🗳️🍫SYS - 3/26/20 - Candyland Event - How Sweet it is!🍬

Comments

• haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts

i dont understand why.......,...
    iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • JazzyLove07JazzyLove07 Registered Users, Member 56 Posts
    Can someone submit this outfit? I have enough diamonds to buy it. 

• therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    Can someone submit this outfit? I have enough diamonds to buy it. 

What platform? Ios or android ?
  • UndineUndine Registered Users 28 Posts
    jfletccch said:

Submitted this as my 3rd look just now,  hoping it doesn’t too bad 🙃 pray 4 me pls 😂
    OMG, that's so cute! 
    Reminds me of a rainbow swirl lollipop.
  • Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    hey dolls,  if anyone uses this hair on Android can u let me know please
  • jfletccchjfletccch Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    @Undine Thank you! Unfortunately it didn’t do so well with the voters ☹️ Only 30 votes. This sys isn’t going too well for me.. 
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    If anyone plans on submitting the cupcake with the candle in it please let me know 💖 I thought I would find it by now but I haven’t seen it once

im on iOS 
  • StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    would like to try a look that isn’t all pastel pink but scared that it won’t get much votes... currently at 4th place and i need that TS dress!

it’s a fun look but i don’t think i’ll go through with it 😂
    ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • hanh_kkhhanh_kkh Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    edited March 2020
    So I started out late and ended up missing a ticket (the most I’ll be able to submit without buying is 13). My first two looks got 50 and 52, which is pretty good for your first 2 tickets, right? Well, I’m not even in the top 5 on TS, let alone top 10. The people in the top 5 have around 120+ votes, which is kinda weird because I thought SYS grouped you with people who submit their first ticket around the same time as you do?

These numbers would make more sense if I was on my fourth ticket and on track like normal (so like everyone's submitted 3 looks), but because I missed the first 6 hours, I'm on my third. I don't think there are 10 ticket buyers because that's just crazy, but some of these outfits from the other dolls have me thinking otherwise because there's no way they could average at least 58-59 points on the first 2 looks they submitted (I don't mean to judge, but it's really hard to get such a high score with what I would deem as sub par for the theme).

This whole thing is kinda messy and rushed bc I'm in the process of moving out (my uni finally kicked me off campus how great) and I'm not really sure where I was going with this... I'm just a little frustrated because the numbers don't make sense (unless everyone else has another ticket that I don't have), but having all these ticket buyers also doesn't make any sense. 
    iOS player since August 2014 and A++
    ~2 year hiatus; starting playing again in November 2019
  • MillerinoMillerino Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    Hi and Welcome @saintsofheather  Those looks are great.  I would def vote for them too.  Your doll makes me really like the hair style.  :)  That's from the Update's Shop right? The one with the bangs is my fave. 

Please let me know what the Update's shop is?
    I'm seeing everyone with the new styles, but I have nothing of sorts. Game is updated according Google Play store.
    Thank you so much in advance ❤🙏🏼
  • nicole_evans1990nicole_evans1990 Registered Users 45 Posts
    still nothing about mine and a few others magic disappearing ticket. Hopefully it gets fixed before event is over. 
  • CryingKimCryingKim Registered Users, Member 466 Posts

Me thinking there are still earnable items

🌺 your Filipina girl│ign: Gazini iOS daily player since 2015│let's be friends~! 🌺

• JazzyLove07JazzyLove07 Registered Users, Member 56 Posts
    @therealChar nvm. I already found someone wearing it. 

• JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts
    Millerino said:
    Hi and Welcome @saintsofheather  Those looks are great.  I would def vote for them too.  Your doll makes me really like the hair style.  :)  That's from the Update's Shop right? The one with the bangs is my fave. 

Please let me know what the Update's shop is?
    I'm seeing everyone with the new styles, but I have nothing of sorts. Game is updated according Google Play store.
    Thank you so much in advance ❤🙏🏼
    The Santa Monica Pop Up Shop
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    edited March 2020
    I think everyone in my group wants dress and uses triple treats 😩 I’m currently at 13 place 🥺 bye bye dress 🥺 this is so unfair 
    iOS player 

• Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    My first look never finished voting and it showing up as look #0 and #2 even though it was look 1

Is this happening to anyone?? 
    - Emmy
  • EllaCharlotteEllaCharlotte Registered Users, Member 453 Posts
    dpeters said:
    I hate that there are so many gowns in the voting booth. Don't get me wrong, I've used gowns too if after a few looks my scores are bad but this theme calls for creativity. Hope it turns around.
    Btw, I think this look is super cute!

This was me! 😃😃 it got me 45.
    TBs already over 350 in my group so I'm kissing that TS dress goodbye!
    Daily Android player
    A+++
    https://www.facebook.com/ellacharlotte.kkh.5 - add me! 
    #BonusStarsForParties
  • kkh_kyliekkh_kylie Registered Users, Member 443 Posts
    Thank you so much ☺️ 
    AmyMimi said:
    @kkh_kylie 3pm ET / 7pm GMT. Depending on where you live it will be different, just convert the time 😊

• vxnxsvxnxs Registered Users, Member 99 Posts
    Yay, I got great scores on my first two looks! 

Think I’ll stick with this hair and makeup combo for a little while and unlock these lollipops religiously. Wish me luck for when I move onto non-pink dresses 🤞🏻

I started out 18th now in 4th. Hopefully I can stay in the game 😬😬

• ciaraxciarax Registered Users, Member 334 Posts
    @robertavyy spotted! you’re the popular choice!!💕

• LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts

First 3 places are TB for sure because max score would be 240 for 4 tickets...

bye bye TS gown 👋🏻👋🏻
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • Kkh_AnastasiaKkh_Anastasia Registered Users, Member 1,882 Posts
    Thank god it’s Friday, I’m getting so much cravings for candy with this sys 😂😫 I wish I had some cotton candy, I love cotton candy! 😍🍬🍫🍿🍩🍪
    iOS 📲
    Instagram: kkh_anastasia98
    🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪