KK:H Weekday TB Event 3/23/20 - Tap While Waiting for the Update

124Next

Comments

• aliceeeeexaliceeeeex Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    My bf picked it. I was going to pick the blue skirt, can anyone show me how it looks like on the doll? 😁
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    @aliceeeeex here it is 🐳
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    mandamay76 Those are my favorite earrings! I use them all the time
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    edited March 2020
    TB box - they are super cute! 

These have been my go-to earrings for so long! They dye nicely too (gold, champagne, ice blue & opal imo) and go with most looks without making it ott
  • KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    I would love to get yellow dress, but this choker is amazing! TBH my palette was meh.

• BumblebeebrayBumblebeebray Registered Users 112 Posts
    First box was dye

Never have I ever had so many shoes in my TB box. At least these ones don’t look terrible on. 

• AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    I only got to the gold box this week, I wasn't much on my phone and wanted to do storylines.

Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    FIVE pairs of shoes in my TB box

• robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    So this is my box 

And I’m not sure if game glitches or I’m 🤪
    because this skirt stripes are bouncing! Is it just me??😂I tried to make a good screenshot. And  you can see it on the top of the skirt. Lol
    has anyone know where is it from?🙈

iOS player 

• imazoraimazora Registered Users, Member 384 Posts

boxes were: kash, kash, energy. and this one piece outfit.... i forgot to take a screenshot but my palette wasn’t great anyway :neutral: 
    iOS - Ivy Kkh on FB! - ok i don't know what most people put here i'm gonna go now 
    Thank you for the gift 💖💕💗
    @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas

• Maree_kkhMaree_kkh Registered Users, Member 723 Posts

I honestly wouldn’t have done a throwback ever again if I got shoes, which I almost picked. But the dress is pretty cute!

• julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    edited March 2020
    I got this necklace in my TB box, I wish accessories like this were in the black boxes instead of the TB boxes 

• martina_kkhmartina_kkh Registered Users, Member 213 Posts

Thank God for the first 2 boxes, otherwise... 🤦🏻‍♀️
  • emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    In my last box I got something white. Was very disappointed at first, until I put it on. I’ve been busting my ass off, saving k-starts for a wedding gown. But there has always been other things to buy 🙈 
    now I can just buy one of the ugly kash dresses to get in with the storline  and instead use this on my wedding day! 😍 so.... I guess I’m getting married 😍 
  • livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 834 Posts

After literal weeks of picking up purses, glasses and earrings, I finally got a pair of clothing in my last box! 😳 Glad I did so because I told myself that if I pick another shitty item I’m done with TB events 😂
    iOS player since December 2014 🇫🇷🇵🇱
    My boxes:

My palette were terrible this weekend, I didn’t like anything at least my pick is versatile 🤷🏻‍♀️

• yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts

I can live with it 😅 hope i pick the red dress asap, I dont want to spend diamonds on it, because it is one of the few items i’d be over the moon with if i picked it in my tb box, and since I dont feel that way about a lot of items, I dont want to ruin it by just buying it haha
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone