⭐KK:H Weekend Event - 3/27/20 - 5⭐Professional Fun & Prizes⭐

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts

Woo Hoo.  Another Weekend Event, (that means more prizes!) and the predictive bullhorn says 5Star Professional Weekend!

It's time to open the thread, and well, I think we need a Kardashian!

Wow, that's awesome. Isn't that great Kim? Khloe's gonna help so you don't have to!

Now now, you know you don't mean that. 

Um, no offense Kourtney, but I'm confused. You never want to open the thread.
But Someone has to do it. How else will we gets spoilers and news?

Ahh, that's what I love. A unified symbol of togetherness.
Hey, Kim, where you going doll?

Hey, You pulled a fast one! You're opening it alone!

Yes Kim. It certainly is. :)
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev13456789

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Dolls, Putey is taking me out food shopping. (cross fingers) and rather than have you wait till 9 or later, It's an early thread start.  I made a judgement call and knew you would be looking for it in an hour or so.  :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    Good luck getting the essentials you need and stay safe 💕
  • snakiekkhsnakiekkh Registered Users, Member 336 Posts
    edited March 2020
    @kokokokonut thank you for starting it early- I'm in the UK and it's almost midday here so the earlier the better! 

Can't wait to see the spoilers later, I'm so glad it's a good old fashioned professional event so I can waste lockdown time tapping away at Bel Air as per usual.

How's everyone doing today? The UK's on lockdown so I can't say anything exciting is happening in my life at the moment haha!
    Katie, iOS player, actually a lizard with a keyboard
    I'm in the uk too @snakiekkh and I'm so bored but grateful we are on lockdown, we should have been weeks ago! I feel bad for the people classed as key workers still having to work though. I understand hospitals and pharmacies, but I wish supermarkets would do click and collect only services, not to protect shoppers, as people have been ignorant this whole time and going out, but to protect the staff still having to work! I'm glad you're okay 💕
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    Can’t wait for the spoilers! And I think we’re also getting a new Kollection aren’t we?
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
    @elettrahere the new kollection is on the 3rd April I believe 
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    So Kalinda shared this on the 10.9 Update spoilers and we havent gotten it yet, so maybe it will be this weekend?? 🤔

Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    edited March 2020
    I’m so ready for this event, can’t wait for spoilers !
    @snakiekkh @princessprecious from the UK too, the boredom has really hit me hard today for some reason ha but I shouldn’t complain too much.
    I’m glad the lockdown got announced, even if it was a little too late in my opinion. 
    At least we’ve got this lovely weather so might as well make the most of it ! Gotta find some kind of silver lining 😊☀️
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • PixiDustPixiDust Registered Users, Member 735 Posts
    Hopefully we can get some cute pastel clothes this weekend to help with the sys 🤞🏻
    iOS player 💞✨🧚🏻‍♀️
    on a spending strike until everyone gets 20 videos ! 🍄🍃
  • snakiekkhsnakiekkh Registered Users, Member 336 Posts
    @princessprecious imagine the difference we'd have seen if the lockdown had been announced the week before- like the amount of risk you were put at working at a completely unnecessary makeup counter in a department store is ridiculous, it's a shame it takes the government (who were late in reacting anyway) for companies to actually realise the danger they're putting employees, customers, and the general public in by staying open!

@AmyMimi hahahahah I feel you, I've got a degree to be focusing on so it's not like I've got nothing to do at home but knowing you can't get out to see people really takes it out of you doesn't it?? And that's true about the weather- making our one walk a day a little less miserable 😏
    Katie, iOS player, actually a lizard with a keyboard
  • danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    I’m glad the government is finally doing something here in the uk, but it’s been too long a wait! And I still feel like there is not enough support for all the workers out there ie. self employed.

At least they have finally put us on a lockdown though, but I’m sure people will continue to be stupid and dangerous 😔
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts

Did someone say spoilers?? Khloé is waiting for some good spoilers!
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • rose2797rose2797 Registered Users, Member 370 Posts

• PixiDustPixiDust Registered Users, Member 735 Posts
    spoilers please 🥺🥺
    iOS player 💞✨🧚🏻‍♀️
    on a spending strike until everyone gets 20 videos ! 🍄🍃
  • saintsofheathersaintsofheather Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    Can’t wait for the spoilers!! But quick question: what is the best way to complete this weekend? If I just do reality projects will it count? Or do they have to be quest/story specific projects? Thanks for your help 🥰
    ~Free IOS player since November 2019~
  • danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    Can’t wait for the spoilers!! But quick question: what is the best way to complete this weekend? If I just do reality projects will it count? Or do they have to be quest/story specific projects? Thanks for your help 🥰
    A Calabasas/ bel air three hour reality project is probably the best way to complete it. If you have enough gold stars it takes around 22 bits of energy to complete. Reality shows count as a professional project 
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
    Do 3h reality projects!
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #maledollsmatter
  • rose2797rose2797 Registered Users, Member 370 Posts

• AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    edited March 2020
    Spoilers pleaseeeee 🌷🌹🌻🌷🌹🌻🌹🌷🌹🌻
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts

Tija is waiting for spoilers ☺️😬
    iOS player 

@snakiekkh I completely agree with you. There should totally be more support for ALL workers, self employed and zero hour contracts. 

Good luck with your degree doll 💕
    All this waiting for spoilers is making someone sleepy 🥰

• asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    edited March 2020
    this stray cat wants spoilers

iOS player
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts

Sleepy pup waiting for them spoilers
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    A Calabasas/ bel air three hour reality project is probably the best way to complete it. If you have enough gold stars it takes around 22 bits of energy to complete. Reality shows count as a professional project 
    If it’s BelAir and you get the bonus, it takes 18 or 19 energy for a 3 hour show.   I realize you only save3 or 4 energy....but when I’m grinding....every energy helps.

thanks  for the good wishes about my excursion out.  I got a lot I needed.  A lot of people had masks on.  I have about 8 masks, left over from when I had dental surgery and looked awful.  So,I told Putey if he didn’t;t out on a mask he was NOT getting out of the car, I would go do it all. I said a few other things......he wore the mask. 
    I got a lot of stuff for the freezer.no toilet paper, no paper products, but hey.  I’m not a model - I don’t eat paper napkins, so I was happy for frozen pasta,  canned veggies,fresh food.   Everyone was staying apart from each other, and When I saw a really harried clerk stocking shelves, I just thanked him for working  so we could shop. I swear he looked surprised, then thanked me and it seemed to lift his spirits a little.  Baba used to work in a grocery, and those people are under paid & over worked on a regular day.  I mean they’re not fireman or policeman keeping us safe but they’re working so we can shop and feed ourselves. Now did somebody say spoilers?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    edited March 2020
    Here’s a flirty smile for Kalinda in exchange for spoilers 😏

iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters