🎆KK:H v10.10-Update 🎆 It’s Here!

Comments

• itscmpitscmp Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    edited March 2020
    First post on this forum! 🎉 

Is there a specific quest/storyline that has to be completed before unlocking the make-up competition quest from this update? My sister is level 33 and has met RT and has access to his office, but hasn't received the call for this quest yet. She is using an Amazon device and her game is fully updated. 

(For reference, I'm level 39 and finished the storyline/received the palette without any issues. I loved the extra confession reel footage during the quest btw!)
  • hyekkojinhyekkojin Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    If your screen looks different after you got the update, which device do you have? Please be specific and let us know!
    I have an iPad Pro 11” (I’m pretty sure it’s a gen 3). My entire top dash is cut off and I have to click on my screen a few cm below where I actually want to click in order to get where I want. I haven’t been able to do gigs in a few days bc I don’t trust that I’ll have enough energy, diamonds, etc. Hope this can get resolved soon:(
  • FluffyMuffinFluffyMuffin Registered Users, Member 43 Posts
    @itscmp I don't have it as well. I'm an amazon player, almost level 50 and completely caught up on storylines.
  • barbaraKKHbarbaraKKH Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    I haven’t been on the forum for a while but I was wondering if someone could clear something up. Last update we have the chance to earn diamonds. I remember it said we would get our diamonds at the very end. I completed 2 of the 3 shoots and received 0 diamonds. Did I miss something?
    You had to 5 star all three gigs and received the diamonds at the end.
    Thank you for clarifying!
  • HaileyRothHaileyRoth Registered Users, Member 61 Posts
    edited March 2020
    I may have no k-stars left, but.. WORTH IT! First pop-up shop I’ve tossed this many stars at!
    ♥ Hailey Roth ★ Lvl. 30 ♦ iPadOS

• KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @FluffyMuffin Unfortunately, I believe your device is no longer supported. If you'd like to transfer your current game to a newer device, please send me a private message.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    Okay I haven’t been keeping up with everything so this may have already been addressed but there’s so many pages lmao. Am I crazy or does my screen seem smaller? I have an iPhone 8 and I swear the screen seems smaller, especially for SYS.
  • SelenaBSelenaB Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    If your screen looks different after you got the update, which device do you have? Please be specific and let us know!
    Iphone 7
  • DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    edited March 2020
    I cant watch any videos. Not for sys,not for 20 k-stars. 

UPDATE:
    After two times of turning off my phone they are working. Thanks❤️
  • icechicicechic Registered Users, Member 280 Posts
    I don't want to update my games until the zooming-in issue is resolved. Do we know if they are working on the ipads that are having their screens cut off? Or if the zooming function in settings helps in any way? Thanks
    I play three games on iOS devices.
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    #MoreAds4Kstars
    #FixTheWine
  • MiyuriMiyuri Registered Users, Member 287 Posts
    @icechic No, it hasn’t been fixed, we still have to tap at random and we’re still not seeing the whole screen. I received a gift from Kalinda like everyone, I just saw star icons on the ground, don’t know how many there were, and apparently there was energy too but I can’t see how much I have either.
    The zoom function in the Settings is off by default, if you switch it on you’re zooming in, not what we want.
    But if you don’t update, I don’t think you can play SYS…
    🇫🇷 in 🇰🇷
    Platform: iPadOS 17.2
    Current level: 93
  • StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    the heart shaped lolly is so cute i wish it was available for diamonds 🥺 so envious of those who have it, it looks so pretty dyed!
    ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • icechicicechic Registered Users, Member 280 Posts
    Thanks @Miyuri I hope they fix it soon for those it's affecting.
    I play three games on iOS devices.
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    #MoreAds4Kstars
    #FixTheWine
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    I’m in love with my new hair and my new palette💖
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    I hardly ever buy anything from the pop up shops, they’re always so expensive. But I didn’t like any of my Kollections so why not. After seeing the glitch with the nose ring I went with the sultry one! Not being able to try the makeup on first made me nervous, but I actually like it 
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • Msjagger68Msjagger68 Registered Users 289 Posts
    edited March 2020
    ✊🏾NO JUSTICE, NO PEACE!✊🏾
    BANS OFF OUR BODIES!!! 👏🏾👏🏾
    🇵🇸 🇵🇸 🇵🇸
  • milristmilrist Registered Users, Member 395 Posts
    I'm not getting the rapid recharge videos.. After updating I had to restart a couple of times to get them. Now I've been waiting for over an hour restarting and playing the game but I still haven't gotten the offer... Is anyone else having this problem?
  • UndineUndine Registered Users 28 Posts
    milrist said:
    I'm not getting the rapid recharge videos.. After updating I had to restart a couple of times to get them. Now I've been waiting for over an hour restarting and playing the game but I still haven't gotten the offer... Is anyone else having this problem?
    Same, after this update I've gotten the recharge only 2 times per day.

• FilipaKKHFilipaKKH Registered Users, Member 516 Posts

I don't know where to adress this issue. I don't remember this happening with this top, is this happening to any of you dolls? It wouldn't happen before this update. My shoulders are eating it away lol. I tried removing my drink but it didn't change anything tbh
    🇵🇹 • no longer a kkh player & not active on the forum • 🏳️‍🌈
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    FilipaKKH said:

I don't know where to adress this issue. I don't remember this happening with this top, is this happening to any of you dolls? It wouldn't happen before this update. My shoulders are eating it away lol. I tried removing my drink but it didn't change anything tbh
    I noticed that on something with a spaghetti strap the other day - it wasn’t as bad as yours - I just put hair on that covered it 
  • FilipaKKHFilipaKKH Registered Users, Member 516 Posts
    FilipaKKH said:

I noticed that on something with a spaghetti strap the other day - it wasn’t as bad as yours - I just put hair on that covered it 
    Thanks for answering! That's kinda messed up. I guess I'm just gonna have to pretend that straps are social distancing from one another
    🇵🇹 • no longer a kkh player & not active on the forum • 🏳️‍🌈
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    FilipaKKH said:
    FilipaKKH said:

Thanks for answering! That's kinda messed up. I guess I'm just gonna have to pretend that straps are social distancing from one another
    Social distancing from your shoulder lol 😆 
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    edited March 2020
    My videos stopped working again, they've worked for a solid 2 days... Can't you just make a uniform way so everyone gets 20 videos every day?
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • XeniaXenia Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    yezx said:
    My videos stopped working again, they've worked for a solid 2 days... Can't you just make an uniform way so everyone gets 20 videos every day?
    You are right! I actually purchase from time but I never have more then 5 videos a day. Sometimes 5 videos per 2-3 days. I had 20 videos to watch only when I downloaded the app and then I had less and less videos each day. So now my max is 5 videos. Does anybody have more?
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    @Xenia the moment you buy anything in the game or start the VIP trial, your videos get reduced permanently from 20 to 5. 
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    it seems like the videos refresh 24 hours from the last time i watch then and GOD i hate that the most can we get a set time that the videos refresh everyday its not like its that hard to program 🥴 not to mention how daily boxes only have vip tiles, energy and kash still please fix that too
    iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • XeniaXenia Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    edited March 2020
    yezx said:
    @Xenia the moment you buy anything in the game or start the VIP trial, your videos get reduced permanently from 20 to 5. 
    Thank you! Well for me it was little different because I did not buy anything for a long time and the amount of videos was reduced before my first purchase. And it was reducing day by day till it turned 5. Also it happens that I have even 3 videos. Has it happened to anyone else? I am trying to figure out if I should contact support or not. I did it ones (with this issue) but they replied that they try their best to offer more videos but precise info I get always on forum
  • MiyuriMiyuri Registered Users, Member 287 Posts
    @KalindaKing So, any fix for us with the big display issues? It’s been more than a week now!
    🇫🇷 in 🇰🇷
    Platform: iPadOS 17.2
    Current level: 93
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    edited March 2020
    Hi everyone! I know some people are having trouble with this update, so I have some questions. Since books are not being shipped and I have things to read, I was thinking of getting a tablet. Although I only use Apple products, I don’t have that much money right now to buy an iPad so I wanna get a Samsung/Huawei one. 
    - does anyone have problems with the update on these tablets?
    - can I play my iOS game on android?
    - can I have it both on my iPhone and my tablet or do I have to choose one platform? I’m scared I’ll lose my progress and this is stopping me from getting it. 

I hope @KalindaKing or whoever else can help me 😅
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter