⭐KK:H Weekend Event - 3/27/20 - 5⭐Professional Fun & Prizes⭐

Comments

• oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    @yezx lol, Karen hair 
  • ciaraxciarax Registered Users, Member 334 Posts

I think imma risk opening some boxes because I really love the hair and hair color, I’ve been dying to get the rose gold hair color kollection but I pretty much get the same Kollections in rotation (seriously what is up with that)
  • ciaraxciarax Registered Users, Member 334 Posts

Yas! I suggested this hair 😍😍 

the hair is gorgeous, thank you for bringing it into our lives lmao 🥺💕
  • julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    The gift box items are so pretty and I love the earnable clutch 
  • lilahswannkkhlilahswannkkh Registered Users, Member 161 Posts
    the gift box items are so cute, i love everything! however i really don’t like anything from the earnables..
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    asalaxo said:
    do we get a matching eyebrow color when we get the hair color? I’ve never chased a hair color but I will tomorrow.
    Nope we don't! Even if we ask for it every time we get a new color in a box!
    Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Wow I just love all the earnables!! Can’t wait to start the event tomorrow!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited March 2020
    Hope I get the hair color.
    BTW, since we keep getting different shades of pink, could we also get more shades of purple?
    Platform: Android

• TheBolaTheBola Registered Users, Member 194 Posts
    @asalaxo I don't think so 🤷‍♀️
  • asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    @AguadeCoco @TheBola ahh that sucks 🤦🏻‍♀️
    iOS player
  • CryingKimCryingKim Registered Users, Member 466 Posts

LOVE LOVE LOVE THE GB ITEMS! Reminds me of Blackpink’s Rosé’s “As if it’s your last” era 💖💕

🌺 your Filipina girl│ign: Gazini iOS daily player since 2015│let's be friends~! 🌺

• thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    I love the GB items! I would love if we could have more events where the earnables are a bottom, top, and hairstyle! We have soooo many dresses and the GB items are so unique. 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    @asalaxo these are the pinks we currently have, the closest is the peachy pink (4th) and the new one looks like a darker version of it

it's so satisfying seeing them all together like that isn't it? Can you guess my favourite colour 💕
    Where is the first one from again? Thats my favorite and the only one I dont have 😂
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    I like gb items. Like alot. Im hoping for the hair color and top. Earnables are meh just like the purse. 
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    lucc said:
    I’d love to see some pastel hair color on male doll’s box this weekend, it would be very helpful for this week SYS, but I know that won’t happen 🥵
    I hope male dolls get the same range of hair colors as female dolls someday @lucc! And I’m still holding out hope that some female doll handhelds will be released for male dolls like the laptop, passport, microphone, fireball, black leather backpack, Korkov  bags, and shopping bags.

Does anyone know how technically difficult it would be for Glu to do that? I don’t know how much it work it would be for the developers but I would really appreciate some new colors and handhelds for Luka!

• TarsiladoAmaralTarsiladoAmaral Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    lucc said:
    I’d love to see some pastel hair color on male doll’s box this weekend, it would be very helpful for this week SYS, but I know that won’t happen 🥵
    They don't even post the spoilers with the items that will come in the box, imagine new clothes ... They could post at least the spoilers with the items that come on the weekend, just like the girls.  Glu doesn't care about boys anymore, even though they're a minority, but we like the game and play it like boys

• itsaureliieitsaureliie Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    Comparison of the past kollection hair
    Your top looks awesome, can I see the whole outfit? Where did it came from? :smile:
  • asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    @itsaureliie it’s from the closet
    iOS player
  • lucclucc Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    @Rikk yess, those “gender neutral” handhelds would be super helpful, if they aren’t released Glu could at least release other handhelds for male dolls.

@TarsiladoAmaral I agree 100%, even thought male dolls are not majority in the game we still exist, right?
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    I love the top.  I would love another released in a lighter tone so it would dye well.  But good luck to borrow dolls......I hope you free GB has exactly what you want most.  <3
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    Which time does it starts?

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

• princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    @Katinkae it's from the diamond kollection 🥵
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Weekend event starts on Friday @ 5 AM Eastern!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    @princessprecious oh that’s right 😫

Wow, thanks @KalindaKing ❤️

• LinaKKLinaKK Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    Can someone confirm what dyes they got? I only saw a rain of k-stars & energy. I checked my closet but I never noticed my count of dye before so no idea which color Kalinda gifted us...