after I chose the 3rd free hairstyle  

• asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    Thanks for posting your devices! I checked with the team and confirmed that the game may appear differently on iOS devices going forward, depending on your iPhone. This is due to a technical update required by Apple. Please let us know if anything else comes up.
    I don’t understand. Is it going to be fixed or are we supposed to do something?
    iOS player
  • kkh_fashunkkh_fashun Registered Users, Member 103 Posts
    I'd like to encourage you to buy the items during the quest if you like them. You can get 1 free hairstyle and it's up to you if you want to buy the outfits. If you don't have access to the quest yet, make sure you have completed the intro quest to meet RT the brand manager.
    What is the intro quest? I really want to play but it hasn’t come up for me !
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    edited March 2020
    So if you are planning on buying one of the outfits for 80 stars, you should pick one of the other two hairstyles for free first and you will have 4 items for the same price. 
    That’s so genius 💁🏼‍♀️😂 because I like second hair but 3rd dress 🙈😂I’m going to do that!
    iOS player 

• HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts
    So if you are planning on buying one of the outfits for 80 stars, you should pick one of the other two hairstyles for free first and you will have 4 items for the same price. 
    I wish I did this 🤦🏻‍♀️😤
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️