🎆KK:H v10.10-Update 🎆 It’s Here!

Comments

• thenailaholicthenailaholic Registered Users 227 Posts
    @KalindaKing @Amilicious just throwing it out there, iPad Pro is the better off of the iPad models. Luckily I play on my phone, but you aren’t alone girl. I’m so sorry :( 
  • StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    really, i get that the shrinking is out of Glu’s control, it’s just that it feels really weird (and off!) to see her so small! 😂 my eyes aren’t used to seeing the game this way

before update:

and after:

girl you tiny!!!
    ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    I hate that everything is so tiny, and I also hate that my fat thumbs keep clicking the wrong thing every time I try to play😩😩
  • JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts

I am feeling my Anastasia Steele fantasy in this get up. 
    Spot on!!! Love it
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts
    I can’t post it on here because it’s a screen recording not a photo but anyone else’s nose ring glitching? I went to the kloset to try on different make up and noticed it moves every time my doll blinks and the jacket sleeve moves too. It even does it once I come out of the kloset 💀 I swear it didn’t do that a few hours ago??
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
    edited March 2020

I downloaded an app to make a gif and this is the awful quality it turned out to be. Why is the nose ring doing this and how do I make it stop
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    @HannahKKH the nos4 highlight does the same thing, it happens when you use handhelds 
    @Koakuma that’s so dumb 💀 I don’t notice it with the nose highlight because it’s subtle but this is so bad though, it makes me not wanna use a handheld ever again!!

Hannah 🇬🇧
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
  • cheychey Registered Users, Member 109 Posts
    Does anyone else seem to have a lot more ads during game play? Like every thirty seconds??
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    I styled the Kash items. They are pretty cute. The dress really matches with this weird wedge shoes that i never wore till now. 
    IOS Player 
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Why is that I'm not finding the nosering on my game wth😂 and yes my game is updated 🙃
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• MiyuriMiyuri Registered Users, Member 287 Posts
    Oh I see. I'm really sorry, but unfortunately the display changes on Apple devices are beyond our control. I can check with the team tomorrow to see if we have any other advice.
    What do you mean, "if they have further advice"??! You’ve just been told the game is unplayable, tapping on things doesn’t work! The devs are supposed to work around each device’s settings to make it playable!
    Did anyone test that update on different devices before sending it out??!
    🇫🇷 in 🇰🇷
    Platform: iPadOS 17.2
    Current level: 93
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    Why is that I'm not finding the nosering on my game wth😂 and yes my game is updated 🙃
    Gotta talk to RT when maria calls u
    Julliette said:
    The shape of the lips is so pretty, and the “mustache” ruined them! >:( 
    why Glu??? Why?!?!?!?!?
    Love the jumpsuit btw
    i like a lot the golden sultry dress, but the lenght annoys me.
    Why is that I'm not finding those lips on my game 😍 am I'm missing something 😆
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

@therealChar hmm...that's strange I didnt get a phonecall from Maria 🤔 I even exited out of my game and still didnt get the phonecall. I'm not sure if it has to do with my undone task list on my game. 
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    @therealChar hmm...that's strange I didnt get a phonecall from Maria 🤔 I even exited out of my game and still didnt get the phonecall. I'm not sure if it has to do with my undone task list on my game. 
    If you havent met the RT guy then thats probably why!
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    @HannahKKH you’re gorgeous 😍
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
    @Paris_Minaj That will not work, it’s not just zoomed out.
    On iPads, it’s the opposite, it’s zoomed in so much that we’ve lost everything around the screen. And on top of the zoom issue, where you tap on the screen is not where the action is located. I managed to start a show in Bel Air after widely tapping around to guess where the controls were and for example when you try to tap for the blue star of your contact, it thinks you tapped "charm" and wants to use your k-stars. You have to guess where the controls might be and if you make the wrong choice, it can have bad consequences. I don’t know how much energy I have, I can’t check my k-stars. And who knows what else because I got out of the game as soon as I could.
    None of my other apps are affected by this. The game was working fine before I updated. It stopped working after the update, so the problem comes from this version of the game: don’t blame it on Apple, Glu, you’re the ones that screwed up here.
    🇫🇷 in 🇰🇷
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    Love my new jumpsuit!

Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • AmiliciousAmilicious Registered Users 415 Posts
    Miyuri said:
    @Paris_Minaj That will not work, it’s not just zoomed out.
    On iPads, it’s the opposite, it’s zoomed in so much that we’ve lost everything around the screen. And on top of the zoom issue, where you tap on the screen is not where the action is located. I managed to start a show in Bel Air after widely tapping around to guess where the controls were and for example when you try to tap for the blue star of your contact, it thinks you tapped "charm" and wants to use your k-stars. You have to guess where the controls might be and if you make the wrong choice, it can have bad consequences. I don’t know how much energy I have, I can’t check my k-stars. And who knows what else because I got out of the game as soon as I could.
    None of my other apps are affected by this. The game was working fine before I updated. It stopped working after the update, so the problem comes from this version of the game: don’t blame it on Apple, Glu, you’re the ones that screwed up here.
    Exactly this. I’ve been playing this game for 5 years and now I can’t play it whatsoever. Can’t even tap on the closet, everything is absolutely random, completely unusable. 
  • Paris_MinajParis_Minaj Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    edited March 2020
    Miyuri That's why I said we would all have the option to 'zoom in or out' so it would work if glu installs it correctly. I literally can't see anything on the game since the update because I'm beyond nearsighted and idk why glu never takes into consideration that people with different vision play their game. The text, buttons and my closet are so small now my eyes get sore from trying to play since the update and if something isn't done I might have to stop playing because I'm not risking migraines and eye fatigue for a game. 
    iOS player since 2014💎
    Instagram @ Kkh_Minaj 
    #BLM
    @Paris_Minaj I’m not saying the zoom in/out button is not a good idea. I’ve tried playing the game on my iPhone before and I hate it because it’s way too small. Apparently now it’s even smaller. So yes, it would be nice and I feel you. But the issue with this update goes further than that. For some of us, what appears on the screen is not in the same place as the action associated with it. I’m not sure than zooming out would put the controls back where they were supposed to be…
    They need to fix the display size but they also need to need to rematch the graphics and the actions (for some of us). Basically, Android is doing fine, iOS isn’t, and it then goes in 2 categories: iPhones are too zoomed out but still playable though a hassle, and iPads are useless (we’ve confirmed this for iPad Pro, someone else mentioned another issue on a different type of iPad, I’m not sure but it looked like parts of the screen were missing too). I know it’s a lot of work to have to deal with multiple devices but I’m sorry, that’s the devs’ jobs!
    🇫🇷 in 🇰🇷
  • TheBolaTheBola Registered Users, Member 194 Posts
    We had that problem on androids when google play kept showing a message, and some lost their progress. It went away for me, but it would have been nice to hear an explanation 🤷‍♀️
  • marina_antiosmarina_antios Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    @marina_antios he looks like this! I forget exactly how you meet him, something about him being like your brand manager, more hip than Maria etc. He’s like our third manager but after he was introduced we practically never heard from him ever again 😂 he has an office below Simon & Maria’s in Hollywood (once you meet him). He manages some random trophies you get for achievements too (different than bel air trophies). Oh and if I’m not wrong he’s the one who introduces you to Raul??!! Ok that’s definitely his most important part of storyline 😅 welcome back!

Thank You very much for help 💐💐💐