🗳️🍫SYS - 3/26/20 - Candyland Event - How Sweet it is!🍬

Comments

• asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    @abasili93 I hope you’ll do great this sys! I really love the hair color you used in the third and fourth pic. I think it’ll score better than the colors you used in the first and second pic. That’s what I’ve noticed in every sys.
    iOS player
  • LinaKKLinaKK Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    Would anyone be able to submit a look with this hair? I missed out on it last year because I was out of the country and I believe it should finally be available for diamond with this week's update  <3 

• robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    So maybe anyone can help me with this. I was wondering what happens if I would buy tickets but won’t us it if I don’t need them? Are they gonna disappear after event is over? And do I still could get 1 free ticket after 6hours if I won’t use them or no?🤔 thanks for answers ☺️
    iOS player 

So maybe anyone can help me with this. I was wondering what happens if I would buy tickets but won’t us it if I don’t need them? Are they gonna disappear after event is over? And do I still could get 1 free ticket after 6hours if I won’t use them or no?🤔 thanks for answers ☺️
    The tickets you buy and don't use will carry over to next week's SYS :) And yes, you still get 1 free ticket every 6 hrs.
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    edited March 2020
    @robertavyy any tickets you pay for won’t disappear, if you don’t use them they’ll rollover to the next SYS event. They also don’t interfere the timer at all for free tickets, you’ll still get them all every 6 hours.

You kinda have to keep track of how many you have tho because it won’t say like 2 paid tickets 1 free ticket, it’ll just say 3 tickets and show the timer. I wish they’d list them separately so it’s less confusing (and I also wish they’d get rid of the exclamation point on the home screen when it’s not a free ticket!!)
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    LinaKK said:
    Would anyone be able to submit a look with this hair? I missed out on it last year because I was out of the country and I believe it should finally be available for diamond with this week's update  <3 

I will for sure! Are you on iOS?
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
    edited March 2020
    elettrahere Yes, I'm iOS! :) Will you start right when SYS opens at 3pm EST?
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    @LinaKK I think so - I’ll tag you before submitting it and make sure you’re online
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • EmCharlotteEmCharlotte Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    I haven’t looked through the thread to see your dolls outfits yet but here are some of my ideas... lots of pastel pink!! Please let me know what you think! All of the items are to die for this week 😍

Let’s be friends - Emmy KKH on FB. I play on iOS 🤍
    @LinaKK I think so - I’ll tag you before submitting it and make sure you’re online
    Thanks so much  <3
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    Everyone has so beautiful and colorful styles.💕 Meanwhile I don’t own any pastel hair colors and have only 3 candy handhelds 🙈🥺
    and I want TS dress so much!😍
    iOS player 

• mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    Everyone has so beautiful and colorful styles.💕 Meanwhile I don’t own any pastel hair colors and have only 3 candy handhelds 🙈🥺
    I’m using bright colors as well as pinks - she didn’t say pastels she said eye catching colors with sparkle -  I just think everyone associates pinks/pastels with candy land!  Good luck! And just unlock those handhelds as much as you can!!! 
  • Aurora117Aurora117 Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    You're right... 😊

mandamay76 said:
    I’m using bright colors as well as pinks - she didn’t say pastels she said eye catching colors with sparkle -  I just think everyone associates pinks/pastels with candy land!  Good luck! And just unlock those handhelds as much as you can!!! 

• thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    edited March 2020
    LinaKK said:

I have it! Are you on iOS? 

Edit: just saw you are on iOS, I can submit it too!
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • ciaraxciarax Registered Users, Member 334 Posts
    edited March 2020

*cries in lack of sweet handhelds*

also if they can give us a symbol for the day/night thing why can’t they do it for dyed clothes too, I’m wondering where all my pink dyes went 😭
  • abasili93abasili93 Registered Users 331 Posts
    I haven’t looked through the thread to see your dolls outfits yet but here are some of my ideas... lots of pastel pink!! Please let me know what you think! All of the items are to die for this week 😍

I will add you as Alessia Basili :)
    FB Player since 2015 - Android since 2020 🌙
    Level 74 - 1st A+++ ✨
    English is not my first language 🇮🇹
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    My take on candy isn't pastel, it's a mix of pastel and bold, vibrant colours

I personally won't be voting pastel or cute looks over a vibrant colourful one unless it is the better put together look. Both styles fit the theme of candy, I hope others will be voting like that though and not use off theme gowns from the start lol 
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts

Your doll looks gorgeous! I love the top right look! I've got that dress dyed pink but I think I'm gonna have to use my purple dye on it now! 😍

@EmCharlotte I will add you as Alessia Basili if you're an FB player :)
    Level 74 - 1st A+++ ✨
  • AnneMariieAnneMariie Registered Users, Member 61 Posts
    I don’t know but I’m very confused ... like Kalinda said eye catching colors but also pink will be for sure the most voted color bc... duh candy lol...and also sparkle ? What has sparkle to do with candy haha .... I’m super confused about this theme ...this is what I’ve managed to put together and I’m not sure about it... I predict I’ll fall into temptation and end up submitting gowns like always 🙈...

I don’t know but I’m very confused ... like Kalinda said eye catching colors but also pink will be for sure the most voted color bc... duh candy lol...and also sparkle ? What has sparkle to do with candy haha .... I’m super confused about this theme ...this is what I’ve managed to put together and I’m not sure about it... I predict I’ll fall into temptation and end up submitting gowns like always 🙈...

I would definitely vote for one of these looks, especially the last one!
    Level 74 - 1st A+++ ✨
  • keepingupwithkelseykeepingupwithkelsey Registered Users, Member 229 Posts
    Would it be tacky if I add this to one of my looks? 😂
  • AnneMariieAnneMariie Registered Users, Member 61 Posts
    @abasili93 thank you doll, beside these 5 looks I literally have no idea what I’ll submit the whole SYS lol.. guess I’ll wing it lmao...
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    Would it be tacky if I add this to one of my looks? 😂
    I'm using it lol! I wish it was bigger tbh lol hard to see!

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Ooooh only 40 more minutes till the event begins.  I’m excited!  Good kuck Dolls. Have you all decided on your 1st looks yet?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    oooh I wanted to use pastel colors and now I'm confused lol will check the voting booth before submitting anything because I do like vibrant colors but don't own enough items. I'll try mixing some items to see what comes up :lol:
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • dolldreamdolldream Registered Users, Member 84 Posts
    Kalinda just called with some dye, k stars and energy!