Options

I need help with something from the latest update

pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
After the latest update I came on to the game only to realize that it’s oddly zoomed in, I can’t do anything about it and I’ve contacted customer support, but have any of you had this happen or is it just me? I can seem to tap on my gems, k stars, cash and energy. It’s really affecting my gameplay cause I can’t seem to tap on the icon for a lot of stuff so I’m trying to figure out what’s going on, but I hope it will be fixed cause it’s really annoying.

Best Answers

• Options
    MiyuriMiyuri Registered Users, Member 289 Posts
    Answer ✓
    @pristineperson It’s not just you. I’m guessing you’re on an iPad Pro 11" 3rd generation (bought between end of 2018 and now)?
    Go to Settings > About > Model Number. What you see is actually not the model number, you need to tap once on the long list of numbers/letters and it will turn to 1 letter and 4 numbers. You should be able to double check that number by looking at the engraving at the back of your iPad and find the same combination written there too.
    Send that to @KalindaKing. We’ve been waiting for days now.
    🇫🇷 in 🇰🇷
    Platform: iPadOS 17.4.1
    Current level: 99
  • Options
    pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    Answer ✓
     @Miyuri Thank you.
  • Options
    MiyuriMiyuri Registered Users, Member 289 Posts
    Answer ✓
    @pristineperson No idea. That’s what we found out by ourselves in the Update thread. Everyone on iOS looks like they got zoomed out but it’s still playable. A doll on an iPad Pro 13" said her game looked exactly the same. None of us on the 11" can see the full screen and play…
    🇫🇷 in 🇰🇷
    Platform: iPadOS 17.4.1
    Current level: 99

Answers