Eyes / eye make up

13Next

Comments

• JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts

I’m thinking about upgrading my eyes. I love the nars eyes and have been eyeing(lol) for a long time. But I love the other two equally. 

The nars lips are everything definitely will be making a purchase soon
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    @JaelynJax the second ones look amazing on your doll! I would go for them as they’re kinda different (well, not very used) - I wish they looked on my doll half as beautiful as they do on yours! 
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    @JaelynJax I think you are rocking all the eye looks and in the long run, maybe get them all! But the second ones really pops.
    IOS Player 
    Since we can now buy make up with diamonds, I’d love to give this thread life again! Post your favourite (non-kloset) make up! Doesn’t have to be only eyes. 
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #maledollsmatter
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts

@elettrahere great idea! I personally love the green eyes from St Patrick’s day event 2019 and the purple eyes from the first trial SYS. 
    I think you get better bang for your diamonds with eyes that are not attached to preset brows. 
    IOS Player 
    I love these lips! I got them last summer in the Kimiversary sale

iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #maledollsmatter
  • wonderallenwonderallen Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    Heyy guyss!! This is one of my favourite looks, and it's just a natural one. The NARS eye overlay made my doll even more prettier and I'd definitely recommend it🙌🏾

• julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    Can anyone share pictures of the GS lips and glitter lips with my doll’s facial features and lip colour? I can’t decide which ones I want to get with diamonds. Thank you 💕

• oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    julia19 said:
    Can anyone share pictures of the GS lips and glitter lips with my doll’s facial features and lip colour? I can’t decide which ones I want to get with diamonds. Thank you 💕

If anyone could do this for me as well I would really appreciate it!!! 
  • SweetstephySweetstephy Registered Users, Member 415 Posts
    @julia19 Here you go hun 💖

@oopsididitagain I’m not sure if I got ur skintone correct, So I’m sorry about that 🙈but hope this somewhat helps. 

IOS doll 💞

• therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    🥺 i hope i see the glitter lips in the voting booth they are stunning 
  • julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    @Sweetstephy both are so gorgeous, thank you so much! Now I can’t decide which ones I should get lol 
  • TamaraHillsTamaraHills Registered Users, Member 328 Posts
    julia19 said:
    @Sweetstephy both are so gorgeous, thank you so much! Now I can’t decide which ones I should get lol 
    @julia19 i think the glitter lips look so good on you!! :blush:
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    Can someone make a list of all the makeup that we’ve had in the past please and thank you!
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    @Sweetstephy thank you so much!!! I really needed to see a side by side comparison, so that helps a ton. (Still a hard decision though lol)
    @oopsididitagain @julia19 Your welcome ☺️💖💖. Hope you find them in the voting booth trm 💚 and hope there not over priced 🤞🏼
    IOS doll 💞

• D98D98 Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    edited April 2020
    Hola muñecas, ¿cuáles son tus ojos o maquillaje de ojos favoritos? ¡No puedo encontrar un tipo en el kloset que me encanta para mi muñeca! 
    Honestamente, de todas las opciones que hay para los ojos, estos 3 son los que me gustan, los otros son muy exagerados en maquillaje y le dan una apariencia enojada a tu avatar. Pero, por supuesto, es cuestión de gustos.
    saludos y éxito para mañana en SYS
  • JazzyLove07JazzyLove07 Registered Users, Member 56 Posts
    Can someone share a picture of me with the GS and glitter lips pls? I'm saving up my kstars and diamonds and I can't decide on what I want to purchase.

Can someone share a picture of me with the GS and glitter lips pls? I'm saving up my kstars and diamonds and I can't decide on what I want to purchase.

❤️
    IOS doll 💞

• JazzyLove07JazzyLove07 Registered Users, Member 56 Posts
    The gs lips are cute, but expensive. on the other hand, the glitter lips are cute,but it makes my doll look weird.