Your Doll: Then and Now/the Glow Up

koolforkatskoolforkats Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
edited November 2020 in KKH General Discussion
Saw this in a FB group and it got me curious - how did you style your doll when you first started playing and what do they look like now? If you don't have ancient screenshots, recreate one of your favourite looks from back in the day.

My doll would like to take this moment to vehemently deny that she's had any work done... or that she's saving up for a nose job come Thanksgiving. Sources claim otherwise. 

So how have our dolls changed? Let us count the ways...
Level 41 // A+++ // Android player since Nov 2018 🌺
Prev134567

Comments

• cheychey Registered Users, Member 109 Posts

There was a small in between phase in there, but my doll just got a facelift for vip weekend 🤗🧖🏻‍♀️
  • eicajeicaj Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    I’ve been playing since it was released in 2014 with a few breaks here and there. But i’ve been back since last summer 
  • Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    This is actually so weird to look at but here is mine 😱

• koolforkatskoolforkats Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    Your dolls are so beautiful! It's so interesting seeing how everyone has made their doll their own. Don't worry, we won't tell Ray about the surgeries 😂
    Level 41 // A+++ // Android player since Nov 2018 🌺
  • LoukkhLoukkh Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
    My doll in 2014 and now 

Sadly I've lost my first account and restart a new game last September 

And of course my doll says she hasn't touch her lips ... 😂
  • HelenaKingHelenaKing Registered Users, Member 246 Posts
    I played on and off since KKH was released and started regularly playing again sometime last year! Here's  a recreation of my doll's everyday outfit and her red carpet look then vs now !
  • ArtemisxMoonArtemisxMoon Registered Users, Member 181 Posts
    This is such a fun idea!

The oldest pic that I could find saved of my doll is from December 2016. I miss the pink hair and goth style sometimes but I’ve given in and conformed to SYS beauty standards 😛

• mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    Now and then 💕
  • bbyoticbbyotic Registered Users 109 Posts
    edited March 2020
    @Rikk ahahaha maybe she did 🤣🤣🤣 it's been years since that first pic so yeah the difference is pretty jarring!! it's making me feel nostalgic now
    Android user since 2014
    Portuguese player!!
  • RebelliauxRebelliaux Registered Users, Member 215 Posts

Then and now. If my memory serves me right, these were the facial features I’ve used on my doll back then. This was also my fav hairstyle back when hairstyles were scarce and this is the hair that I really liked the most out of all the ones that we got to choose from 😂 Also, I’ve always had a thing for smokey eyes so I also used blackshadows lol
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    bbyotic said:
    @Rikk ahahaha maybe she did 🤣🤣🤣 it's been years since that first pic so yeah the difference is pretty jarring!! it's making me feel nostalgic now
    It’s completely insane how different KKH dolls look after that big face update! It’s so cool that you have played since the beginning :)
  • bbyoticbbyotic Registered Users 109 Posts
    Rikk said:
    bbyotic said:
    It’s completely insane how different KKH dolls look after that big face update! It’s so cool that you have played since the beginning :)
    yeah it rly is, not just the way our dolls looked but the graphics themselves!! i still remember when the new "interface" update came and it just felt like i was playing a whole new game 🤩 looking back at it this game as come such a long way!!
    I've always been a fan of fashion games so when this game came out and everyone was talking about it ofc i had to play!! that and i already played stardom so it felt like a "game upgrade" for me 🤣🤣🤣
    Android user since 2014
    Portuguese player!!
  • HaileyRothHaileyRoth Registered Users, Member 61 Posts
    had to recreate it and jeez, scrolled through a few awful things in my closet!

♥ Hailey Roth ★ Lvl. 30 ♦ iPadOS

• lifeonmarslifeonmars Registered Users, Member 4 Posts

Wow this is so weird to look at! I used to think that my doll looked so cute and professional, but now she is an absolute stunner at 11/10! So happy with her growth :')

• JazzyLove07JazzyLove07 Registered Users, Member 56 Posts
     AfterBefore

• helcabuhelcabu Registered Users, Member 456 Posts

Before and after 😊 I have never really done any crazy plastic surgery, so she doesn’t look that different, bur there is that “glowup” 😂
    iOs player 
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    I don’t have old screenshots but I tried to recreate her. I believe she looked something like that ☺️ 

iOS player 

• gwendollgwendoll Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    I had to recreate my doll and it was insane to see how she changed. She may have had a few operations but that will forever be her secret.
    before 
    after 
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    I don’t have a picture from when I started playing so I recreated my look in my go to purple dress which is one of my favorite colors irl. So here’s my before and after which made me think of this song to go along with my glow up... 🎼purple rain, purple rain... I only want to see you laughing in the purple rain ☔️ 😂.