⭐KK:H Weekend Event - 3/27/20 - 5⭐Professional Fun & Prizes⭐

Comments

• emiliedkemiliedk Registered Users, Member 108 Posts
    edited March 2020
    I got eventpoints in the free box, and then decided to open another one, and got the hairstyle which was my favorite 😍 debating whether I should open one more, but I only have 70 k stars left 😓
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    Asked my bf to pick a few boxes for me (forgot to screenshot of course). It was kstars, hair colour, event points and hair. Kinda wish I also got the top but I’m super happy with what got and dont wanna spend more kstars.
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts

I got the top which I love! I didn’t have all the items in my palette though 😤

I love everything this weekend but I have the worst luck when chasing items so I’m not sure whether to open another box or not 😭
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • stacy9491stacy9491 Registered Users, Member 274 Posts
    Loving the hair and top!
  • DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    edited March 2020
    Got the top and after the hair❤️💘💖
  • kimberleyxkimberleyx Registered Users, Member 86 Posts
    Got the skirt in my free box, so opened another and got the top! 😍 Debating whether or not I should chase the hair!

• BumblebeebrayBumblebeebray Registered Users 112 Posts

Only two items in my box! Thank my lucky stars I got the hair which is one of the two I wanted most (hair colour), though seeing all your dolls with that top made me want it too! I can’t wait to get all the boring gift outfits in black and gold boxes so they stop showing up in important ones! I almost never get Clothing items in Daily boxes anymore. 
  • ElleOhElleElleOhElle Registered Users, Member 436 Posts

And I’m happy. :)
    iOS player
    PM me if you would like to add me
  • VioletDreamsVioletDreams Registered Users, Member 297 Posts
    I got energy - > hair - >skirt - > top
    I don't love the hair on my doll since I prefer curly hair on her but this skirt and top are AMAZING 
    This top is literally my new fav 😍

I was debating on chasing the hair color for a bit but I always go for ginger anyway so I think I'll try to save my K-stars for the kimiversary 
    Sage | The Ginger One | Level 47 | Android
  • BumblebeebrayBumblebeebray Registered Users 112 Posts
    I got energy - > hair - >skirt - > top
    I don't love the hair on my doll since I prefer curly hair on her but this skirt and top are AMAZING 
    This top is literally my new fav 😍

I was debating on chasing the hair color for a bit but I always go for ginger anyway so I think I'll try to save my K-stars for the kimiversary 
    What is the kimiversary???
  • TheBolaTheBola Registered Users, Member 194 Posts
    After months of having mostly 2 items in my boxes, finally, today, all 4 items were there. 🥳
  • saintsofheathersaintsofheather Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    I'm over the moon that I got the hair! I lack the k-stars to pursue the rest of the outfit but I think this is looking pretty cute :)
    ~Free IOS player since November 2019~
  • kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts
    I’ve never won hair color before, so I was hoping for that. But I actually kind of love the hair I won in my fre box! 

• oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
     I absolutely, with a burning passion, hate GBs.  At least with a kollection you're guaranteed to get what you want eventually.  200 stars & no hair, but hey, at least I got the hair color that's almost identical to the splendor & grace color I spent at least 300 stars chasing a couple VIPs ago!!!
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I got the top in my free box!
     Really want the hair so I opened two more boxes and got energy and kstars. I don't know if I should keep chasing or grab my top and kstars and run.
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    edited March 2020
    Im still in shcok that this happened!!!
    I got the hair color on my free GB!!! This is the 2nd time i get a hair color on the GB's (The other one i own is the dark purple from a Reality Event from last year)!!! And this rose gold-esque is STUNNING!!!

Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
     I absolutely, with a burning passion, hate GBs.  At least with a kollection you're guaranteed to get what you want eventually.  200 stars & no hair, but hey, at least I got the hair color that's almost identical to the splendor & grace color I spent at least 300 stars chasing a couple VIPs ago!!!
    Do you have screenshots of your boxes? Look at them and see where the hair shows up most often. It's not always a guarantee, but doing this hella helped me with chasing!!!  If not, I'll send you some of my luck with the 3rd box on the 1st row lol 
    That's my go-to box!! It hates me today. I don't know if my heart can take another daily box item lol, but if I end up opening another I'll definitely do this 
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    Ugh i want the hair color but i also dont want to waste my stars :/ i wish they would let us buy the colors later :(
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts

I decided to open another box and I got the skirt! If I’d have gone for my usual spot I would’ve got kstars 🥺 I really wanted the hair or hair colour but the colour wasn’t even in my palette, and the skirt wasn’t in my 1st one. 😤 I’m happy I got another item though
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • JabberwoohJabberwooh Registered Users, Member 273 Posts
    Oh no... oh no...
    I chased the hair (still don't have it) and noticed that I was somehow charged double the amount of K-stars for some of the boxes. Losing EIGHTY K-stars per box although it still only said it cost 40. Wtf do I do???
    Android player - K star hoarder - Frugal b*tch
    (In-game username: Abbie)

KKH Discord server: 
    https://discord.gg/2ew22AybF9

• PlantWitchPlantWitch Registered Users 374 Posts
    I really want the hair color, I opened six boxes and got, hair, skirt, event points, top, event points, and red dye. So at this point the only item left is the hair color, I hate chasing with 1 item left...too many boxes filled with trash is horrifying. Plus the color is pretty similar to the rose gold I already have, and I'm way too afraid to waste Kstars so I guess I'll just hope glu will eventually bring old hair colors back in throwback sales.
    🧡🤍💗
    they/she
    android
    pm for add info!